It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elves and dwarves - do they exist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wave

Awesome lol lol

You shoud've put it this way; the elves have longer ..... but the dwarves last longer.

That gonna take them a while to respond......then if they were speechless...you could go ahead and say something like your ancestors were an elf and a dwarf....get where I am going !?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by ChaosMagician

I have just read that supposedly the human race so destined for greatness is also the one easily genetically altered to prevent them from tapping into their own abilities.

Greatest secret ever told.Nov 27th 2010.

The great wonders was built as one big intrument around the world,a intrument that blocks the frequencie to immortality.
A time in which great wonders was solely built by mass telekineses and telepathy.
A time in which every one in the world only spoke through the mind and lifted the heaviest things together by grouped telekinses.
but then,the tree of knowlege was eaten from,and they tricked you humans to talk,and write and draw.
Its funny because writtin and language is classified as a great wonder,well
> I wonder when all this took place?
Language is thought to have originated when early hominids first started cooperating, adapting earlier systems of communication based on expressive signs to include a theory of other minds and shared intentionality.

With syria close to the birth place of the triangle race of aliens, 'Iraq'.It was easy to use egpypt for the great many pyramids it took to block the tune.

The greys crippled us way back at the beginning when we were coming into sentience. We really never knew the full range of our abilities because of that. But that genetic tampering is wearing thin, and even more so as the energy rises. But all of the stuff they did to weaken or cripple us has only made us smarter, stronger, and more creative. What other species do with a thought, we figured out ways to do with machines that don't depend on our own energy. And anyone can use them, not just those with a strong ability to work with energy.

And we don't give up.. we just keep digging away until we solve our problems, especially if it involves revenge. We scare the heck out of a LOT of other alien species. Between our unstoppable determination, our terrifyingly unorthodox creativity and the newly conceived human body's ability to suck a spirit in involuntarily, in most alien's eyes, we represent one of the greatest threats this galaxy has ever seen. Part of why our 'space' exploration programs never seem to really get off the ground. Most of the aliens SO don't want us out there.

And the pyramids were, from what I can see, part of the interplanetary transport system that used the energy pathways of which the stargates are a part.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

I have just read that supposedly the human race so destined for greatness is also the one easily genetically altered to prevent them from tapping into their own abilities.

The great wonders was built as one big intrument around the world,a intrument that blocks the frequencie to immortality.
A time in which great wonders was solely built by mass telekineses and telepathy.
A time in which every one in the world only spoke through the mind and lifted the heaviest things together by grouped telekinses.
but then,the tree of knowlege was eaten from,and they tricked you humans to talk,and write and draw.
Language is thought to have originated when early hominids first started cooperating, adapting earlier systems of communication based on expressive signs to include a theory of other minds and shared intentionality.

With syria close to the birth place of the triangle race of aliens, 'Iraq'.It was easy to use egpypt for the great many pyramids it took to block the tune.

The greys crippled us way back at the beginning when we were coming into sentience. We really never knew the full range of our abilities because of that. But that genetic tampering is wearing thin, and even more so as the energy rises. But all of the stuff they did to weaken or cripple us has only made us smarter, stronger, and more creative. What other species do with a thought, we figured out ways to do with machines that don't depend on our own energy. And anyone can use them, not just those with a strong ability to work with energy.

And we don't give up.. we just keep digging away until we solve our problems, especially if it involves revenge. We scare the heck out of a LOT of other alien species. Between our unstoppable determination, our terrifyingly unorthodox creativity and the newly conceived human body's ability to suck a spirit in involuntarily, in most alien's eyes, we represent one of the greatest threats this galaxy has ever seen. Part of why our 'space' exploration programs never seem to really get off the ground. Most of the aliens SO don't want us out there.

And the pyramids were, from what I can see, part of the interplanetary transport system that used the energy pathways of which the stargates are a part.

Good to see one of us still alive in this world,glad to chat with you,your so correct.

When i used to astral i used to go and listen to the owl people,they was three men who basically would sit down in these costumes with owl mask on them.for over 10 years i listened to the wonders they talked aboutand the things they acomplished.

so i looked up owl and found out alott about the owl.

Greatest secret ever told>nov 27 2010 silen`i.

I found out ,that its not an owl.

Its a form of harppy race of some sort.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

Good to see one of us still alive in this world,glad to chat with you,your so correct.

When i used to astral i used to go and listen to the owl people,they was three men who basically would sit down in these costumes with owl mask on them.for over 10 years i listened to the wonders they talked aboutand the things they acomplished.

Thanks for the response, immortalgemini527. I've run out of time to respond though...I'll get back to you tomorrow when I can.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

So sorry, Immortalgemini!

I totally spaced answering you! Doh!

Owl people eh? So do you think they are human or aliens?

If they are 'harpies', they are probably aliens. Most of the 'mythological beings' were, and that is how we remember them since the real history of humanity and earth itself has been hidden and covered with a bunch of hogwash meant to make us more easily controlled and manipulated. They can get away with this because we don't know we reincarnate and they so want to keep it that way. They also don't want us to realize that there are gobs of different alien beings here and have been all along.

edit on 2-12-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Elves and dwarves? They are no fun.

The real question should be do Goblins and Orcs exist?

Neandertals remind me of Orcs.
Sasquatches/Yeti are undoubtedly the same as Trolls and Ogres.
Skunk Apes could be Goblins.

Now if we can find some dragons.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS
Elves and dwarves? They are no fun.

The real question should be do Goblins and Orcs exist?

Neandertals remind me of Orcs.
Sasquatches/Yeti are undoubtedly the same as Trolls and Ogres.
Skunk Apes could be Goblins.

Now if we can find some dragons.

Goblins are from the demon homeworld, and do exist, definitely. The orcs are probably more a compilation of several of the various beings on the demon home world as well.

The Neanderthals were brought here by the Elves to do their heavy lifting/manual labor. All of what the Elves did, could be done by using raw energy, but sometimes it was just easier to have help with the mundane stuff like lugging big rocks around.

The Sasquatches/Yeti are much like star war's Chewbacca... they were fighters par excellant but they also have an ability to sense earth energy and the greys asked them to come here to earth to help mend the surface of the planet and stabilize it after the Atlantis fiesco. They can do mini earthquakes by using a loud deep shout and striking the earth with their fist which will do small shifts in the crust rather than let the pressure build and have huge quakes that would do a lot of damage.

I have no idea what a Skunk Ape is though.

And dragons.. well I know a lot about them. They didn't come to this world much though, especially when the elves were in full control. The dragons and elves hate each other. The dragons are more powerful, but the elves can work in groups so their energy-working abilities ended up being about the same overall. And the dragons and elves are very different in their values so it made for some violent wars with terrible losses on both sides until they both figured out that it was better to just call a truce and avoid each other, which they did. Which is why this planet didn't have any dragon roosts/lairs or any bones/fossils.

My dragon died here but his bones are probably the only set ever left here. The elves destroyed any remains of any other dragon killed here. And since dragon bones are pretty fragile and light, the chances of ever finding that one set of bones is pretty slim, I would think.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I beilieve in elves and dwarves, but not as creatures who live on this same 3rd dimension with us, but rather creatures who live near our 3rd dimensional but on a slightly higher dimension, making them invisible to us.

The reason i think this is because my dad has actually seen an elf and some dwarves (and also fairies). He described the elf he saw as being about 6 ft tall, muscular, pointy ears, and as having a light blue skin. He also said that the one he saw was bald, whether all elves are bald or it was just this one i have no idea.

The dwarves he saw he desribed as looking like Gimle from the lord of the rings, about 4 ft with long ginger beards and were quite stocky and tough, and had white pale skin.

What i find interesting about these desriptions is that in Norse mythology, where most stories about elves and dwarves are found, also gives similar describtions about elves and dwarves. In Norse mythology, dwarves are described as being pretty malevolant, hating both gods and men, and live underground, they only come out at night because the sunlight causes them to turn to stone, and because of this are very pale.

The Norse myths say there are two types of elves, the light elves and the dark elves. There aren't any substantial descriptions of the light elves, (if there are i haven't read them) except that they are benevolant and have a lighter skin tone than the dark elves and live in the upper world near the gods in a place called Alfheim.

The dark elves are described as being similar in appearence to the light elves but the dark elves are malevolant and their skin was desribed as looking like that of a bruise (a dark purple color) and they also live underground (hence they are often confused with dwarves)

So, if the dark elves have a dark purple skin, and the light elves have a lighter skin color than the darks. Then it is probably quite reasonable to think that the light elves probably have a skin color of a blue-ish hue (seeing as how blue is next to purple in the light spectrum). Which would match the description of what my dad saw.

hope this helps answer your question OP

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
I beilieve in elves and dwarves, but not as creatures who live on this same 3rd dimension with us, but rather creatures who live near our 3rd dimensional but on a slightly higher dimension, making them invisible to us...

*snip* (so I don't get abused for excessive quoting... blah)

...hope this helps answer your question OP

Actually the tall skinny blue people are distant cousins of the elves who are either fair skinned with blonde or red hair and blue or green eyes if they're High elves, shades of light to dark brown and blue eyes if they are lesser elves. And the elves can run invisible if they wish, but mostly there haven't been many here to be invisible. Mostly they were gone. They aren't any higher in dimension though. They just seem that way to us, I'm sure.

The blues aren't anywhere near as powerful as the elves, High or lesser, but compared to us humans unable to use energy at all, they seem like gods... but they are definitely meaner than the elves. They tend to reincarnate as the arabs if they happen to die near earth. Their code is all about honor and vengeance; the code of the desert fits them quite well.

They're not at all nice and right now they are trying to run a scam about the end of the world and them here to rescue a select few.. but what they are really doing is trying to get people to voluntarily run to them so they can enslave them without force (mandatory by the elven laws), especially the smart people. They need and want our creativity but at the same time hate that we have it, not them. They do have a bit of the 'short guy' complex for sure; always living in the shadow of their far more powerful cousins, the elves.

The trolls are the grouchy ones... the dwarves work for the elves and, while not all that friendly towards humans, don't go out of their way to cause humans harm unless you are doing something to mess with them. A troll isn't from this dimension though. It's from the demon home world where things are much more rough and tumble; making it and most of the other world's inhabitants on the mean side by our standards.
edit on 10-2-2011 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

That's alll very interesting, but do you have sources for this information?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by orrite??
reply to post by DragonriderGal

That's alll very interesting, but do you have sources for this information?

I did a shaman journey (no drugs, only drumming) about 10 years back and made it to the higher plane where the old indian fellow essentially told me 'ask what you like and we'll find the answers for you'. The 'we' there being the racial unconscious/askaric library/collective consciousness/whatever name you prefer.

And so whenever I deeply ponder something, especially the history of earth, the information comes thru. Sometimes quickly, sometimes in pieces that require further questions. Sometimes it is just 'pop' and the information is there, other times it is like I am watching a little mini-movie about the topic from what I believe is the combined memory of those who witnessed the event, or who knew the various different alien species because they were originally that other species or worked/lived around that other species.

Granted this history is nothing like anything I've heard before, and wayyyyyyyyy more than my imagination could have come up with. Since I have always asked for and receive protection from several higher sources, I'm pretty sure this information is coming to me unaltered, straight from the racial unconscious.

What I also see is a lot of the 'versions' of history we think are 'true' are in fact information the NWO (illuminati/ex-high priests of Israel and their flunkies) has been feeding us to try to divert us from knowing about 1) aliens 2) reincarnation and 3) the legitimacy of the whole spirit/'psychic' level of stuff.

edit on 11-2-2011 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Think you may be onto something there

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Dear humans of the internet,

Yes they do exist. A few of my good friends are Elves. Dwarves are real also. Most mithilogical creatures have truth to them, but unlike the stories used to scare or put small children to sleep these creatures are not "visable".
Instead these beings are actualy souls that are conected to or that are people. Like myself, I am a werewolf, but I am in a human body. I am conected to a man named Sabastian. Most multiple personalities are actually souls of creatures or long dead people. Elves are playfull creatures with a love for nature and they usualy like art and cartoons such as anime. I don't know much about Dwarves, but I do know they exist.

Thank you and have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealwolf90
Dear humans of the internet,

Yes they do exist. A few of my good friends are Elves. Dwarves are real also. Most mithilogical creatures have truth to them, but unlike the stories used to scare or put small children to sleep these creatures are not "visable".
Instead these beings are actualy souls that are conected to or that are people. Like myself, I am a werewolf, but I am in a human body. I am conected to a man named Sabastian. Most multiple personalities are actually souls of creatures or long dead people. Elves are playfull creatures with a love for nature and they usualy like art and cartoons such as anime. I don't know much about Dwarves, but I do know they exist.

The elves are back now in the flesh. The energy pathways---at least one, maybe two of them---are restored, so they can travel to and fro between here and their worlds easily and quickly.

But playful?? When I think elf, I don't think playful, no more than when I think British, German, or Northern European in general, I think playful. Those are the groups of humans they tend to reincarnate into, because those cultures are essentially based out of the Elven culture's values, albeit humanized. And although the British sense of humor is abundant, it is usually far more dry and witty than playful.

But yes, they love beauty and art and nature. Part of what they love about humanity is our ability to create amazingly beautiful things, but if you're feeling they are 'playful', chances are they aren't elves. I would guess they are one of the other elder races who hung around and worked for the elves, like the fairies (although they are actually not playful as much as pranksters and rather on the mean side about it too). There were other elder races though, who were much gentler and kinder and playful as well, but we humans don't have a name for all of the various beings who hung around the elves. But those you are dealing with may be from one of those other groups...

And I knew a fellow who used to be a vampire but was killed in the mid-1800's as a vampire and now is human just like the rest of us. I suspect that may be what happened to you. Chances are that your spirit is from a werewolf type species, but you died and ended up in a human body just like the rest of us.

Multiples aren't always other entities though. That only happens if that part of you invites those energy beings in to 'help out'. Many multipules are just one fractured psyche that needed to protect itself from knowing things that would make it go crazy or want to die. Takes some serious abuse to create them, but there are many parents way too good at doing so.

Dwarfs are pretty much as Tolkin saw them. Miners, strong and short, but most them left with the elves back around the turn from B.C. to A.D. I don't know if they'll be coming back to help roust the Jue-sah/Illuminati/ex-high priests of Israel though, after 2012. I know they do love a good fight so maybe they will.

edit on 19-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
What is your experence in the field of myth? I know from first hand accounts. Do you personaly have multiples? Are you an Elf? I know these things because I have personaly seen them. For example, the race known as wood elf is almost extinct. I'm guessing you know nothing about dark elves (admitable I don't know much on Dark Elves) or Vampires. Vampires may be in human form but they have Vampiric tendencies. I should know, my mate is a Vampire/Witch half breed.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by therealwolf90
What is your experence in the field of myth? I know from first hand accounts. Do you personaly have multiples? Are you an Elf? I know these things because I have personaly seen them. For example, the race known as wood elf is almost extinct. I'm guessing you know nothing about dark elves (admitable I don't know much on Dark Elves) or Vampires. Vampires may be in human form but they have Vampiric tendencies. I should know, my mate is a Vampire/Witch half breed.

After a shaman journey (no drugs, only drumming) about 10 years ago, I got (quite intentionally) hooked up to the racial unconscious. Since then, I've been getting all sorts of information about the history of the world of which all of these aliens are a part.
Since the Illuminati have buried the true history of the world though, all that's left of these aliens are 'myths'. If the Illuminati could dig those out of us, they'd do that too, but all they can really do is make the myths seem only imagination, versus information we are getting from the racial unconscious via our unconscious mind.

I was (as per my nick) a dragonrider, though. And dragons and elves were not in the least friendly. So, no, my information mostly comes thru the things I see play out in the racial unconscious like little mini-movies at times. I am pretty sure those are the memories of those who were there for that event or knew or were one of the aliens in question. Other times the information pops into my awareness in a kind of 'aha' manner.

And the 'dark' elves? Some of the lesser elves got pretty bitter about being 'lesser'; kind of that short guy complex because they were always comparing themselves to the high elves. They might be the 'dark' elves, but more, I'm thinking that these entities are in fact beings from the other dimension, the one where the 'demon' aliens come from. Things in that dimension tend to be on the hard side---more mean and a lot less compassionate. But since they are so hard to kill (I see that the basis of life there is silicon versus carbon) and are for the most part quite mean, they aren't allowed into this dimension that much, so their presence here would be just on the energy level. I wouldn't expect to see them in the flesh.

I doubt they are any relation to the real elves though. The tall skinny blue people are distant cousins of the elves, and they aren't very nice, but I wouldn't say they qualify for 'dark' elf-ness. They do have a code of honor albeit brutal and without mercy. Demon types generally don't.

As for wood 'elves', I'm seeing that those are the wood sylphs.. not elves but one of the elder races that worked for and with the elves, and yah, since we are cutting down their trees, I'm not surprised. Many of them left though, when the elven rescue ships arrived back around the switch from B.C. to A.D., so when the elves get the Illuminati and cronies kicked off this world, I would expect most of those other elder races to return. This was, after all, an Elven vacation world long before humanity started over running the place.

And after knowing that fellow who was a vampire in spirit origins, yes, I do know a LOT about them since I was able to follow his energy path back in time and discovered their origins even. If your sweetie is in a human body, she's human. She may be able to use some of the abilities she had as a vampire if this is one of her first human lives, but emphatically she is human, and most likely will never be an actual vampire again. Getting out of the human reincarnation cycle is tough; even the elves couldn't do it with much success.

Thanks for the further questions though...

And yah, I have splinter personalities, but I've done a LOT of healing work and they are all pretty much me now. I had to kick a energy entity out that I'd brought in as a small child for protection, too. Plus a double masters in systems counseling does give me a lot of information about the many types of coping mechanisms aka dysfunctions people develop in response to an abusive childhood.

edit on 20-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
DragonriderGal this is quite an interesting story you're telling. If you don't mind I have a few questions about this stuff.

- Are the greys the Annunaki? The story has it that the Annunaki have created mankind out of the cauldron of necessity in order to save their own species or (another version) to control what was greater then they (the entity consciousness = god fragment = soul, whatever name you want to call it), reason for what they created the imprisonment system. This ties in well with what you are saying.

- What happened that made the elves unable to use the stargates anymore so they had to wait for a rescue ship? Where is their home base (planet/star system)?

- Care to elaborate on the Atlantis fiasco?

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam
DragonriderGal this is quite an interesting story you're telling. If you don't mind I have a few questions about this stuff.

- Are the greys the Annunaki? The story has it that the Annunaki have created mankind out of the cauldron of necessity in order to save their own species or (another version) to control what was greater then they (the entity consciousness = god fragment = soul, whatever name you want to call it), reason for what they created the imprisonment system. This ties in well with what you are saying.

- What happened that made the elves unable to use the stargates anymore so they had to wait for a rescue ship? Where is their home base (planet/star system)?

- Care to elaborate on the Atlantis fiasco?

Thank you.

Hey Framm...
No, I don't mind questions at all!
What I am seeing about the 'Annunaki' is a story created by the Jue-sah (casting themselves as the Annunaki) to try to take credit where none was due. Not unlike the Jue-sah at all. They're considered the equivalent of ratcatchers in the galactic community and it irritates them no end.

So they look for ways to glorify themselves to us humans, since we theoretically don't know any different since we can't remember past lives and are genetically blocked from working with energy. But even we humans are prone to dislike them, because they tend to be quite brutal and cowardly in their dealings with us. Doesn't mean they don't try though.

So it was the greys who brought us into sentience, not the Annunaki aka Jue-sah, but yes, it was done because they were trying to figure out how to stop going extinct. Too many of their little worker greys were simply refusing to reincarnate, and worse still, some had started simply laying down and not moving until they died no matter what the leadership did to rouse them.

And the Atlantis fiasco is directly tied to why the Elves got stuck here. We humans, under the greed driven direction of the Jue-sah (the greys brought them here to manage us and that was the role they were given even in the later more advanced civilization in the time of Atlantis), over reved the crystals that powered the place and caused them to fracture and then shatter.

Not so bad if it wasn't the basic power plant for holding the energy pathways in place. There were at least 5 pathways to and fro to worlds in the Elven domain, one big one that was attached to the next galaxy and a multitude of smaller ones that were for local on-world travel (that's what most of the pyramids were originally built to be---transport portals). Without power though, they violently broke loose from their attachment points and slashed towards their other ends like a snapped winch cable under a heavy load.

The destruction was appalling; hundreds of thousands died that day, and probably that many or more in the week or so of flooding that followed. And it was not just humans. More elves died in those days than in any other time in their history from what I can see. Gobs of greys died, plus a lot of other aliens who were on world either for vacation time or because they were traveling on to the next galaxy.

In the process, what had been a single continent was broken in half and pushed apart by the recoiling energy paths with such force, that most of the Atlantic ocean was created in that week. The energy pathways were anchored to the center of the earth so when that recoil happened, it didn't just push the transport stations, it pushed the whole earth's crust.

Anyway, once the pathways broke loose, there was no way off world. Nobody used ships in those days. They just paid a small fee to the elves and used the pathways. It was a 3 day stroll from the main Elven home world on the pathways versus a multi-thousand year space ship trip, even at the speed of light. To give you some idea of how long it took to get here from the Elven home world (the ship was created and dispatched within 20 years of the Atlantis disaster), it took them nearly 240,000 years to get here to rescue those remaining trapped elves who had survived the tragedy. Good thing the elder races are essentially immortal!

And I really don't get any sense of direction when I see the Elves traveling here. I don't think they paid much attention to the 'star systems'---only to the pathways and their routes.
edit on 20-8-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There are probably Dwarves here on ATS asking themselves why is this guy starting a thread "asking wheteher I exist"?
Think about it.
There is one cool short guy who lives in my brothers neighbourhood on the Gold coast who catches sharks off a bridge via a hand line.
Dwarves are everywhere, they are just like you and me.... ok not me ( Iam six foot and have a beer belly that rivals my nose.) but hey i love me.
The point is Dwarves and short people exist they have feelings and Iqs that rival tall peoples, hey some of them even have beer bellies(ok not many they tend to tip over)....but they are just like taller humans in almost every other regard,

They may drive smaller cars and ok there are not too many Security Guards who are Dwarves.
But there are plenty of business people, writers, actors , porn stars ect
They do exist so please do not question if they exist?
but hey Iam sure Dwarves can defend themselves here on ATS?
edit on 20-8-2011 by Dr Expired because: small spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ELVES ARE NOT ALIENS!!!! THEY WERE HERE BEFORE YOUR KIND WAS EVEN USING TOOLS!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join