It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Invoke a Protection Aura.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I just talked about this on the ATS Euro Show, and I just wanted to expand upon it here.

We are all open to outside influences. It is only natural. There are ways to put up a spiritual barrier against negative outside influences, and there are also ways to open yourself up to the love of your friends and family.

So to start, I wanted to share with you a way to protect yourself while you are in public and open to mental and spiritual attack.

So to start, you take your pointer finger, and draw a vertical circle in front of you in the air.

Next, draw a horizontal circle, followed by two diagonal circles.

After this, push a protective white light in front, behind, above, and to the sides of you. You now have a simple auric shield to protect you from outside influences who wish to wear you down. Negativity feeds off of fear, so by shielding yourself, you are preventing your hard earned spiritual energy from being drained from both physical and non-physical entities.

Think of it as an outwarding moving energy, repelling.

Next up, on the opposite side of the coin, is opening yourself up to the love. This is best done in a location where you are comfortable with, and with people you can be open with. So that same energy, instead of thinking of it as outward, think of it as a magnet, bringing in the positivity. Also know that the auric shields are cool in the fact that they will "filter" out negative energy as you draw in positive energy, but do realize the filter does have its limits, so that is why it is important to do this in a relatively safe environment.

Even if there are no people around, you can draw in positive energy from Mother Earth itself, which is a very strong and pure form of love energy.

Sadly, some people are stuck in the concrete jungles and have lost that connection to Mother Earth. That is why it is important to seek out something that is directly rooted to the Earth, such as a tree or plant. Become friends with the flora, and be like it: root yourself into the ground next to it and be like a plant or tree, soaking in the nutrients of the Earth.

Alright, so there is a start to this topic; I will add some more to it as the thread goes along.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you gained something from it.

-SES

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
your protection aura is your soul protecting you from outside and/or negative influence
i feel your thread is a metaphore to that

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
thanks for the tip. i have had a few obe's lately where i have felt very threatened as soon as i left my body. it seems there have been negative energies just waiting around for me till im most vunerable. i will be trying this and let you know what my results are

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ill try it

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
good one.
will try here too

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I believe in the concept of this thread. Could you please better explain this:

So to start, you take your pointer finger, and draw a vertical circle in front of you in the air.

Next, draw a horizontal circle, followed by two diagonal circles.

I'm not exactly sure where you are saying to make these circles. All in front of me?

How much do you understand about absorbing spiritual energy? I have a confession to make... I think I at times absorb other people's energy through negative channels and means. I try very hard to live in understanding, acceptance, and love. I study religion and philosophy, and seek unity woth my fellow humans. But sometimes I have a bad temper. Sometimes I lose my righteousness and turn extremely hostile, angry, rageful, and heartless in arguments. This negative energy consumes me to the point of being blinded by it. Then when the other person loses the argument, or I win, or I manage to hurt the person emotionally.... sad to say, I feel empowerment. I feel refreshed and energetic.

I do not wish to be a vampire that feeds on negativity. But it is an observation I have about myself. I try to have patience and love, but this mean streak just explodes sometimes, and when it does, I feel great in the aftermath of the pain created. I do not think evil thoughts. I do not wish ill-will onto others. I do not run around trying to hurt others. It just happens in arguments or when I am wronged.

I have never spoken about this to anyone in my life, so please take it easy on me.... any elaborations, suggestions, and/or help?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

For the drawing circles segment, this does take place in front of you.

You start it off with your right hand in front of you, with your pointer finger pointing left. From that position, you move it forward in the motion of a ferris wheel.

For the horizontal one, you start with your right hand pointing up in front of you, and moving it to the right and then going around and returning to the starting position.

The two diagonal ones, are like the vertical one with a slight tilt to them.

I hope these instructions makes sense.

Remember, you can add your own spin to this exercise, and make it your own special invocation.

-SES

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There was once an abbot of a Tibetan Buddhist monastery who decided to clairvoyantly observe two of his monks as they took part in a public chanting. He watched as the first monk, realising that he was surrounded by the dense and desirous thought-forms of the general public, created an astral and etheric shell around himself which appeared like a very fine crystal auric field and prevented anything of a lower vibration from entering his personal consciousness.

The abbot then turned his penetrating gaze upon the second monk. He noticed how this other monk, in his selfless devotion, had a pure white vertical link with divine realms through his crown chakra as he was simultaneously radiating a beautiful pink and blue light all around himself, blessing others in the group yet without necessarily being conscious of such a positive side effect of his devotions.

The abbot concluded that the second monk was actually far better protected and much more advanced in his methods of chanting and worship than the first

The shield is limited by the level of development of the entity deploying it, and they only last as long as your willing to maintain them. Whereas the second monk is protected by an infinite supply of divine energy constantly being replenished, continously and effortlessly, so long as he holds his selfless devotion.

It is not wisest to think in terms of 'protection'. What part of your Self (the One) do you feel that you need to protect or segregate yourself from? Remember, Love is the greatest protector and benefactor for all. Love requires no protection; it does not think in this way. Only fear thinks in terms of protecting itself, hence, since like attracts like, fear opens itself wide for psychic attack

thenewcall.org...
edit on 10-11-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

You do bring up a good point... Which makes me want to rephrase a couple parts of my OP.

First off, when I channel my protection aura, this is heading outwards from myself, thus also purifying things around me, like the second monk.

This energy does come from outside sources... I have some higher powers that help me acheive this.

I feel like I am more like the second monk than the first.

Argh, sometimes it is so hard to put things into words.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by polarwarrior

Argh, sometimes it is so hard to put things into words.

I hear ya brother, thats why I had to borrow from that website.

Telepathy would make things much easier, perhaps too easy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Isnt this called "air fingerpainting".

If only the people in hiroshima or nagasaki had this AWSOME protection aura...... If i had only know about this protection arua before my grandma was killed in a car wreck. IF only the Jewish people killed by nazi germany had KNOWN about this AWSOME protection aura.

Well now that i have air fingerpainted and am invincible to demons i think ill set foot outside.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good thread, sol, thanks for the instruction. This could be really helpful for a lot of people, I think.

--Kit.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thanks Sol, I'm going to put this on practise.
See ya!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

Spiritual protection bro, spiritual protection.

top topics

join