It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Ok I have been asking myself a lot lately, has China got the right idea? China seems to be doing everything right that I think the U.S. is doing wrong.

Let’s look at transportation……

The new link brings the length of China's high-speed rail network to 7,431 km - the longest in the world and more than three times that of Japan. Last month, the Shanghai-Hangzhou high-speed line stunned the world when a train hit a speed of 416.6 km/h in a trial run, a world record.

Economy

Here’s a finding that will have any red-blooded American spluttering into his cornflakes. According to the Conference Board, a highly respected economic research association, China will overtake the US as the world’s biggest economy by 2012, or within two years.

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

Renewable Energy

China is poised to be the driving force behind the development of Green energy like wind and solar to fuel its rapid economic development, the New York Times reported. The International Energy Agency’s annual energy outlook released on Tuesday predicts that Chinese energy demand will soar 74% by 2035, accounting for more than a third of the growth in global energy consumption, reported the Times. With $735 billion in investment plans over the next decade in nuclear, wind, solar and biomass projects, China is becoming a world leader in low carbon energy output, according to the report.

While I understand China is considered a repressive communist country, I haven’t heard of them torturing and killing their own people lately. They actually have been progressively opening up parts of their country into capitalist zones. I mean can anyone tell me anything bad about China?

I would like to end this post with this video that is banned on the airwaves in the U.S. for being controversial.

edit on 10-11-2010 by wisintel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What did I do to get my post removed... any ideas?

... ok I had to take out a couple links.. but the important ones are still in there
edit on 10-11-2010 by wisintel because: fixed links

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

I believe you used a link that is not allowed on ATS?
That's what my guess is.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

woah....wierd. i kinda wanna know what you said. do you have a copy saved?

top topics

join