It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Aliens being revealed as God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Quite often my dreams come true, I'm not going to predict anything but after a few people claiming that they feel Aliens will come down and save us from an apocalypse i wanted to mention my dream. It was only a very short dream but i can't forget it.
My town is very small and about near all the people who live here were in town, someone we have never seen before started claiming that God had arrived, God was upon us and we would see God soon.
We passed it off as silly talk and for some reason the whole town started walking away from town, we come to a field and start seeing what everyone thinks are fighter planes, I knew different though.
This field is about the size of a football pitch, everyone stands still and the next thing across from the field we start seeing pyramids being raised from the ground along with other buildings including what looked to be Atlantis.
Everybody points out what's being seen and the next thing your standard looking aliens appear and start speaking in English. I cant remember exactly what was being said, nobody seemed scared at all, just really relaxed and happy to see them.
The thing I do remember them saying is "God isn't .....(cant remember that word), God is versatility. We are God."
Then they smile at us and i awoke.
Like I said im not going to claim this is a prediction its probably me reading to far into this, but has anyone else had a similar dream to this?
Anyone else dreamt of Aliens coming to save us or claiming they are God?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its not a new theory by any means. People have thought this very thing for many years,one of the most famous being Erich Von-Daniken with his 'gods' series.Makes interesting reading actually,I think the first book was Chariots of the Gods where he comes to the conclusion through some sound and some flimsy evidence that aliens are our gods and had a hand in creating us.There are hundreds of threads discussing this very topic on here and to me it is a lot less far fetched than a virgin birth and coming back from the dead.

Dreams can often be prophetic so I wouldnt dismiss it totally out of hand and it would be interesting to see if other people have had dreams with the same subject matter.
edit on 10/11/2010 by dooleysleftleg because: Spelling mistake

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well, that dream is plain false.

Aliens are lowly creatures interfering with human beings. They are after the human body but will be swept away. A God infintely more mighty than a simple alien. An alien is not even beautiful, he is just looking like some kind of demon.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Makes me think of a dream that I have had over and over since I was about 8 years old, and I am now 39. The dream starts out where I am in a very dark room, the temperature in the room is cool, but not uncomfortable. I can sense there is someone in the room with me but I can see nothing. There are a few "windows" which I can make out somewhat, but there is not enough light coming through to make anything in the room visible. These "windows" are approx 20 feet above me and the room has a feel to it like an old, abandoned factory, a cool, musty kind of feeling. Then a beam of light comes from one of the "windows" and shines upon a figure sitting maybe 5-10 feet from me. He is looking at the floor and slowly raises his head to look at me. When I finally see his face it is Jesus, and he says to me, "it is not as you have been taught." His face then morphs into that of an owl, and then that of an alien. At this point I wake up. I know that in the dream I am terrified. Been having that dream for 31 years and it freaks me out every damn time I have it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

That dream sounds like a demon transforming himself and finally showing his true self(and he is of course not telling truth). PM me if you want to know how to deal with that creature.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
it seems quite often people dream of aliens revealing themselves as God

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I for one do not believe that God is as we have been led to believe. I am a firm believer that we were created by some ET life form and that the 'God" that organized religion has taught us to believe in is nothing more than a myth. Just my opinion though. Someday we will all know the truth.

top topics

join