It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bribes to get Foreign Criminals to leave the UK Triple to £1,500.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
BRIBES paid to get foreign criminals to leave the UK have tripled in the last month, the UK Border Agency has revealed.

When hard-working families are being stripped of their child benefit by the Government, murderers and rapists who agree to be flown home from prison are being given up to £1,500 in cash

The astonishing figure is more than the annual allowance for a family with a single child and comes after a Border Agency shake-up

They should not have to be bribed to leave. Just deport them, not sure if it's just that simple but when recently a cut was made on families 'Child Benefit System' where the money has a good reason to go, just doesn't make sense.

More than 2,000 convicts took advantage of the “pay-if-you-go” scheme, which could eventually cost the public purse £6.3million.

'Scheme'

Express.co.uk

edit on 9-11-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Id gladly fork up the money to see some key government officials go instead of, Gus the rapist.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Unbelievable. I just don't even know how to respond to this.

Don't know if it's the same there as here in the US but if it is, it's probably still a bargain compared to the cost of keeping them incarcerated but still, unbelievable!

Talk about reinforcing negative behavior.

How hard will it be for them to return?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

how about the government pay me the £1500 and i will personally see to it that the crims get to their home ground asap including pulse!
f

new topics

top topics

join