It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Macaroni and Cheese with Tuna Fish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone!

This is my introductory thread. I thank you very much for coming. Seriously. Like, you could have had something a little more urgent to deal with, like waxing your kitty witty or purging yourself of that nasty bean casserole that you had for dinner. Instead, you chose to read my thread. I am honored to have your eyes gracefully rubbing across the screen to read the letters that make up each of the individual words that I typed for you using my hands.

I am proud to be a member on this website, I think. Everyone hates new members at first here on ATS, even myself. It takes me a while to warm up to a new member here on ATS, so forgive me if I come off as sour, or bitter for the next two weeks. I am a new member so I am going to commit to a two week period of self-loathing, that is, untill I prove myself to me as a worthy poster.

Now, with that out of the way - Lets move on to the part of the thread where I say something cool about myself and explain what type of stuff in which I am interested.

I like me a good conspiracy read. I do. I admit it. It's what "gets me off" so to speak, since I have absolutely no feeling from the waist down. That was a lie, but you see where I am coming from. (DISCLAIMER: Paralysis is a serious thing here people. I was not poking fun at paralysis or paralyzed persons, I was just using the concept of paralysis in my statement in order to fully express how I feel about reading content related to conspiracies of any nature)

I am very serious, all the time. Sarcasm or humor is not something that makes up who I am as a person, or a poster. So, do not expect to laugh or even form the slightest grin while reading anything that I post here.
The key to being serious, is seriousness. So being serious is what I am all about people. If you can already tell that you are not going to like my material or my personality as a poster here on ATS, you may execute an about-face, and leave the way you came in - just leave the napkin rings and cocktail glasses on the table please, they are getting quite expensive to replace.

That is about all the time that I have to waste on this introductory thread. I have a dutch apple pie that I can't wait to submerge my entire face into.

Now, if you will excuse me -

I look forward to seeing the rest of you on the boards. I can only hope that the content that I post strikes you all as interesting, and informative - as that is my aim here on ATS.

Oh, and you guys/gals can call me Probe.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Just like a noob.
Your title has nothing to do with your thread.
Yeah. We all LOATHE the new guys.
It's axiomatic.

Anyhooooo.
Welcome to the tinfoil haberdashery.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's refreshing to see that
dominating someone is not the only way
that this generation can show it's power and skill.

I enjoyed every line of this intro thread, and I'm still smiling.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I prefer newb, plx.

Noob just sounds too, idk 1337speak?

Thanks for the warm welcome, sport.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
If you're old enough to know, change the avvy to "Sha Na Na."

Edit to add: You've got to have pepper with mac, cheese and tuna. Preferably black pepper.

edit on 9-11-2010 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am twenty two years of age.

But - I will take a stab at the origin of the meme "Sha Na Na"

....is it that song from the Brady Bunch?

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DontProbeMeBro

Sha na na was a 70's band that did 50's music:

This metalhead can live without it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I thank you deeply for submitting such a pleasant reply to my post and for recognizing that Generation ME is not so bad.

There are a few good fish in this sea of uncertainty.

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your video is relevant to my taste in music.

I watched the whole thing and did not feel as if I had to "chase it" with a Justin Bieber song.

Thank you for posting that

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Seriously. Welcome aboard. I just like to keep it light.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Serious, of course!

Glad to be a part of ATS among fine chaps such as yourself.

You have yourself a mighty night, sir.

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
well as a fan of tuna casaroll and conspiracy i was asuming this was about the great tuna conspiracy
but i guess i should be intro ducing myself
i am xploder

welcome to this sight and remember tuna is not to be wasted or joked about
mmmmm tuna

have fun and have a ufo pic on me

to get into the mood of the place

xp

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I apologize for the ((seemingly)) misleading title.

It is relevant to me. Its basically an inside joke for myself. I have a selfish and unfair sense of humor. I don't like to share it.

Thank you for the UFO picture.
It is now printed out and hanging on my refrigerator.

Probe

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hello, i enjoyed the tuna mac casserole... Crumbled chips on top? Nice intro - nice to meet you

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know, for not having a sense of humor, and being serious all the time, your intro sure was funny. It made me laugh a bit. Anywho, welcome aboard. See you around.

top topics

join