It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon.com Sells Pedophile Guide For Kindle!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Found this on another website, disgusting, how can amazon.com uk get away with selling a pedophile's guide for Kindle? Less than four bucks, perverts.

www.amazon.co.uk...=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&m=A3TVV12T0I6NSM&s=digital-text&qid=1289425225&sr=1-3

I myself love Amazon, I may not be able to justify using them anymore, this is very disturbing and sick.

Isn't this illegal??

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
wtf i cant believe some db even wrote the book firstly, but amazon selling it thats just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
freedom of speech is a two edged sword

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
^Phillip R. Greaves II

This review is by the author.

Since none of you will read the book before voicing your opinion, I, as the only person here who knows what it actually contains, will give my own review. It is actually a very good and well-reasoned book on the true nature of pedophilia, the child-lover and society's attack against the innocent. It's purpose is the safty of all children and the honest representation of the average pedophile. Advice is given for the saftey of those children that find themselves involved in pedosexual relations, as well as suggestions to help pedophiles refocus and redirect their sexual urges toward more acceptable outlets. Two detailed accounts are offered as actual examples of how children interact with true pedophiles and visa/versa. The role and importance of parents is examined as are the true roots of pedophilia. The people at Amazon are very brave to stand behing their well-considered-decission to make this work available. They are not, however, the only internet site to offer this unique and far reaching book. Severial other sites have given this work above average reviews.

review

disgusting.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
shocked! how can someone even write this? surely the writer needs a mental check! and amazon need to have a word with themselves!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is completely disgusting. People will do anything for money and this guy is no different.

Then again he may be a pedophile himself and is looking for others like him. In which case I say remove every part of him that would mark him as male.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
[Removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]

epic. just epicness in the pedo book thread. sorry but I cant help to lul

oh god this is his wish list?
wish list snoop and aaron carter?

his other books
edit on 10-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Lysergic

Thank you fo the dditional information.

I am in no danger from pedos, I am 41 yrs old. But I enjoy in thread humor as much as the next, lol!

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: Replaced quote of entire previous post with "reply to" tags.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
freedom of speech is a two edged sword

I don't see this as a freedom of speech issue. I readily support this man's right to write and publish what he pleases.

My problem is with Amazon giving this kind of work platform. Why make it easy for these perverts?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My question is how did YOU find this?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Thank you for adding to the conversation, I agree. Disgusting how he defends himself. This book is for kids who find themselves with pedos??

What parent here on ATS is ordering this for lil JR this Christmas?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
My question is how did YOU find this?
I said how in the OP.

Another website, one frequented by us in the tinfoil hat brigade.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Oh yeah, there is a bunch of disgusting books on amazon...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427649&sr=1-1

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_19?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427738&sr=1-19

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_23?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427738&sr=1-23

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427787&sr=1-1

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427787&sr=1-2

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289427787&sr=1-3

So what? Don't like the books, then don't buy them. Simple solution really. No one is forcing you to buy and read anything, so there is no problem, is there? The only problem I see here is that people think that people that don't have the same belief system as them should be censored. Grow up.
edit on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:25:43 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: removed quote tags

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The homosexual books ar enot disgusting they are not illegal.

The bestiality books surprise me, they are illegal acts!!

Disgusting.

Of course if someone doesnt like it they wont buy it, but there is nothing wrong with spreading the word, and trying to get the word out about how Amazon promotes pedophilia and illegal sex acts with animals.

ETA:

You are not SERIOUSLY suggesting pedophilia and beastiality are BELIEF SYSTEMS that just happen to be different than the majority??

edit on Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:30:47 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: to add question

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I must admin its shocking but not a surprise... we talk about amazon."uk.."

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

um are you for real? what about the digusting individuals who DO want to read that book? if even one child is put in danger because some sicko learnt a thing or two from this book THAT is a problem. you need to get your head checked if you don't think there is anything wrong with this.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Have you actually read the book? Know what's in it? Or are you 'judging a book by its cover'?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyStardust

Ok once you can prove that a book puts anyone in danger, then you might have a point.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I am definitely judging this book by its cover. Are you willing to order and read such a book, with your credit card? I am not. The subject matter disgusts me. Have you read it?

Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join