It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Grows On Trees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Seriously, it grows on trees and government harvests it for use in the economy.

Let us take public education for example.

If the operating cost of a public college is 3000 per student per semester, yet the government sets the tuition rate at 1000 per student, it is clear that government can harvest the additional 2000 dollars necessary for the school by planting 200 new money trees for each student.

In addition to this fact, we must consider the effects of government planting 100 additional money trees per student.

Lets say the current operating cost of a school is 3000 per student per semester, 2000 of which comes from pre-existing money trees and 1000 of which comes from student tuition. If the government were to plant 100 additional money trees for each student, it could then pay the educators entirely from money trees and not have to charge the students anything.

The question we must ask ourselves is why doesn’t government simply engage in planting more money trees so that we never have to pay for anything ever again?

Lets take food for example.

To my mind, this is even more important than education.

If the average cost for a family is 400 a week in food costs, the government could simply plant 40 money trees for each family in the nation and cover all the food costs of that family.

The solution to starvation, education, medical care, etc… is clear – we simply force government to plant more money trees.

With enough money trees, I see no reason why anyone should ever have to work again.
edit on 10-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Why plant trees when with fractional banking the money doesn't even have to physically exist in the first place?
Just pointing out the wonders of a digital age.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Why plant trees when with fractional banking the money doesn't even have to physically exist in the first place?
Just pointing out the wonders of a digital age.

~Heff

I like trees, they are green and save polar bears.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
there's plenty of wealth, problem is that most is in the hands of a relatively small few. This is how you want it though and this is what you are getting.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
well my harvest didnt come in. they flew over with their helis and came down chopped them down.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
there's plenty of wealth, problem is that most is in the hands of a relatively small few. This is how you want it though and this is what you are getting.

I want an equal distribution of wealth in proportion to the value a person brings to society.

Of course, people think this can be achieved by money trees, when in fact it can not.

Indeed, the money tree owners run the major industries, run government, and run the banks.

It is not until people wake up and realize that they need to take the money trees away from the political class that an equal distribution of wealth in proportion to a persons value can be achieved.

Take the queen, tony blair, gordon brown, and david cameron - all of them are fabulously wealthy and all of them are fabulously worthless as human beings.

edit on 10-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
well my harvest didnt come in. they flew over with their helis and came down chopped them down.

You need to ask a money tree owner for a portion of his crops.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I just planted a money tree, it has gold nuggets for fruit.

top topics

join