It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elves and dwarves - do they exist?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by 19872012

I'm going to put my money on humans with a physical condition making them what we would call today... "Little People"

Yes, that is what they prefer to be called. I have a step son that is a Dwarf. He is 10 years old, and stands 3'6" in his bare feet. He will never get more than 4 feet tall, I am told by his doctors.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealwolf90
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ELVES ARE NOT ALIENS!!!! THEY WERE HERE BEFORE YOUR KIND WAS EVEN USING TOOLS!!!!!!

Heck yah, they're aliens! This is NOT their home world. But indeed, they were here before we humans became sentient, for sure. We are from this planet though so we aren't aliens.

And really.. YOUR kind?? I am guessing it is your kind too.

I've not noticed any of the returning Elves hopping on line to post on ATS. They're kinda busy figuring out how they are going to get the Illuminati/Jue-sah/NWO bunch dug out of their hidey holes without being blown to smithereens by some of the weapons that bunch has gotten us humans to create for them.
edit on 21-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by 19872012

I'm going to put my money on humans with a physical condition making them what we would call today... "Little People"

Yes, that is what they prefer to be called. I have a step son that is a Dwarf. He is 10 years old, and stands 3'6" in his bare feet. He will never get more than 4 feet tall, I am told by his doctors.

I think the intent of the op was to ask about the dwarfs of myth.
Who are not around this planet any more, although they may be back with the Elves to help kick the Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch of the planet after 2012. They do love a good fight too.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That may be so, but my step son insists that Earth is not his natural home, that he is from another, undefined planet. He also tells me that most human beings are not very smart. His IQ is nearly off the scale, I'm told.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
That may be so, but my step son insists that Earth is not his natural home, that he is from another, undefined planet. He also tells me that most human beings are not very smart. His IQ is nearly off the scale, I'm told.

From what I see, autowrench, earth isn't the natural home for a LOT of us. I never felt like this planet was my home either, and I've been human for nearly 3000 years. But if he is super smart, I suspect he is Indigo, plus they are most recently arrived and more likely to remember such things because they haven't had all the lifetimes to dull their sense of spirit based information. Plus the Dwarfs (of myth) were sly but not really what I would consider extra smart.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

You are a moron. You have no proof what so ever. Elves are not aliens. They are native to this planet. Humans are the "aliens". Humans are a plague that is destroying the mother any real Elf will tell you that. Elves are one with nature, they are apart of it. If you think they are aliens you must have mental issues. You are the stupidest human I have ever spoken to! You are more moronic then George W. Bush!!!!!! You should be kicked from this site and told to never speak to anyone that has any brain cells.
Sincerly,
A very pissed off Werewolf

Huh.. werewolf eh? Well, they are a roughneck bunch, not overly bright and for sure not given to good manners from what I see of them in the racial unconscious. Glad to see you are no exception.

And proof? I have all I need from what I see in the human racial unconscious and I do actually chat with Michael out in the spirit realm every now and again. The high elves that remained after the rescue ship left tend to run under the guise of Archangels so they could move around and help out and still not violate the terms of our racial unconscious's contract with the Jue-sah.

Anyway, what I also see about the werewolves and the Vampires is that the mutation stuff is from an alien virus which infects and then transforms human bodies. The werewolfs aren't attached to a sentience though, like the vampires, who can move from body to body by infecting the new host and then moving the virus with the sentience attached over to the new body.

So I'm not sure a werewolf would be immortal, like a Vampire because they couldn't move from body to body and keep their identity. I'd be interested to explore your energy field.. see if I can learn more about werewolves if you aren't just a human who's spirit origins are from a race that was werewolf-like and so you are connecting to the idea of being a werewolf because it feels familiar, spirit wise.

I was fortunate to know a fellow who was, in his spirit origin, a Vampire. He was killed as one back in the mid 1800's in England, and like all the rest of us aliens who died near earth, promptly got sucked into a human body. I learned a LOT about Vampires from him.

But sorry, this is just a vacation world for the elves.. or at least was until we humans sank Atlantis (with a LOT of help from the alien race, the Jue-sah who's current face organization is the NWO bunch). The Elves terra-formed it, got rid of the dinosaurs, and put a LOT of time and effort into making it the truly breathtaking and lovely world that it is. The Elves have a contest that is judged every couple hundred thousand years or so, for the best newly created vacation world, and this one won the round! That meant a royal residence on world and usually quite a few of the royal court members having a residence here too. Which is why so many high elves died when Atlantis went down. That was a huge tragedy for the Elven folks.

Their home world is a 3 day stroll on the energy pathways if you care to check. I am pretty sure they've gotten at least one of those pathways restored, and maybe even two. I am guessing your contacts aren't elves though.. probably some of the other elder races that were in their employ, although most of them left when the Elven rescue ship arrived back around the switch from B.C. to A.D. Or they may just be some other entities pretending to be elves. I don't see much of a historical connection between the werewolves and Elves, and doubt they would be involved even now. They are a pretty refined bunch and as I noted to begin with, werewolf types are pretty unevolved, socially.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Of course they existed. But moderation of humans killed them into extizen. You're crazy if u do not believe.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILoveJesusAndIslam
Of course they existed. But moderation of humans killed them into extizen. You're crazy if u do not believe.

The sinking and destruction of Atlantis killed a lot of them. We are blamed for that so I suppose you could say we did it, but technically, no, we didn't. The ones who survived lived on as gods and such for europe, until the rescue ship arrived to retrieve them in the very early A.D.s. But at that time, the majority still here, left (into the west as Tolkin would say) but some remained and are still active as the angels and archangels.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

ALBERT ENSTEIN WAS A WEREWOLF BITCH!!!!!!

Wow!

A werewolf bitch you say??
any proof??

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
He was a Werewolf. Not a bitch. I was using it in a different way. He had all the traits of a werewolf, even his apperance was that of a Werewolf. Plus the fact that Germany is a hot spot for Werewolf activity.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00

ALBERT ENSTEIN WAS A WEREWOLF BITCH!!!!!!

Wow!

A werewolf bitch you say??
any proof??

*lol* Cute, zerozero. Oh, the difference a comma can make.
Welcome to the Illuminati/NWO's 'dumb down humanity" plan in action.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

He was a Werewolf. Not a bitch. I was using it in a different way. He had all the traits of a werewolf, even his apperance was that of a Werewolf. Plus the fact that Germany is a hot spot for Werewolf activity.

He was Jewish. That means you think the Jue-sah/Illuminati/NWO bunch and their flunkies were prone to being werewolfs. They are prone to being all sorts of not very nice things, but transmuting into wolves... I just don't see them tolerating that. They are quite convinced they are above us all (they did see us brought into sentience and feel we are artificially intelligent and so think themselves better) and would never tolerate being lowered to the status of 'animal'.

But if Germany was a hot spot for the 'werewolves' then chances are there was a serious outbreak of the alien virus. But the Jue-sah were totally into creating diseases meant to wipe out as many humans as possible, and so may have just been trying the virus out on their own people (as they were prone to do), before releasing it to the world at large. Since they never did, I'm thinking either they weren't behind it, or the virus maked the humans even more dangerous, which so wouldn't serve their agenda of enslaving humanity.
edit on 22-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

HOW on earth do you know all this info?!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join