It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe/Abduction Experience/Warning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Tell us more details here, miss! This is very interesting!
You can't leave the rest of us who were good and didn't make a total ass out of ourself suffer

I don't want to U2U if you made a thread here to discuss it

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaevictis
So many questions and doubts, I didn't expect that. My apologies for not answering, I'm a little busy now. Please u2u me if you want to know more, I'll gladly answer your questions. I don't want to mention certain things here (as in openly)...they are rather convoluted and some people may find them upsetting.

This is NOT a prediction. More like an extrapolation based on what is happening.

Again, thank you for your interest. Perhaps there's still a chance.

Ok dude you start a thread, saying you saw two distinct universe's that branched off this universe or whatever, and one of them is not a nice place to be, especially for women, and you also throw in some incorporeal entities in there. So why not answer some of the questions asked, I mean that is the point of this whole board.

Here's my question what are you talking about? can you plz elaborate. saying something is bad or good, does not say much.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is all this 'training' stuff I'm hearing? Someone fought the Hulk? Parallel universes where women are treated badly? Can someone please elaborate on this and how everything relates? I am utterly cunfuzzled.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Hiya Julio,

The relationship is that a group of abductees are being trained to be a counter force for an upcoming event of which we do not understand. Perhaps this is why my group is being trained, to stop such a scenario as what she describes....but of course there is no way to be certain.

The OP's no non-sense approach to her experience and perception should be commended as most refuse to talk about the encounters. I agree with her, unless one experiences this you cannot be convinced it is real.

Rich

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ditto to Izzycomin': Where'd Missy go now when so many here are trying to ask some questions!? She must still be busy, or maybe she can only access the library for the 'puter a couple times a week or something like that.

To me, this OP is cloaked in something she (?) likes remaining mysterious about. I checked some of her past posts, her requests for U2U- ing her are frequent. H-m-m-m -- lonely? Does someone need a pen-pal? OP has a hand-ful of posts on the feminist stuff. Not knockin'-just saying.

Not saying either that she hasn't had some "experiences". Anything is possible, as open-minded people know. However, my instinct here says some other agenda is in the mix.

Annabana

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

I am not sure if you have mentioned this. I know you have said you do not know what this upcoming event is that you are training for, but do you have an idea of when this upcoming event will be?? How long do we have until it is upon us???

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

I agree! If you know when it will be, let us know so we can find one of the people getting trained so we can hide behind them.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Interesting post please tell us more

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

I just stumbled into your thread, I did not want to be disturbed by all the comments so hit your posts in this thread and was pretty let down that you only made two when obviously people are interested in what you said in the Op.

You could spend the next 5 years in backroom connections through u2u but you just might miss the member who has something of significance to share with you.

When existence opens the path for you as you described, it is often only a fraction of the bigger picture and so in telling your part it may open other doors leading to a different paradigm than you have already experienced.

In other words, if that is all you want to learn and explore than stop. Yet I suspect strongly that you have good reason for coming forward with something as personal as you described in the Op.

I understand that there will be parts that are too intense for some and may answer questions they did not even know that they could find on this forum, and I respect that, have to respect that because as I said I do understand.

People are looking forward to you continuing to open up about what you have to share. Leave some of the worst parts out if you think it is best for the collective psychi, and just start with the positive end of what you have been given to discuss with others.

This is potentially a great thread and I ask that you continue.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

I seriously doubt that what you describe even comes close to what she has experienced as a possible future event...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join