It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Exposed Again !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

I have also found leanings towards some of davids subject matter, but that is simply because of the sheer volume, of his ever expanding repertoire. In my opinion david is very clever, he is playing ( A man for all seasons ). That is throw enough conspiracy theories out there, and the chances are, one of them will connect with someone. That of course might mean another book sold. Hey david..( kerrr - Ching ).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
David Icke is a filter. You make him talk about reptillians and make him known. Pretty soon everybody knows he is a nut who believes in reptillians. Then you run the 911 story through him. Pretty soon everybody knows that not believing the official story is pretty much the same as believing in reptillians.
Seems like many people believe one and not the other. I suppose some may be tarnished, but I don't think most people have even registered the reptilian issue, but 9/11 as conspiracy they have.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
David Icke is not making "hand signals". He has severe arthritis.
Please, go get some sunshine.

Watch the first 2-3 min of this interview:

edit on 24-11-2010 by Funk bunyip because: added vid

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
David Icke and Occupy exposed. If you want to expose the matrix this is how you do it. Please do not view just a few minutes of this video and decide that this is claim is false. There will likely be better evidence forthcoming eventually on the Icke/Branson stuff, although being familiar with much more of this man's work I will certainly vouch for this. But there are many, many videos in this body of work, which has already been censored three times, so view it while you can, they are scrubbed periodically. All credit for this body of work goes to Dallasgoldbug, aka Ed Chiarini, founder of wellaware1.com. Please share as much as possible before this entire body of work is once again censored........ The new arrival in the Truth Exposed series.....enjoy......www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
David Icke and Occupy exposed. If you want to expose the matrix this is how you do it. Please do not view just a few minutes of this video and decide that this is claim is false. There will likely be better evidence forthcoming eventually on the Icke/Branson stuff, although being familiar with much more of this man's work I will certainly vouch for this. But there are many, many videos in this body of work, which has already been censored three times, so view it while you can, they are scrubbed periodically. All credit for this body of work goes to Dallasgoldbug, aka Ed Chiarini, founder of wellaware1.com. Please share as much as possible before this entire body of work is once again censored........ The new arrival in the Truth Exposed series.....enjoy......www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
David Icke is crazy... And so are you...

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

David icke is a lair, when you take what is false and present it as the truth, that is deceitful, deceptive, and being a hypocrite of the first decree, if you challenge judas ickes statements on the david icke forum you are locked out, by those under his control.

this is without even going into on the fern cotton interview you tube, several years ago, he claimed his spirit guides had told him, Saddam Hussein was dead, clearly not the case.

you know a false prophet by their predictions.

then to say the moon was towed here by reptilians, and is a hollowed out reptilian space ship.

the only thing that is hollow is his head and claims.

he must be laughing all the way to the bank.

like judas he has sold out the truth and freedom , for thirty pieces of silver, and continues with his messiah disciples to lead people down the rabbit hole of deception.

kingdavid8.com...

www.davidicke.com...

like most of what he says , when you look closer, it dosnt stack up.

johnny max
edit on 16-2-2012 by johnnymax because: replaced links

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
David icke the false messiah of the truth movement more false claims and lies

www.abovetopsecret.com...

johnny
edit on 18-2-2012 by johnnymax because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join