It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with the moon?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
i came across this video in my subscribtions on youtube by henningkemner, he videod the moon last night the 9th of november saying that it was very strange also he saw the same thing on the 8th, does this seem strange to you? what are your thoughts?

something just isnt right here

www.youtube.com...

have a look and please let me know your thoughts...credit to henningkemner aka 2010thecountdown

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
why these people allways put music in these vids....the music have copyrights damnit! :S

cant see the video here...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

do you have your youtube settings to world wide?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Is there anything in particular we're suppose to pay attention to?

All I see is an out of focus, fuzzy cresent moon.

The truth be known, I only watched about 90 seconds worth. I started to nod off.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
i dont see anything unusual

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

well the story behind the video is that he thinks that it is a hologram...you can see pixelation below the moon, a straight line of light also when a moon is in crecent the corners should be sharp not blurred...i thought it very interesting as i like to study the moon and ive never seen anything like this....perhaps those that dont pay attention to the moon much wont notice anything but for those who do may find it odd

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks fine to me. What are we meant to be focusing on?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be seeing. a strange cresent moon? vid quality is, as usual too poor to make head nor tail of it. OP what are youre thoughts on it, or anyone else, why is this strange?
Also , do any of his vids zoom out so we can see if its even the moon he is filming?
edit on 10-11-2010 by neonitus because: add to

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winnuting
Looks fine to me. What are we meant to be focusing on?

exactly....!

The start is rubbish focus making it look 'pointless', then he manages to focus and then what? A moon cresent...and?

If he had a better camera the focus would be sharper...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I'm not a moon watcher but it seems "tipped" to me...isn't it usually straight up & down?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maiden PEI
I'm not a moon watcher but it seems "tipped" to me...isn't it usually straight up & down?

no

And why are all his videos marekd ALERT! ... He's a tad dramatic me thinks...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

im not sure if id go with the hologram theory personally, however a lot of people have been noticing as of late how the sun and moon are rising and setting in different places, now some of that can be attributed to seasonal change, however i have noticed a 20 degree shift on the moon now 20 degrees is a lot!..far more than what is normal for seasonal change,

i think this is what is making the moon look odd, the sun is no longer rising where it should be nor the moon so the sun light reflecting on the moon at this phase is making it look odd, when a moon is crecent the corners should be sharp, however in this video they are blurred, now mr kemner isnt the only witness to the moon looking this way the past few evenings, many others have witnessed this anomoly as well.

i feel personally that this video proves that earth has had a major shift, thats what i personally believe

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
orchestral remake of comfortably numb by pink floyd?! beautiful!
could what appears to you to be pixelation actually be craters?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

no the blurred edges have nothing to do with focus, the focus doesnt change throughoutt the video...also many others have seen the exact same things with thier eyes, the man who made the video witnessed the same thing with his eyes the night b4, but only had his cell and couldnt zoom in, so the following night when he saw the same thing he set up his video camera and tripod....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

no the pixelation is the straight line of light below the moon, now when u have a large light source it does not create striaght edges, it flows like water, this is what he saw...WITHOUT THE CAMERA and with his naked eye as well as others..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by yzzyUK

the blurred edges have nothing to do with focus, the focus doesnt change throughoutt the video...also many others have seen the exact same things with thier eyes, the man who made the video witnessed the same thing with his eyes the night b4, but only had his cell and couldnt zoom in, so the following night when he saw the same thing he set up his video camera and tripod....

Yah ok but.... later in the video he changes focus and they 'vanish' again, then he realises and adjusts the focus and they 'appear' again.

It's just the camera man [I think man?] is pants as is his camera! lol

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by yzzyUK

no the blurred edges have nothing to do with focus, the focus doesnt change throughoutt the video...also many others have seen the exact same things with thier eyes, the man who made the video witnessed the same thing with his eyes the night b4, but only had his cell and couldnt zoom in, so the following night when he saw the same thing he set up his video camera and tripod....

holy crap. when i watched the first time i assumed it was bad focusing, but it appeared that way with the naked eye?? thats the creepiest thing i've heard all year. thats just not right. but then if it wasn't a real moon, then how was the night still lit up?

EDIT: at the end he unfocuses and refocuses man hahah. you cwazy man, you cwazy
edit on 10-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
in fact scratch the earth shift theory, i think there is something going on with the planets in our inner solar system, the moon and sun would have had to have moved to cause a change in suface light to the moon, a mere earth shift will explain the rising and setting of the sun and moon but not the change of light the sun projects on the moon

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

i know its 15 long but if you watch to the end he shows u the moon in different lights etc, one u can see the stars around the moon. so yea its the moon lol u think hes standing there with a torch and a piece of round paper lol?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Wha?

Nothing sinister is happening with the moon.. the 'dramatic' camera guy and his ALERT films doesn't know how to focus.. and I would bet you a dogs eye that the reason he has background music is to hide the clicking of his focus button

have you had a quick squizz at his other films?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join