It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web like substance falling from sky w/photos.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

WebLikeSubstanceFallingFromTheSky
I recall something of that nature being called 'Angel Hair' from as far back as the 1950s and
then we see agents coming up with spider webs plastered in the media.

High voltage can make a lot of compounds in the atmosphere and it wouldn't be from
angels.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thank you for the information. As I said last week, this was a one day wonder. Today is the first chilly day we've had and nothing has fallen from the sky since that first day. As I also said, if they were spiders none hit the ground and no "webbing" hit the ground or got caught up in the trees. I'd love to have had a sample to take macro shots of, look under the microscope at, etc. I've spent time every day looking up for more "stuff"
. No luck.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

I did not find any substance left behind yet I think these machines as making
something gooey. Bill Lyne saw sparks of some kind in an early sighting and in a
recent more distant event. Perhaps something falls off from the operation.
I'm not that interested in putting up photos cause the photo can give location which is
meaningless except for agents and as people said of the internet early on never divulge
personal information as the email used for purchases is well protected.
I know from other forums web emails can have totally bogus information and only your
net provider should have the real you identified but there might be workarounds for that
as well.
In any case photos of hi trails are nothing compared to a few hundred feet in the air.
Explain that please.
Like the weather man pointing out chaff rain fall can point out suspicious flight operations
lets see if low clouds of billowy white has an explanation like a heavy white cloud phenomena
from ancient times perhaps.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Funny you should make a post related to this enigma. I have seen some of this stuff floating around here in S.W. Virginia on more than one occasion. I have even tried to collect a sample from time to time and this stuff is hard to put in a restraining vessel. I have also noted that during a high chemtrail saturation, is when this stuff starts falling from the sky. If you ever get some to test, please publish your report on ATS because I would like to know what is made up of. I will reciprocate if I can capture some myself. Thanks and interesting post.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join