It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from the elite bloodlines - Research thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling that one day there is going to be a mass killing spree of all the people with these last names even though not one of the elites will be touched?

Just because you carry a name an elite you may not be.

Feels like the witch hunt or the French revolution all over again and God only knows there has been enough suffering in the name of justice served.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Why do I get the feeling that one day there is going to be a mass killing spree of all the people with these last names even though not one of the elites will be touched?

Just because you carry a name an elite you may not be.

Feels like the witch hunt or the French revolution all over again and God only knows there has been enough suffering in the name of justice served.

Thank God for slave names.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'll help you out a bit....here is what I found on The Merovingian. No photos, but quite informative. Seems it is the birth place of the elite. Not too long and worth the read. Will look up a few more and add some photos for you.

Hope you haven't given up. The NRA in my name is not what most think it stands for...try never run away.

Check out the link:

allfaith.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Should we add Morgan to the list as well, as in JP Morgan?

Love this thread idea. I've always found it very creepy that so many of these names, Rothschild for example, are difficult to match with a picture. Excited to watch this thread evolve.

Let the research begin!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Having trouble getting the photo to show up....go to the link below and you will find the photo along with the list of the relatives and children of the Rothschilds:

en-gb.facebook.com...

ETA: needed to change the post. Trouble with photo showing.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

So true but I think you knew what I meant obviously, really there are some weirdo's out there...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yea, I know what you meant. Sarcasm.

Sadly, the mindset of today's world isn't too far from that of a few hundred years ago.
edit on 12-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I have thought the same thing, but there are some who are evolving just the same.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

It's funny you brought that up i was thinking something similar to that a little while ago just because you share the same name or are related to such dosen't mean your in on the conspiracy alot of research must go into a legit investigation...yea some of the names we might have are right but i'm sure there's some we have wrong as well, we must tread carefully and be smart about it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join