It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been a fan...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've decided to join the leagues of thousands who choose to ignore their desk-jobs and persue an alter-ego career in Fourm Analysis Research and Management - or in other words - hello, where's the bathroom?

I'll be 22 in August and I work for a university in Florida doing substance abuse prevention research. I also enjoy "smoking" and drinking in my spare time. Yes, that sounds funny but it's true...ooohh the subtle ironies of life.

So why this forum you ask? I've spent my time prior to choosing this site by both wisely and deeply (at the same time) analyzing and studying the various forums available and I have found this particular one to be both active, humurous (at times requiring a "GAFAW!") and very forumishy.

As you can tell, I like to joke around here and there, but when I have an opinion I am very adament about it, and I can't wait to get in the ring and bust some lips and jaws open.

By the by, I saw Fahrenheit 911 opening night and I "lurved" it, because as Woody Allen says, love is too a weak a word. I witnessed a little duel on a message board the other day between some DroidSlave (?) fellow and a mister FreeMason over this movie. Now this FreeMason fellow...gee gunderson george I just don't know about his mental stability...he may have a woodchipper in his closet, amongst other things.

So this may be a relatively long introduction, but I hope everyone has gotten a chance to sorta get to know me. I'll be the guy with the "Hello My Name Is" sticker on for a little while and then we all get to know each other we can go have some milk and cookies together...Wiedersehen!

[edit on 29-6-2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

[edit on 30-6-2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Let me be the first to welcome you. You can pick up your "I tried to work but I was busy at ATS" sticker later. You should find plenty of stuff here to keep you busy, and some things that will make you laugh. ("What were they thinking")

I think I stalked the board for 6 months before I joined. I kept making longer and longer visits. Now I only leave to go to the bathroom. (It's the door on the left.)

Glad to have you here!!

[edit on 29-6-2004 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Thank you - Yeah, I think I was stalking myself for some time until I finally decided it was the proper time to get my feet wet.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
welcome, i'm sure you'll find your way around here without any problems
enjoy and keep the mixed messages to yourself, some of us get confused

"work for a university in Florida doing substance abuse prevention research. I also enjoy "smoking" and drinking in my spare time."

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Anything that has the faint sounds of a mixed messege that I think you would say that I would say is in no way mixed because it would first require the delicate folding of whipped egg whites (and just a pinch of salt)...and I just ran out of eggs, so....yeah sorry, that's just my "thang" - I'm always more than happy to exlpain myself though if it gets a bit too thick. If I contradict myself then it's on purpose and chances are it's 100% the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Thank you - Yeah, I think I was stalking myself for some time

It's much more fun to stalk others. I'll have to admit..

Sorry , could not resist!

And WELCOME!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
you beat me to the bunch

I was just about to edit it...lol

[edit on 29-6-2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the ATS!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seeing as you deal with education, I'll jump in here. There's also BTS, chat, blogs and if you are looking for anything specific, use the search. Now, if I miss a toga party, I'll be disappointed. Let's:w: or and , totally without
Later.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
hello and welcome to ats Enron
if you need anyting send me a u2u

se7

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I've been having some problems editing my profile. You can take a look at this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for the warm welcomes

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmmm..."smoking"? Why the "..."?? That seems suspicious..or illegal??? Hehehhehehehhehheh!

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I love the look on small-town gas station clerk's faces when you ask for rolling papers at 2:30 in the morning. It's even better when you don't have enough money and the person behind you helps you out, having no clue what you are buying. Classic stoner moments...let's see a reply of that John!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, glad to have you aboard. As for the rolling papers scenario, might I suggest the use of a waterpipe. You know, for smoking tobacco

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I like your DVD collection nyarlathotep. You have a lot of the same ones I do...I don't see any Kubrick films though! I wasn't aware of that website, I might make a little running tab myself.

As for the water pipe, very true - conservative and tasty! But they always get broken somehow.

By the way...I appologize if any fragile young minds that may be reading all this confusing talk of "smoking", pipes and papers...(Insert Surgeon General Warning)...doing drugs of any sort is a horrible horrible thing and the government makes NO money from those mean ugly drug dealers

www.ksrevenue.org...

[edit on 7/1/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

top topics

join