It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is Good!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by PS3Geek

Is that a lookie-likie of Obama with a fag in his mouth on your avatar,
its a laugh. Aside, i watch how much joy my youngest child has from life from the simplest things, and i purposely keep her from 'taking the red pill' am i right to do this? Thats a hard one to answer.

I got the image off of google but i am pretty sure it is him .

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Star and Flag for the little booger

Have a nice day!

edit on 10/11/10 by sandri_90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
Embrace life. Sometimes we can get so caught up we forget to enjoy the small moments.

Today, I had some basic errands to run. Take the trash to the dump, fill up the water jugs, and get propane for the propane tank. These simple tasks turned into an hour of fun.

First off, as I was driving, There was a booger stuck in the back my nose that I simply could not get out, so my first 10 minutes of the drive were me picking my nose basically. It was hilarious.

Taking the trash to the dump was simple, and when I got out of the car I felt the sun on my face and it was all good and I was happy.

Next up it was going to the water spigots on the side of the road. Most places have county water pumped to their houses. We use water catchment so we have to get our drinking water from water spigots on the side of the road. I love being a country bumpkin.

Next up was going to the store to get propane. I was reversing into a stall, when a car in front of me started backing up very slowly. It gave my car a love tap, and then they pulled back into their parking stall. We both got out, and absolutely no damage was done to either of our cars. I smiled and said to her, "it must be our lucky day!" and we were both super happy and relieved.

After that I take my propane to the propane station, and I talk stories with the guy. Simple talk, just being human, socializing, it was great. I was smiling the entire way home.

With all this doom and gloom lately, we have to take the time to enjoy the small moments in life. Today proved that to me. Enjoy life while it lasts.

-SES

As I read your post, I couldnt help picturing a person going through the motions as you describe, being in such such a happy manner, only the result of having smoked a "cigga-weed" or two, or drank some potent spirits before you left. To the typical person on an ordinary day, your journey wouldnt be anything to be jolly about without "assistance" from something else...

Just what I had pictured while reading the jolly journey of yours. Especially at a time when folks are so tense and aggravated by anything anymore, and for GOOD reason. Hard to not imagine that some "assistance" wasnt involved here.

Just something I couldnt help thinkin while I pictured a person in this stiuation and being so jolly.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join