It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann: Vector Addition.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Loopdaloop
I would not be so sure about Murat being entirely absent of involvement...
(though more along the lines of a helpful idiot without the full picture that they lined up as patsy)

Stephen Birch says that Robert Murat is going to cooperate with him and allow his mother's property to be excavated. My understanding is that lawyers are involved in working this out.

You may have seen the new twists and turns in the Mccann case with the recent crimewatch special where Tanners fabricated bundleman has been 'found' and ruled out leaving the spotlight upon the Smith's sighting of a person that they later 80percent felt was Gerry.

I believe the aim of the show was to figure out where Gerry was taking the body.

The most important thing in that program, I think, was the release of the Smith family E-FITS. I discuss it in another thread: Madeleine McCann: Scotland Yard Flexible and Obliging in Crime Reconstruction www.abovetopsecret.com...

At one point, Murat was having a property investigated down where the Smith Sighting *Cough Gerry*, was seen. Also interesting was that around this time according to David Payne's rogatory interviews a freezer broken down in the Mccann's holiday apartment, that they dutifully replaced, yet nobody knew what happened to this freezer.

I've only heard about the refrigerator. I heard that Gerry referred to it in one of his blog entries, but I have never seen that entry.

As a side note... Murat is related to Tanner on maternal lines.

I don't think that is true. I haven't researched this myself. Both mothers have different maiden names according to comments I have read online. Murat's mother's maiden name was Everleigh. I don't know Tanner's mother's maiden name. This is just from a casual Google search and should be taken with a grain of salt.

If you know more about this, I like to hear it, but it seems very unlikely to me. I don't think the issue is relevant to the case unless there was some kind of festering family feud that we don't know about, but that is a fanciful notion.
edit on 19-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Having read through all of this thread and another of yours on this case, I just want to congratulate you on the quality of your research, your dedication to rational analysis and the civil, reasonable way you've presented the facts and opinions you've gathered.

I think your point about the 121 minute Foreign Embassy release is the gem at the center of a tidy web of undeniable implications. I think, without any legal evidence or intent to accuse any particular individual, that someone in this situation has a very classified position and either innocently rushed to assume a political kidnapping, or persuaded his or her superiors that one had occurred in order to conceal any complicity or involvement with even a tragic accident, given the obviously negligent circumstances.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

sepermeru
Having read through all of this thread and another of yours on this case, I just want to congratulate you on the quality of your research, your dedication to rational analysis and the civil, reasonable way you've presented the facts and opinions you've gathered.

I think your point about the 121 minute Foreign Embassy release is the gem at the center of a tidy web of undeniable implications.

I agree completely and would also like to add my thanks !

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   
With thanks to a certain Mr. BENNETT & a FOI request regarding this very subject !

MADELEINE MCCANN - ANSWERS FROM THE FOREIGN OFFICE

Answers supplied by the Foreign Office to the Madeleine Foundation, 1 Feb. 2008 (Summary)

NOTE: This information was supplied under the Freedom of Information Act in response to questions centring around the ‘Daily Telegraph’ publishing an online report timed at 00.01 hours on Friday 4 May, referring to Foreign Office involvement in the abduction of a three-year-old child at 10.00pm the previous evening. I now think it is probable that the ‘00.01’ time is not the correct time that the ‘Daily Telegraph report was filed but that the 00.01 time was left in place when the report was filed some hours later - T Bennett, Secretary

Foreign Office reference: FOI 0010-08 (CONS 03/2008)

QUOTE - snipped:
The online [‘Daily Telegraph’] report appears to have been posted 3 minutes after we were notified that a child had gone missing. If this timing is correct, then it is impossible that a Foreign Office spokesman could have spoken to the paper. The timing may be an error. In this case, the duty officer would have spoken to the ‘Daily Telegraph’; however we cannot give any further information due to the uncertainty over the timing.
At 23:58 on 3 May 2007 our duty officer in Portimao received a call from a Mark Warner employee reporting that a child had gone missing from the Ocean Bay Club, Praia da Luz. Out duty officer in Lisbon informed the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Response Centre in London at 00:30 on 4 May 2007
Out duty officer in Lisbon informed the Foreign & Commonwealth Office Response Centre in London at 00:30 on 4 May 2007.

We offer consular assistance, depending on the individual circumstances of each case, to British nationals in distress overseas. In this case, consular officials provided the appropriate assistance when the disappearance was first reported. The details about the disappearance given in the ‘Daily Telegraph’ article, namely that the girl’s parents had gone to have dinner once their children were asleep that night, but returned to check on them only to find that the girl had gone missing’, were given to our Duty Officer in Portimao when the disappearance was reported. Clarence Mitchell was seconded by the Central Office of Information, where he was the Director of the Media Monitoring Unit, to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, on 21 May 2007. The Central Office of Information made a statement on 17 September 2007 confirming that Clarence Mitchell had resigned as Director of the Media Monitoring Unit at the Central Office of Information. For any further information, you will need to apply to that Department.

No Foreign and Commonwealth Office staff were specifically appointed to assist the McCanns, although a number of our staff were involved in providing consular assistance to the family. We do not maintain financial records of the individual costs of consular cases.

His original letter & discussion here

truthformadeleine.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join