It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does America protect Israel so much?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just a quick question, something I've always wondered..
Why does America protect israel so much?
They don't seem to have many natural resources, don't think they have oil and I'm not sure there are even any American bases in Israel..
There must be a valid reason to protect them so strongly even if it would cause a huge war..
Can anyone answer this for me?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
you know, i almost posted this thread this morning. puzzles me,too.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
maybe cause its the homeland of many rich americans?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Two reasons immediately come to mind:

1. By all accounts, the Israel lobby is one of the most powerful lobbies in Washington. They spend a lot of money buying our elected leaders. Our votes don't matter as much as the Israel lobby's dollars and that's why our leaders assist Israel at the detriment of the USA and the American people.

2. The Israel lobby enjoys some level of support from a lot of support and often receives loyalty from many Jews in America. Additionally, and perhaps more importantly, a lot of Christians are also loyal to Israel because of Genesis 12 : 1-3 which states something to the effect of those who bless Israel will be blessed and those who curse Israel will be cursed.

In summary, it's all about straight cash bribes and Hebrew mythology.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
and some measure of guilt i believe as well. i often wonder how much a US leader's hands are tied on all that.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I think israel is a state of usa, but your not told.

edit on 11/10/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
And who do you think runs the US? The zionist cabal has it's hooks everywhere.
2nd

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
and some measure of guilt i believe as well. i often wonder how much a US leader's hands are tied on all that.

Guilt over what?
Helping defeat Hitler?
I would of thought Israel should be giving to the US as a thankyou.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Misterlondon

I think israel is a state of usa, but your not told.

Maybe the USA is a fiefdom of Israel and is full of serfs masquerading as a free people.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Personally i think there is an anglo american empire, and israel is the extension of that into the middle east.

Usa does have an empire, and its bases are all over the world fact. What do they do from these things? The japs do not want them there and they know america is there to project its influence there.

I say there is an anglo american empire, and israel is just the extension of that.

I still think they put out alot of lies to lislead you to get you to believe certain things.

Who runs who is anyones guess, but i would suspect that its more likely not as you people think.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Simple:
Israel was formed by the United Nations from British controlled lands. Global nations approved this and committed to it occurring. The USA is standing by it's original commitment. All the neighboring countries have done is to try and stop this and start wars with Israel instead accepting them. After Israel kicked their butts in war, now they are angry and want their land back: poor losers.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
It's not uncommon to want to pick the winning side. 2nd line.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Nuclear Blackmail... They have pre-prositioned Nukes placed around the USA and other countries, Israeli has already stated that if They Go the World Goes... Google "The Sampson Option" .. You will see what Israel is made of..!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
It's not uncommon to want to pick the winning side. 2nd line.

Sounds like someones a SHILL...
2nd line

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
They are good at getting dirt on our political leaders/corporate America. They've blackmailed themselves a gravy train. No country on Earth has matched Israel's ability to infiltrate, gather data, and apply it constructively to help themselves to other countries $$$$. They don't even have to work and most of them are employed in their own Government.

Other countries are having to cut cut cut....but not Israel. They're smart.

The Chinese would beat them at math and numbers. They are even doing well at infiltrating other nations. Time will tell if they can play the Psychops...mind games...blackmail...and killin' to match what Israel's accomplished.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Being a Jewish American, even I do not support Israel. We have enough of our own problems to worry about to be helping out other countries. Sure, they have a superior military and would probably have our back, but it is not worth the expense. We should cut off aid to everyone, but that is a whole different discussion in itself. I tried having this discussion with my family once and they just thought I was "crazy".

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have an answer:

because we Americans are spineless sheeple.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The US protects Israel because the powers that are above BOTH nations have decided it helps the overall plan.

If our masters have their way, one day we will all groan under a New World Order, a Plantation basically, where we will all toil for our masters.

Israel was necessary as this plan rolled out, because there needed to be a Jewish focal point, galvanizing the "chosen" of the elite, as well as providing a "safe haven" for Jews who might be caught in criminal activity, necessary to the NWO agenda.

Israel plays a central role in keeping the world destabilized, always in a state of impending doom, so that our true masters can usher in their precious Utopia, where we will all serve them as their slaves, with no chance of ever getting free. Until this happens, Israel is likely to remain in the headlines, always in the middle of trouble, always doing whatever it takes to keep the world on the brink. Only when our masters are ready can this stop, and at that point, it will be too late. At that point, the world will be a Plantation, and we, and our children and grandchildren will be their slaves, in perpetuity.

Who will help run the Plantation? Well, the Jews of course! Not that may will be left after they have been offered up as scapegoats. But they have always played a useful role, and likely will continue to do so. Not really anything to brag about, but I guess is beats the heck out of being a smelly field slave.

JR

new topics

top topics

join