It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are crop circles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Are crop circles alien maps, signatures, or grafitty like carving your name in cement

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Their Circles.......in Crop.

Actually no one really knows. But i think they are places where craft have landed and left the circle behind.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's a really good discussion we started this week.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think crop circles are a long distance attempt at one-way communication. I think they are made by some type of energy device on a distant planet/place. Sort of like how batman used a giant spotlight with a pattern on the end to make a giant bat symbol in the sky. I dont think they originate from UFOs but from several million/billion/trillion light years away. I also think they originate from Greys/aliens who disagree with human intervention/study/experimentation. Sort of like their PETA. Make a visual phenomenon that cant be explained, to sort of wake us up to extraordinary circumstances. Make us realize there are intelligences above us and that they have noticed us. I think many are faked by amateurs and even non-amateurs to obscure any message. I think the non amateur fakes are just as good as the real thing. Not going to say much more.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
hmmmmm crop circles ehh well this should help
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and this
www.google.com...

top topics

join