It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from the elite bloodlines - Research thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The lambs have grown into lions...and the lions are being sent forth to speak his words in these "last days"....and to battle against the strongholds of the devil. We will expose their plans, reveal their wickedness

-Sherry Shriner
---
The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline
The Merovingian

Interconnected families:

The Disney Bloodline
The Krupp Bloodline
The McDonald Bloodline
---

I want to gather in one thread pictures from the illuminati elite families. I was going to do some research on it, and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in join me. Don't forget to put their names next to picture, and which families they belong to. You can also add some details if you want. May the hunt begin.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
What about the Ellison and Arguelles bloodlines? I believe your missing those two.
Lord know I'm a devil.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Yeah and what about the Vanderbilts

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Traveler

What about the Cartmen family? The Coon has control over cthulhu, now he is wrecking havoc everywhere. Joking aside. OP! What do you think about my surnames? My biological grandfather's surname is Arguelles.
Ancestor
I'm also related to the Ellison and Richardson families.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here we go

Russell
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfb2639cbbd9.jpg[/atsimg]

Freeman
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8376c64abf24.jpg[/atsimg]

Reynolds
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14a6039f391b.jpg[/atsimg]

McDonald
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/734e373953e4.jpg[/atsimg]

A scary bunch of ne'er-do-wells if ever there was one

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Let's just focus on these ones for now, if don't mind.
OK. Me first.

David Mayer de Rothschild - from the Rothschild family.
Born in 1978 in London, England.

David Mayer de Rothschild is a 'British adventurer' and 'environmentalist', being part of family of mass-murders must feel really glamorous.
Mr. Rothschild is already preparing himself to become the "saviour", by trying to look like Jesus while his face is being plastered ALL OVER the National Geographic, and trying to convince the world to accept the carbon tax. To suck money from us, every time we breath, 4 the 'sake of the planet'.

edit on 10-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

I never knew Jesus had an official appearance. Anyway I think the Rothschild family is pretty cool. I would beware of the Bushes.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The only elite bloodline is the bloodline chosen through natural selection.

Everything else is a power struggle; a futile attempt to hold onto the power which is designated to those who can actually enact change and guarantee survival.
edit on 10-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
What about George "the puppetmaster" Soros? He has written that he believes himself to be a deity or the actual human incarnation of God.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
my GF is from the The Reynolds bloodline. i traced her line myself. goes way back!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Here's another one, unfortunately it's not dead yet.

David Rockefeller- from the Rockefeller family.

Born June 12, 1915.
Philanthropist and the current patriarch of the Rockefeller family.
Multibillionaire godfather of the world’s financial elite.

We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years.

This speech was made 17 years ago. It came at the beginning in the U.S. of the Bill Clinton administration.
edit on 10-11-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It seems like it's not going to take off. Thx a lot trolls.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Don't let em get to ya they mean no harm just trying to have a little fun and most probably even believe Fritz Springmeiers book has some truth to it, the thing is this topic has been brought up before more then a few times and more then a few times the thread has taken off so people are more aware then you would guess by the replies you got also you should be aware that Fritz Springmeier is now out of jail take a look at the thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I gave you a star and flag and when i get some time i'll do some reserach and help with your thesis on the subject.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

THE LAST THING THAT WALT DISNEY DONE WAS TO WRITE THE NAME KURT RUSSELL ON A PIECE OF PAPER ?

edit on 12-11-2010 by itallmakesperfectsense because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by itallmakesperfectsense because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Marduk
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f190f470f119.jpeg[/atsimg]
Cant forget about this bloodline. Can we?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cf3cc2a7ec6.jpeg[/atsimg]
Do the elites recognize this bloodline. lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a619f4bdc51.jpg[/atsimg]
Or did they forget???

Adam and Eve and lord Enlil as the snake
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6e28ee2d4bd.jpeg[/atsimg]

Liluth as well was Annunaki, Imagine the dna make up of Adam and Liluth bloodline?!?!?!?!?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f6c2ddcfc39d.jpg[/atsimg]

I really wonder if the elites recognize yet!!!! Lantians and Murians

Figured I would add S&F OP........

lol Mars

edit on 11/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

When you showed a picture of the reptilian that the elites would recognize are you sure this isn't the picture you meant to show????.........

1.bp.blogspot.com...

lol....

You say Mars but i say Pluto......

www.disneydreamer.com...

Damn Walt Disney....

But on too a serious note, OP Nathan Mayer Rothschild is some one you should take a look at

Nathan Mayer Rothschild (16 September 1777 – 28 July 1836) was a London financier and one of the founders of the international Rothschild family banking dynasty. He was born in the Frankfurt am Main ghetto, the fourth child of Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744–1812) and Gutle Schnapper (1753–1849).

Life..........
In 1798, at the age of 21, he settled in Manchester and established a business in textile trading and finance, later moving to London, England and making a fortune in trading bills of exchange through a banking enterprise begun in 1805.

In 1816, his two elder brothers were granted noble status (Freiherr or Baron) by the Emperor of Austria. They were now permitted to prefix the Rothschild name with von or de. Their device of four arrows became five when in 1818 Nathan too was elevated, although he chose not to use his aristocratic title Nathan Mayer, Freiherr von Rothschild.

Business............
He operated first as a textile merchant in Manchester, then from 1804 he began to deal on the London stock exchange in financial instruments such as foreign bills and government securities.

From 1809 Rothschild began to deal in gold bullion, and developed this as a cornerstone of his business. From 1811 on, in negotiation with Commissary-General John Charles Herries, he undertook to transfer money to pay Wellington's troops, on campaign in Portugal and Spain against Napoleon, and later to make subsidy payments to British allies when these organized new troops after Napoleon's disastrous Russian campaign.

His four brothers helped co-ordinate activities across the continent, and the family developed a network of agents, shippers and couriers to transport gold – and information – across Europe. This private intelligence service enabled Nathan to receive in London the news of Wellington's victory at the Battle of Waterloo a full day ahead of the government's official messengers.[2]

In 1818 he arranged a £5 million loan to the Prussian government and the issuing of bonds for government loans formed a mainstay of his bank’s business. He gained a position of such power in the City of London that by 1825–6 he was able to supply enough coin to the Bank of England to enable it to avert a liquidity crisis.

In 1824 he founded the Alliance Assurance Company (now Royal & SunAlliance) with Moses Montefiore.

In 1835 he secured a contract with the Spanish Government giving him the rights to the Almadén mines in southern Spain, effectively gaining a European mercury monopoly.[3]

Nathan Meyer Rothschild was known for his role in the abolition of the slave trade through his part-financing of the £20 million British government buyout of the plantation industry's slaves.[4] However in 2009 it was claimed that as part of banking dealings with a slave owner, Rothschild used slaves as collateral. The Rothschild bank denied the claims and said that Nathan Mayer Rothschild had been a prominent civil liberties campaigner with many like-minded associates and “against this background, these allegations appear inconsistent and misrepresent the ethos of the man and his business”.[5]

He set up his London business, N. M. Rothschild and Sons at New Court in St Swithin's Lane, City of London, where it trades today. He also purchased a country house at Gunnersbury Park near Acton in western London.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

SORRY ALL, LORD ENKI IS REPRESENTED AS THE SNAKE NOT ENLIL HIS BROTHER. I SOMETIMES MIX THE BROTHEREN UP PLEASE EXCUSE AND ENJOY. cannot edit it.
edit on 11/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

ITS A DRACONIAN MY FRIEND... lol
2nd

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Yea mine was a Sleestak......

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar