It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is how you stop twtb...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
twtb = the weirdos that be

But anyhow, what we need to do, is ignore the posts that say stuff like the following (note that all are actual examples I have seen on this site):

"I was taken by entities"
"I have a gut feeling"
"It begins"
and of course, my favorite
"my dog was acting funny today, so I know something will happen soon" (this was in october, and nothin happened)

Ignore these garbage posts and eventually, they will get tired of trolling what I consider a valuable site. Let me set the record straight RIGHT NOW.

You cannot believe every conspiracy, because in fact, so many of them contradict each other. Yet, I see on a daily basis, people here claiming belief in two contradicting "conspiracy theories"

You will not know, have foreknowledge of, or predict (no matter HOW close your "brother/sister/uncle/dog/gold fish" are to "jesus") It will happen, and that will be that. The simpsons wont tell you, and "TPTB" wont fill you in on their little secret.

There are LEGIT conspiracies that happen folks, there is no doubt about this, and I think most of you, in your core, know this. However, not EVERY SINGLE FRICKEN THING SAID is a conspiracy. Maybe, just maybe.. JFK was shot by a lone gunman. Maybe, just MAYBE, the moon ISNT a hollow space base (lol, derp derp mohammed jihad derp derp).

Live your lifes. If your life sucks, please, dont try to drag everyone else down around you by posting inane, absolute garbage on this site.

If you care about this site as many do, and many claim to.. then put on here what is REAL, so that other "conspiracy" afficianados can peice together REAL stuff, and working together might just actually someday get you guys all the wonderful attention your little heart can handle! (Imagine, ATS breaking the case on a LEGIT conspiracy!!!)

End rant

PS. Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, my apologies. Move to where you see fit.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I absolutely, completely, totally, wholeheartedly agree.

2nd line!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Im still a newbie, so can you explain this "second line" stuff?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

It is against ATS T & C to post a one line reply

2nd line
edit on 10-11-2010 by byteshertz because: I agree with the OP, but where do you draw the line, some people may be have been through these experiences, others although dilusioned may really believe they did and some just lie and decieve.

link   
reply to post by dmefoc

It's naughty if you only post one line.

link   
reply to post by dmefoc

You're technically not suppose to add single line responses that do not actually contribute to the threads cause. One liners are ok though if they do actually contain pertinent information regarding the original post.

Nice post by the way
...My dog is barking! omg is it a sign?!?!?!?!
edit on 10-11-2010 by StinkFist because: Because mice don't post.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by StinkFist

Thanks for helpin me understand. I think I had one of those moments where you ask the question, then think about it, and figure the answer out, but it's nice to see I can still get assistance if needed!

And yes, your dog barking means jesus is heading back on a robot alien spaceship, that TPTB built, and elvis is with him and FURIOUS.

Get in your shelter now!!

Oh, and PS..

Katie.. naughty is my middle name... hahah

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Live your lifes. If your life sucks, please, dont try to drag everyone else down around you by posting inane, absolute garbage on this site.

as much as i agree with what ur saying i think the above quote is hella presumptious.

just because people think that their dog acting wierd is a sign, doesnt mean they have "sucky lifes" thats just mean and innacurate.

i demand u take it back

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

you are conjoining my one statement with the overall statement.

Blue people are tall
Yellow people smell funny
people who smell funny arent always blue.

See what Im sayin?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

no i dont sorry.

im pointing out a remark u made, not cojoining anything, i sed that i agree with what your saying about inane subjects but i dont feel that the pointed out remark was necessary.

and yellow people dont smell...is that an attack on chinese people? tsk ur digging a bigger hole here

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

Holy Hell- Elvis is mad? *#$$ I'm DOOMED!

brb.... holding seance to try and appease them

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

You have missed the point I believe. What Im saying is that not all posters who post this stuff have crappy lives. And not all people with crappy lives post this garbage.

You are conjoining the 2 things to make them one. Which was not intended.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The best kept secret is hidden in plain sight.

Easy with the insulting dude.

Cause I gave a gut feeling it begins today, cause when I was taken by entities, they told me that my dog would start acting funny.I'm not living a life that sucks... On the contrary.

Stuff happens all the time to me, and luckily my dog starts acting funny so I'll know it begins and I will be taken by entities...

Anyway...

At least I know there is nothing wrong with my imagination. There is however something wrong with a certain members tolerance and ability to ignore particular threads.

Be and let be buddy... It's all in the mind.

Ohh.. I also agree with you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This is in the wrong forum..shouldn't it be in rants?

second

new topics

top topics

join