It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What You've Been Missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not sure where to put this so move if necessary. Found this on youtube, some of it's kinda corny but I think its informative and some people should really learn some of what it's talking about.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I am only a few minutes in to part one, and I'm enjoying it thus far. Looks well made and fun.

Thanks for finding/posting these, I think I will very much enjoy this series and will return to say more when I'm done.

Just wanted to say thanks and compliment the quality of what I have seen thus far. Star n Flag for you.

MM

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Worth it's wieght in gold my friend , if people have not got the idea by 2/10 prehaps they truely deserve to be a victim of what they sow .Well done and thank you for bringing this to everyones attention .
First flag for you !

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
As promised, I've finished watching these and have returned to post my "opinion".

Great series, great work, great thread here.

There wasn't much I disagreed with overly, and the parts I didn't like were hardly enough to ruin the entire project. I hope these guys continue to produce more work like this and keep up the quality and relevance.

I dunno...pretty good stuff and I hope a lot of folks check it out.

The only parts I can say I didn't approve of was the vulgarity levels, profanity mostly (but hey, kids like the F word right?), and some of the humor struck me as a little lame (but being a lame humorist I can forgive that).

Over all, well done and well made. I salute the crew and again thank the OP for sending these clips our way.

MM
edit on 11-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join