It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hey all

For well over two years I've been lurking ATS. I've had an account since last year but have just started posting within the last month. The actual discovery of ATS was on the day I thought "Hey my grandmother was fascinated by UFOs... I wonder what the Internet has to offer". First hit- ATS!

Having said that... I find pretty much all the subjects on ATS intriguing from conspiracies to existential topics and have had a few strange experiences that I just have no clue about.

I am fairly new to this life thingy and I am always looking at the mysteries around us. I am currently reading physics- it is one of my passions and to me it is both an artform and exploratory tool to manipulate a particular aspect of our reality; as much a part of us as the world around us. Hmmm, personally I believe there is more to all this universe than initially meets the eye/instrument, but then that is belief and definitely not always relevant

I love the vast spectrum of people on ATS and enjoy reading the discussions. Hopefully I will become more confident in posting and adding to this excellent resource in my own little way. But, to the whole community, you guys are great! Can't stress that enough!

Anyway, hope I didn't babble on for too long! Thought I should give some kind of warning about me before I start posting more

Much love to the community,
>strangequark

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by strangequark

Nano toka strangequark..!

Anyway, hope I didn't babble on for too long!

I could have kept reading...and you'll find it becomes more comfortable to participate after you throw out a few posts.

Hope you find what you are looking for here...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hello Strange Quark!

I will be interested to see just how strange a quark you really are!

Anyhoo welcome and I shall see you around!

join