It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Entekhab buys Daewoo Elec. for $519.3m

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well, this is great news, my first car ever, when I was 17 was Daewoo lol.. No one ever knew the brand, it wasn't famous, although some of my friends said the company makes fridges etc lol..

The car was reliable, never let me down.

To show my support to Iran, I will buy Daewoo products more often now, very smart choice by Iran to spread the company name and products to other regions such as middle east etc..

The Iranian firm said Daewoo ElectronicsDaewoo Electronics will continue to be run by South Korean executives, adding that it will inject capital into the firm to shore up its finances and establish new markets for the company in regions like the Middle East and North Africa.

What are your thoughts on this purchase?

What is the agenda behind this purchase, is it simply economical, or is there more to it?

Thoughts

oz

www.tehrantimes.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Great Thanks for the heads up! Will never buy Daewoo electrical products again as no one in their right mind could support a country of terrorists like Iran!

The car was reliable, never let me down.

Hey just a heads up for you! Daewoo Motors which makes the cars is actually GM Daewoo (General Motors). You just gave a glowing endorsement to an American. Just like the car the US will "never let you down". I have a screen dump of this in case you try to edit it!. Well Well Well turns out you are Pro American!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

What desperate attempt, you would take a screen dump for me

Anyways, GM Daewoo is not being taken over by Iran, only the electronics.

And I gave an example of how Daewoo products are good, even though GM Daewoo is American owned, it is still in South Korea. The same will happen to Daewoo Electronics co, it will be Iranian owned, but in South Korea.

Miserable

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Couldn't pay me to drive a daewoo or a kia, regardless who owns them.

tbh i didnt even know daewoo was still around.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

top topics

join