It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleideans Shot Down the LA Missile, Which was Headed Toward Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The Intergalactic Star Fleet Command , has acknowledged the
video , and has sent this response .....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8e0e40746820.gif[/atsimg]

please stay tuned for more ....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

yea im sure she also stated that if obama and his entourage left the country, that as soon as they touched down in india they were going to be killed and "NOT TO TEST HER" ....as far as im aware thier still breathing.

so what happened? were the piladeans on holiday lol

load of crap

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

The Commander of the InterGalactic Fleet asked me to pass along her gratitude in responding to her telepathic call.

Also, I think I just saw a missle...Ooops, just a plane. Sorry.

End Communication....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This woman is a fear monger-er. She is actually contributing to direction of us manifesting this event. Please stop following insanity. Be the change. You can direct it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
duplicate removed.

edit on 2010-11-10 by true-life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I knew as soon as I read that title that Colleen had gotten her nails in this story,
she needs a side kick, a male counterpart to bounce these ideas back and forth with,
ya know, Conan just started back up on TBS and I'd bet his ratings would soar if he had her on nightly, or
Dan Tosh from tosh.0
This lady needs catapulted to stardom or at least the stars.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
That girl is crazy, and I mean APPLEWHITE crazy, probably doing it for the money also.

She actually is hosting a party at her house and pasted her address out too, she wants everyone to come LOL!

I would go for a laugh!

Seriously though, that woman needs help and YouTube needs to suspend her account for spreading insanity, we don't want another Heavens Gate!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Exactly ! And that's whats going to happen too, a bunch of drifting recruits with no anchors will find a home in her harbor of insanity and not fare so well, probably ending up in some urgent suicide transformation beaming up of galactic souls shuttle.
A damn shame it is, a damn shame.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I believe this loon also goes by the name Colleen Maty Ellis. If you enjoy her video's or at least looking at her hooters, here's the link to her YouTube page where you can get your daily laugh.....

I a Goddess in my own mind!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

You believe this woman? Would you please watch this video of her and then say that she is credible?

Warning: Profanity in the video

Invisible Albatross,

Never said I believed what she said. But then, How many people would have believed man would ever fly in "metal/iron flying machines" if it were suggested, lets say in the 1700's.
I'm sure that people would be considered "not all there" as well.

Point is...everyone has a right to believe what ever they wish without being condemned for it. In other words to each his own, and if you or others do not like what is said, try doing so with a bit more finesse.

Can't conjure up the finesse, then don't answer at all...

have a good one.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: eta for punctuation

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

This was great! Thanks for the laugh. That was hilarious. She said she is "putting her phone number out there". Anybody have it? I could have seem real belly aching fun here!! She seems too easy to bamboozle!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Let's look at some observables. Breast implants, expensive dental work, nose job, nice clothes and hair, all on an already attractive person. What we have here is a bit of a narcissist that's gotten out of control.

You see, no straight man ever tells a beautiful woman to "SHUT UP," so if she doesn't have an internal "jackass" gauge, and if she doesn't have many female friends(which she won't because men are much more attentive to the pretty ones), then she never learned when to stop flapping her gums. Sure, it's cute when they're in their 20s and 30s, but after a certain age people are supposed to exude a bit of maturity and wisdom, and sugar-drawers here has neither.

Now what makes this really interesting is that THIS IS HER REALITY. Every dumb man that's ever been in her life has just gazed at her intently and told her that,"she's so interesting and deep." She's NEVER known anything else. She's never had a reason to question what she's saying.

It's not her fault, so if cutie-pie wants to keep on channeling, more power to her.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

She makes me HATE HATE HATE being a woman, shes full of it. This world gets more and more evil.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

HA!...my wife just asked what i was laughing at....how does this mental patient afford this home..and why do people keep posting her clips...so friggin funny..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
She hurts my head so bad. Why don't the Pleideans..............?

Isn't the same (word of your choice) who's wanting to charge for her "divine" wisdom? She's an absolute nut, and so would be a fool who would date her.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
She has gotten certain predictions wrong. I do remember her threats against Obama but that was done in case something happens in the U.S. I sort of question her authenticity in these areas:

1. Predictions are wrong or not accurate.
2. She mentions "angels" and "144,000" as being here on Earth. Through my own research, the "144,000" are the people of the roman era and not some future group of people of this time.John,the writer of the Book of Revelation,never intended for his message to be lasting this long. Why would any ET entity use the title: "angel"?
3. The metatron angel derives from babylonian legends which the Jewish people adopted during their 70 year captivity in Babylon. These ideas or concepts of "angels" especially the one of metatron derived from Babylon and where added into jewish texts and legends.
4. She has expressed an economic view that every individual was promised millions of dollars. This ofcourse only enforces the idea that capitalism and consumerism is an answer to the overall problem. I am sure that that the ETs do not deal with currencies and they have some sort of a cashless society. My theory is that capitalism celebrates the principle of scarcity economics versus a Moral philosophy for society.

Conclusion: I think she is a misinformation agent.

Positives:

1. There is tons of evidence that ETs from various civilizations has visited earth in the past.
2. There is evidence that UFOs and ETs have destroyed missiles before. There is even a video showing a ground laser weapons system attempting to destroy a ET craft.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
dont bother watching the video.

the rude lady just takes a phonecall and you have to sit through it while she talks to some other lady.

This is HILARIOUS. Now we have "Call/YouTube Waiting" interrupting our YouTube videos. Damn you CALL WAITING!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This lady is Coo Coo for coco puffs. She believes this though. That's scary. What if her Pleadians told her to harm someone? She would without question.

I thought my neighbor was wacky.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I think she should get her own forum for the entertainment she provides! Her stories are better then the ones I buy in book stores and its FREE! Heres a link to another video of her from ats forums where she threatens the prez and predicts a bunch of stuff that didnt happen. I just read another thread where she was interviewed on the NEWS about an alien intervening with a missile attack...
ATS

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I notice the video has been edited and cut quite a bit in spots. I believe this may be where she either burst out laughing or forgot her line. She is good, though.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join