It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with the moon?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

yes but not always, if the sun was directly below the moon and the crecent was horizontal then that would be major cause for concern lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

not ALL of his videos are marked alert...clearly u dont see anything so u can move along to the next post instead of having a go at the man who made the vid yea?

good day

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It kinda looks like somebody put a camera in the bottom of a circular trashcan, and moved the lid back a little bit.

How do we know this is even the moon, and if it is... I don't see what's so weird about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

no if you watch the full video...u will see that as the moon turns then the edges become sharper..nothing to do with focus, he maintains the same focus throughout just adjusts the place ment of the camera as the moon moves.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

plase can u read all the posts b4 commenting im getting a tad fed up repeating myself...if u watch the whole video near the end he splits it into 4 parts with different light sources and in one of them i think its infra red/ night vision watever u can see the stars.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by yzzyUK

not ALL of his videos are marked alert...clearly u dont see anything so u can move along to the next post instead of having a go at the man who made the vid yea?

good day

I am sorry you felt the need to be rude to me.

I was in no way 'having a go' I was giving my opinion. I apologise for wrongly assuming this thread was on here for our opinions.

I do see very clearly a bad focus point twice in the video.... both times phasing out the 'tips' of the moon.

Again I am very sorry this upsets you so.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ahh cool, knew I wasn't imagening it.... You did ask for opinions

does this seem strange to you?

No

what are your thoughts?

bad focus / camera use

have a look and please let me know your thoughts...

Done

There.... I feel much better now...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

*applauds* well done you, however i didnt ask for your opinion on the video makers mental state did i?

thankyou

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
I'm not a moon watcher but it seems "tipped" to me...isn't it usually straight up & down?

no

And why are all his videos marekd ALERT! ... He's a tad dramatic me thinks...

just so theres no further confusion..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
bite me

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

id rather not thanks....move on friend...move on

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nothing is wrong with the moon. TPTB on the other side of the moon is just playing with the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It's the moon. 15 minutes of it. I saw the moon last night. It looked okay to me. So, what's the problem?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Even Stevie Wonder could see that the video is out of focus....he might have to ask Ray Charles for a second opinion but i'm pretty sure that even they would agree that it's OUT OF FOCUS.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think you guys are missing the point... try skipping through the video to see what's happening... it looks like "something" is in front of the moon moving back and forth... It's actually quite creepy. Cool music too.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

any music ive put into my own vids has been by people i know personaly who made it.

and the only time i would put music into my own utube video is if it is silent as it is,

silent videos obviously are more boring, music helps make it easier to watch,

why do you care that people put music to the videos? anti music or something?

or are you the copyright police?

the vid is too poor quality to realy tell what the man is tryin to point out. ill go see the moon tonight myself to see.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well I`m totally failing at believing this to be the moon. I watched the whole thing and see no evidence of this. No stars visible to me as you say there are. I do think it`s a film of someone closing the pilot light door on a furnace perhaps though.

Look close at the edge of what should be the Earth as it travels over the moon. It has nicks in it. Mountains? Or nicks on a slide plate to close a pilot hole off?

The edge that you could think is a building is the edge of the Furnace. The moving of the camera is so you get the feeling the moon is moving along the sky.
And in the last portion of the video place your curser on the dark edge of supposed building and you will see the camera is being moved as to mimic the moving of supposed moon in sky.

I think I nailed it but will be out seeing the moon tonight for sure.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

no the blurred edges have nothing to do with focus, the focus doesnt change throughoutt the video...also many others have seen the exact same things with thier eyes, the man who made the video witnessed the same thing with his eyes the night b4, but only had his cell and couldnt zoom in, so the following night when he saw the same thing he set up his video camera and tripod....
I can't say what people are seeing with their eyes other than I know a lot of people need glasses.

But I can tell you the focus changes in this video at about 1:50 when the corners get sharp, before that it's out of focus or has other problems. Even at 1:50 it could be a lot better since I can see craters on the moon with my naked eyes, and the craters don't show up on the video, so it's just crappy photography.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

I would suggest to a great number of people, not only here on ATS, but those who post and comment on YouTube videos, and maybe a great deal more people too....try to learn some facts about Astronomy, before putting out such nonsense.

Are the school systems in this many different countries all failing us simultaneously??? :shk:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I dunno, saw the moon last night--Tuesday--and the night before and it looked normal and was in the right place at the right time.

Monday night was especially a pretty moon set

But, otherwise normal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join