It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened in the 1979 Dulce Firefight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
1979 Dulce Firefight - What Really Happened?

The Dulce Report

Suspected Joint Underground Facilities

In March 2009, close to 120 people showed up for the first "underground base" conference ever to be held in Dulce, New Mexico. One of the major discussions involved the 1979 Dulce Firefight and Phil Schneider's unexplained death.

Phil Schneider, supposedly one of three people who survived the 1979 Dulce firefight between the large Greys, US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base, was found dead on January 1996, due to what was said to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. You can read his story here - The Mysterious Life and Death of Philip Schneider. There have been numerous questions surrounding Schneider, in particular his motives and state of mind. Seven months prior to his death, he stated the following during a lecture

edit on 11/9/2010 by Medieval1028 because: added another link

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: exchanged ex tags for quote tags

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
No base means no firefight means a load of twaddle.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
1979 Dulce Firefight - What Really Happened?

The Dulce Report

Suspected Joint Underground Facilities

In March 2009, close to 120 people showed up for the first "underground base" conference ever to be held in Dulce, New Mexico. One of the major discussions involved the 1979 Dulce Firefight and Phil Schneider's unexplained death.

Phil Schneider, supposedly one of three people who survived the 1979 Dulce firefight between the large Greys, US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base, was found dead on January 1996, due to what was said to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to some sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. You can read his story here - The Mysterious Life and Death of Philip Schneider. There have been numerous questions surrounding Schneider, in particular his motives and state of mind. Seven months prior to his death, he stated the following during a lecture

edit on 11/9/2010 by Medieval1028 because: added another link

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: exchanged ex tags for quote tags

I believe that most of his talk was crap. But some information IMO is his own experience. There is one speech but it somehow dissapeared from the internet, where he does a dia presentation with pictures and tells a story less dramatic then the shooting. In the last 5 minutes of this video, before his speech is over he has some 5-10 live objects with him and shows them to the crowd. I would love to talk to someone who was on the Speech that day. He had some genuine pictures and some alleged "alien" artefatcs, but from the video you couldnt really see. I think one of them was Element 115 in a stable state.

And then there is his killing. It wasnt a piano string btw, it was a rubber hose. Noone willing to commit suicide with a gun in his house would strangulate himself with a rubber hose. Especially in such a way he strangulated himself.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My gut feeling is that such a bizarre story is false but I am a fan of Phil's lectures and they do hold truth. I am wondering if He always had his figures missing on his hand or if the time they gotten "removed" is around the time of the supposed firefight.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Schneider's death is really strange... definitely lends a bit of credibility to his otherwise wild claims. I remember reading about him a while back. His stories of the underground facility, namely the Nightmare Hall, are really frightening.
edit on 14-11-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I read some of Phils info and found it interesting, and recently came across this about a Canadian military officers experience in Cold Lake Alberta.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

so Phils experiences hold a little more ground with me, just my opinion thou.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
at questforinfo
i read that link and its almost verbatim on the schieder vids on youtube shared experience or jumping on bandwagon?canadian source less credible due to unwillingness to expand in any way?the conundrum of speculative theories,follow ur heart

new topics

top topics

join