It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning! Astrology predicts major (military or economic) event in December 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Wait until Astrology gets it right. I believe Uranus is the tipping point.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

You are right, I did read that when they have occured in the past big events have happened on the world stage. HOWEVER, not with every t-square. It all depends on what planets are in the cardinal t-square, and what they represent. You also should take into account that the sun is becoming more active which almost always points to big changes in society as well. The last major t-square this year occured this summer....we all still here...there no major war or economic event worthy of note (as in we are not forced into change as of yet).

This energy which was mostly felt THIS PAST SUMMER does return for a couple of weeks in December and like I said you never know what will happen. It all depends on where you fall in the Zodiac personally and also the interplay between all the other signs etc etc etc. Anyhow I said all that to say the big emphasis of this t-square is empowerment and change. So its impossible to say what will happen or how it will happen.

As a sidenote, this energy its kind of similar to what has been in my sign, virgo, basically the past seven years. With an emphasis on relationships/material things. Im still here, still alive, and stronger for it. Oddly enough its supposed to be waning for us around Jan. The same time period all hell is supposed to break loose.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I predicted a "likely" important millitary or economic event for December.

We are now just a week before December, both Koreas have exchanged fire today, it would certainly fullfill the prediction if they engage in a conflict.

Economically: Europe is with a big crises regarding its economic situation, with the near collapse of banks of Ireland and the situation in Greece likely to spread to Portugal and Spain. And Europeans calling for a bank run on 7th December!

Do you think my prediction is just a coincidence? It is based on a serious study of historical cycles and trends.
And I said "likely" not "certain". But still I say intense events will probably happen in December

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just to make everyone clear.

I am not just pointing a (minor) war, because as someone said, wars happen all the time.

When I said that astrology predicts a possible military event in December 2010, I speak about something MAJOR. It would be something that at least shocks the world, like when Russia invaded Georgia, Israel invading another country, or North Korea and South beginning a war, not a minor exchange of fire.

What happens in December is 3 things:
- Uranus, Saturn and Pluto are forming a T-square, this happened last time in 1930s, nearly always these squares relate to times of great world change and unstability that last several years! Now this change should last well into 2020. Interestingly both world wars occured 5-10 years after the only two T-squares of outer planets of the 20th century. This shows how powerful and far reaching these aspects can be.
- North Node joins Pluto, aspecting the T-square: this creates a short-term burst of intense events. Like in 1930 when the markets fell freely, and there were runs on the banks starting the great depression. North Node joining other outer planets in cardinal signs, also resulted in historical stuff like May 68, the Revolutions of 89, etc
- Mars join Pluto, in Capricorn, this occurs often at starts of major wars. Read below.

Most of biggest wars of the last 100 years began when Mars was in Capricorn. Second world war, Gulf war, Iraq war, 2009 Gaza war, etc. Despite the fact that Mars transits Capricorn every 2 years, this is one of those times I could say a major war could begin very soon in next December, because of what I stated above.

Please don't ask me for a specific date, astrology doesn't work that way.

What I can tell you for sure, is that energies will be quite brute this next month, this might result in a war, or not, likely yes, but it's difficult to say when. I would say, its possible sometime by mid December. Because the impulse will happen, its also possible that leaders prepare now the war, but this only starts in a couple of months.

I totally agree with acmpnsfal point. Astrology cannot predict free will!!! Cannot predict what men will do. It can only predict trends and likelyhoods!

That's the war possibility, the other is a another big economic shift.
And perhaps this could mark the start of a period of greater trouble within Europe.
Only now people are starting to talk about the "break up" of Europe.

As I said long long ago, back in 2007, the crises will not end in soon, it will last until 2021 at least.
Mark my words, this is a very specific prediction, and not something vague.

More details please check www.astrotransits.blogspot.com

edit on 25-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

mars IS the god of war. with uranus entering aries (ruled by mars), sudden, unexpected aggression is definitely a possibility. thats just 1 aspect.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
this kind of predictions threads will occur every month until some one nails it, guessing when the shtf is now a trend here xD

bah

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am not trying to be "right" here.
Based on a simple study of astrological cycles, there is a great likelihood of a major war just in a couple of weeks.
And the next years will be very unstable, with conflicts, riots, social, political, economic unstability, probably much more than now. Make that what you want.

This is a cycle (Uranus in Aries) happening every 84 years, go back and check what has happened in every period. 2013 onwards should be the start of more intense events, and even more by 2016. By 2023, accordingly to historical cycles, we will see some form of revolutionary conflicts in the western world, the likes of the American Revolutionary War. By 2028, a completely reformed type of societies in most western world, hopefully for better, and a very likely new period of great economic-technological expansion by then.

That's why I say the "crisis" will still last for 10-15 years!!
I have speculated many possibilities:

- great depression II and big social crises
- great scientific advances, major ones, like the discovery of nuclear energy, Darwin or Copernicus theories
- major world war tensions, with important regional conflicts, like korean war and other larger wars, probably first use of a nuke in the 2010s
- uprisings continuiting and resulting in major revolutions or wars by 2023
- uprisings, nationalism, political extremism, possible etnic clashes in europe..
- a whole new sort of socio-political-economic models by 2025, a much more healthy type of societies, hopefully
- great advances in energy and transportation structures (in 1930s we had nuclear energy and rocket technology, what will be invented/disclosed in the 2010s??)
- maybe alien disclosure will fit very well, in above scenarios, I think by the 2020s
- great economic expansion will then happen by 2025-2035

I am not just throwing predictions, these is the result of analysing the cycles stated before.
(Link for details, in my previous post)

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki
this kind of predictions threads will occur every month until some one nails it, guessing when the shtf is now a trend here xD

bah

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think a big part of what you missed is that the affect of the alignment is not usually felt for a couple of months up to a couple of years.....simple google search turned that up. But again, doom and gloom is always more fun these days, so lets declare war! the only thing you have going for these "events" other than the 1 website you used as proof is truth is stranger than fiction. So I cant wait to see what happens.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join