It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "rapture" and the return of "Christ", and the reptile.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The "rapture" and the return of "Christ", and the reptile.

(Note to mods, please move this thread to proper forum if this is not the correct one, thank you)

One of the most misunderstood areas of humanity is its origin, and purpose. We have been told many thing by many people who and what we should be. Institutions give us our boundaries as to what is real, what is possible, what is right. We have religious institutions that give us spiritual limits and when the boundaries are pushed to the limit, they create new religious institutions to control that mindset. Control, control, control. But who are we, what are we, and most important is, where are we going is never addressed.

There are many theories out there addressing this question. Some more logical than others, some provide more facts than faith, some based in the dilution rather than sound thinking. We tend to just follow the crowd or as some might say, herd mentality. To leave this mindset one is considered a hieratic, nut job, or worse. It is the process of findings ones own truth and for some like myself to find the real boundaries of the proverbial box we live in. It doesn't matter if you believe this or not, we all have boundaries we find ourselves in weather they be physical or mental, the boundaries are there. Most of these boundaries are started or created from the time we are born in the fashion of schools. This form of boundary building continues through your life in the form of higher education and in some cases are extended through your chosen profession, or "Discipline" And the truth be told, if you leave the box of your chosen profession, you will be disciplined!

At any rate, you are always in a box throughout your life and the name of that box is Disrespect and Ignorance, because, you will always be in a state of disrespect and ignorance as long as you remain in that box. You might try to rationalize that you understand quite well how the world works, but you still find nagging questions deep inside that demand an answer, and the answers will not be given to you by the system. The answer they offer might be honest and the simple "We don't know", or the more complex answer such as Darwinist evolutionary theory. You might be given the "Religious" answer in that god waved his magic want and created everything in 7 days, and to this you just say, okay, if it was good enough explanation for my parents and grand parents, its good enough for me. Well, to be honest, is it really good enough for you? Or for that matter, good for you?

We, the most disrespected species on the planet have a right, a divine right to know the truth of our origins, and the purposes of this. We can never make sound decisions in our life until we know the reason for our existence, and what covert external forces are at play that enforce this "box" we find ourselves in.

The internet has allowed mankind to come together in ways that could not have been imagined in past generations. Divisions that have been the cornerstone of the "box" are now starting to dissolve as mankind educates itself with the remnants of history we are left with. We are starting to put the pieces back together of the "Big Picture" we are not allowed to view inside the box, and what that picture looks like is, well, earth shattering, as we are about to see in 2012.

2012 is going to be a devastation on a few levels. On our level our way of life will be challenged to its very ability to survive the natural cataclysms that await us. Some, including myself do not see this as a entirely negative event because it will allow us a new beginning, a new genesis. On a lower level, quite literally, some of you might suspect, and through covert hinting in the bible, and more recent information about deep underground military bases, that covert hidden force must flee the planet, for their hidden layer deep within the crust of the planet is now undergoing a form of natural house cleaning that occurs every 26000 years give or take. Yes, the forces that manipulated humanity throughout our history have always had "Deep underground bases". The bible called it hell, today its called "alien bases", but no matter what you call it, it has manipulated our way of thinking from the beginning. There is no doubt in my mind about this because I actually witnessed how this is carried out in real life situations. I could write a book explaining the magical side shows that are created to keep you in the "box", but their is no time left to do this.

I have absolutely no concerns for myself in that I live through this upcoming challenge, but what I do intend to do is throw as much information to the generation that will survive so that they may eventually overcome that hidden force in the future, thereby, ensuring humanities survival, and to enhance its chances at complete freedom.

In a nutshell, humanity, do not be fooled again. If you do, you will have to wait another 26000 years for the window of opportunity to open again, if the planet can survive another bought with the biblical "Creators".

The Biblical creators as I have found out are real and not some fictitious analogue from the past. It is based in sound logic and back up by credible scripture and even personal testimony from people who have seen them, but not for who and what they truly are, but by the term "Alien visitors". For those who find all of this as just crazy talk please follow the links below and view the documentary

www.youtube.com...

If you do not care to sit though 3 hours of fact filled research, just watch part 21. It is the recap of all the conclusions reached.

15 min

What is the "Creators" (alien/ reptilian) agenda? As it has always been, control the heard, control the man animal so it will never become as wise as the serpent, which by the way is the biblical term to describe the creator species, to challenge them for freedom and equality. They, the true powers that be, or creators, know about the "house cleaning" event and must put into place a mind game that will allow them to return once the planet becomes stable enough to re-inhabit. What is the mind game?

The creators must leave the planet during the reversal of the poles because the earth, with all its water, has a tendency to expand via crustal movements that are actually lubricated by the water. I doubt other planets with lower water levels will be effected as much, or for that matter have water at all. But in any case, the crust of the earth will become unstable and any voids within it will have a tendency to fill in via cave collapses or entrance of water which will enhance the settling process. Gravity will assist in the filling in of ancient cavern systems or "works" deep underground. If you live on the surface one of your main enemies is the simple tornado. If you live deep underground, earthquakes and venting volcanoes will be the end of you. The only thing you can do, is get out of Dodge! Moon maybe? Moon has no water!

Rapture = Removal

The basic rapture story is people start to just disappear. Well, of course you have to cover up for key people being evacuated because it is no longer safe for them to remain on a planet that is about to get turned inside out. You must put a plan in place to remove those people when the fecal matter hits the rotating airfoils. These may be real live human beings who have proven their loyalty to the creators, or, the concept of the "Shape Shifters" who is said to actually be reptilians or the creators. There is a slim possibility that these entities are real and they use a form of technology we do not understand yet, breaking down during the turmoil, hence, the vision we are left with at the end of the movie "They Live, where the "Aliens" are now in plane sight because the transmitter was destroyed by the hero, and everyone can see who they really are. In any event, people will be removed to safety, and it all depends on who's god your loyalty resides with.

Christ = The return.

Once the cataclysm is over and the planet becomes stable again a plan must be put into place for the return of the hidden force, hence, the return of the Christ, the saviors of mankind. "They" will come to mankind to rescue us from the more primitive survival mode we have had to endure. They will once again try and take the place of God and offer mankind a deal, "bow down and worship us and we will tend to your every need". They will offer us everything we need to rebuild society and once again make mankind the dominant force on earth. Yea, right, Ill buy into that!

For anyone who hasn't noticed lately, the earth is starting into that phase that is noted by the increase in earth quakes and volcanoes. It will continue to intensify until 2012, at which time it will start to decline and take just as many years to do. In the end we will be left with a new beginning, a new start.

We, humanity, must decide to stop letting them divide us into factions that can be manipulated. We humanity, for the first time in a long time, must stand United for our common future, our common survival. The message we must deliver to them is, no thanks, we can do this on our own! They will have no power over us if we all unite to this cause. And if by any chance they can not accept our position, there will be hell to pay, but not by Us!

I would like to leave you with this video clip made by a real angel, with divine inspirations.

But of course this is all just theory, and I am open to debate. Except maybe the Divine, my mind is quite made up on that subject

edit on 9-11-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: Make videos play

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Fun video,
fast paced,
a lot of info per second,
Time stop 2:38 was cool and new to me.

I'm glad you recomended just this one conclusion video
instead of the full 3 hours. 15 minutes well spent.

Of course this is all frenge stuff with zero
contemporary scientific acceptance.
But that just makes it more fun.

Audio quality is a little streaky
but it's worth it as a best-of
all reptile theories.

Still unconvinced,
but entertained.

David Grouchy

There is more evidence of reptilians than of god

-from the video

Also NSFW, profanity
edit on 10-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

I must be the first to admit how utterly insane, and as you put it "fringe" the subject is. But, I think, if being outside the box had to have a descriptor, it might be "Fringe".

Thanks for the reply, its appreciated. If you think your friends might get a laugh out of it as well, feel free to pass it along

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

A very valiant effort, the vast majority of it wasted on a very entertaining but destructive distraction from the fundamental reality of the three dimensions of human consciousness.

In the Revelation of John, the "primeval serpent and the great dragon" are referred to as "the devil and Satan".

This is a symbol for the 'movement' of self-reflection, which is the origin of the 'fallen' consciousness, the 'reptilian' consciousness, the dualistic consciousness consisting of the consciousness of the "beast of the sea"/"self" and the consciousness of the "beast of the earth"/'thinker'. This is the consciousness which created the scientific method, Western psychology and psychiatry, and Western theology.

And this is why both Western science (and the technologies of mass annihilation based upon those sciences) and Western theologies (which provide the motivation for genocide) are pushing this civilization into the horrors of the coming "time of trouble" Prophesied in the Book of Daniel 12:1.

Past, current and future instances of genocide in the Middle East--as a result of a conflict over Jerusalem and/or in a war against Iran--is a direct consequence of the activities of this 'reptilian' consciousness.

This consciousness is the source of duality, conflict and violence; and is fundamentally and structurally opposed to the non-dualistic consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27). [This is referred to in the Buddhist and other Eastern esoteric (and non-theistic) traditions as the non-dualistic "observing consciousness".]

This consciousness is manifested in the "dragon"-media, the "beast of the sea"-politicians and the "beast of the earth"-monotheistic religious 'authorities', referred to in Revelations16:13 as, respectively, the "dragon, beast and false prophet".

But the website which conveys this information has been determined to contain "hate speech".

Mi cha el
edit on 10-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add reference to Buddhism etc.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

A very valiant effort, the vast majority of it wasted on a very entertaining but destructive distraction from the fundamental reality of the three dimensions of human consciousness.
Can you be more specific as to who or what it is "destructive to?

new topics

top topics

join