It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to get a bit concerned over some current events.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
This post is total speculation and I have no facts other then what has been reported in the news as of late. You can read up on several of the issues here on the forums or you can go to external sources to form your own opinion on the matter.

With that being said.

Lately their has been what seems to be many sightings then usual according to a couple of different sources. You can go to UFO Sightings 1 and UFO Sightings 2. I am sure their are more but these are the only two that I am aware of.

Recently we have lost control of our nuclear weapons and have had several missiles that have a mind of their own.
ATS Mysterious Missile Launch

We have had huge fireballs reported in the sky as well. ATS Article

I am very skeptic when it comes to things like this but I am starting to believe that we might be having interactions with an opposing force that is getting a little too close to comfort. Maybe it is all total BS and I am just being paranoid but this just seems like a lot of stuff is going on in the sky above us. it could just be a total coincidence but personally I am starting to believe that things are not as they appear.

Could we be having war waged upon us from an entity that is literally out of this world? Maybe our nukes where taken offline to test our capabilities. Maybe we have been firing at space craft above us and these red fireballs we see are debris. I don;t know and like I said before it is all speculation on my part but something seems out of the norm or like I said before maybe I am reading too much into this and just becoming paranoid.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

Good question and I can understand your point clearly. I guess we must wait and see.
2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

All of us are concerned about current events, that's why we're here.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I also understand and empathise with your comments. It is a strange time for sure. Its at times like this that we all realise the importance of ATS and its members.

Rest assured though, if something big is planned to take place the first definate sign will almost certainly be no internet to voice our concerns.

My outlook in life?...what will be will be, we are all our own gods but we havnt realised that yet.

respects to you...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is kind of connecting some random dots though, don't you think? There doesn't seem to be any reason to assume the events are connected.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I thought the fireballs were meteors?

Or am i wrong?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Many of us are having the same thought. UFO's, volcano's, blacked out area on google sky just where some believe planet x approaches, It's getting creepy. Just remember. It ain't paranoia if they really ARE out to get you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
No, you are not imagine it my friend, there is defiantly something happening in the sky's. I saw a big red fire ball traveling at high speed a few weeks ago, it was not a lantern. I don't like to say too much on here because of all the ridicule..
I don't really give a damn, but I'll say this, there is something UP.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
This is kind of connecting some random dots though, don't you think? There doesn't seem to be any reason to assume the events are connected.

They are totally random dots for sure and I understand where you are coming from. I know there doesn't seem to be any reason to assume that these events are connected but on the other hand I believe some of the things going on right now are very strange. I have never really followed this stuff before I discovered this site as well as a few others. This site has opened my eyes a bit and even though the vision is a little fuzzy at times it just makes you think about things.

All over the world people have been reporting UFO's. They always have and they always will. I am sure a ton of them can be totally debunked but on the other hand I find it strange that all of these reported sightings lately appear to be the same type of formation. Not all of them but most of them. Triangle patterns of some sort or another.

I may just be paranoid but I like to connect the dots. (See my profile
) My dots may be way out of whack but then again they may not be. It is just my outlook on the subject.

I am not trying to persuade anybody to think this or mock anybody. I just thought I would bring my thoughts and tell people about what I personally observe. I am sure some will totally disagree while others might agree.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The threat to mankind is not from reptilians, grays or little green men from far off galaxies. They do not exist. It is from Yahweh's elite warriors of the Lions of Zion that will culminate at Armageddon. The increase in UFO sightings are meant as a warning and a lifting of the veil. These holy angelic warriors that will soon be signaled to come here in force - here in flesh and blood - they are going to fulfill the Daniel 2:44 prophecy to the letter of the Word.

Yahweh is going to leave no doubt as to who these crafts belong to. The U.S. government that is so far advanced that they are privately engaged against the holy crafts in a game of cat and mouse, trying to either capture or shoot them down. But one thing they know for certain, they cannot out maneuver our side no matter how hard they try.

If you are still puzzled about their assignment, just read the Biblical writings concerning the ancient Israelite army's role in taking the promised land from Yahweh's enemies. She constitutes every human outside of Christ's Sacrificial blood as an enemy to Her throne of Authority. The battle will soon escalate beyond the Book of Revelation's The Woman (Yahweh), the Child (Michael the grown up Warrior and Vindicator of Her profaned name), and the Dragon (Dawn Lucifer Satan the Devil, the chief adversary and benefactor of humankind) because now Mother Yahweh is taking direct aim at Dawn's human family. And under the War Rules, this final fight for this planet must be fought on an even scale to balance the two combatant sides in a winner take all battle of the ages. So keep watching those UFO's, because soon you will see the sky filled with them. It's just a matter of time.

The shadow-governing body of the U.S. knows who the UFO's belong to, and they also have no intentions of setting mankind free from the bondage of sin. In the true form of Dawn, they seek to force peace on this planet by waging war, but Yahweh will not let Dawn rule with his beasts of these governmental empires even if they could bring peace. She wants this planet for Her Son Christ and the remnant, and nothing will halt Her from taking it away from Dawn and the extermination of everyone living on this planet once the rapture has taken place.

Bottom line, Yahweh is angry and at war with mankind and sends this message:

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Well since that Yahweh character is an ET... I am confident that the US NAVY Space Command's fleet will deal with him right nicely

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus
I am very skeptic when it comes to things like this but I am starting to believe that we might be having interactions with an opposing force that is getting a little too close to comfort.

So if that odd 'missile launch' is in fact just an airplane contrail seen in perspective in the sunset... how does that fit your plan?

So if the fireballs are regular annual sightings around the time of the next scheduled meteor shower... how does that fit your plan?

I predict many fireballs around the 17th of November. I will be out watching

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well no doubt that will totally destroy my game of connecting the dots!

edit on 9-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I am very skeptic when it comes to things like this but I am starting to believe that we might be having interactions with an opposing force that is getting a little too close to comfort.

So if that odd 'missile launch' is in fact just an airplane contrail seen in perspective in the sunset... how does that fit your plan?

So if the fireballs are regular annual sightings around the time of the next scheduled meteor shower... how does that fit your plan?

I predict many fireballs around the 17th of November. I will be out watching

I see what you did there...

I predict that your prediction is correct

Does seem to be a much higher rate of stuff happening lately, or maybe it's just getting more exposure than normal?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

.............Does seem to be a much higher rate of stuff happening lately, or maybe it's just getting more exposure than normal?

For me it is nothing more then exposure. I have not followed stuff like this in the past until just recently. A couple of months top. I read these forums a lot in the past about several other topics but I avoided most other matters on the site. Most of the time i would be trying to look something up and I would find myself at ATS.

Edit: Oh out of all the meteor showers I have seen in the past I have never witnessed a fireball in the sky. I have seen small things but nothing that makes you go wow. Hopefully I will get a chance in the next couple of weeks.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

(snip)
Lately their has been what seems to be many sightings then usual according to a couple of different sources. You can go to UFO Sightings 1 and UFO Sightings 2. I am sure their are more but these are the only two that I am aware of.

I do not see an increase in UFO sightings/reporting.

Recently we have lost control of our nuclear weapons and have had several missiles that have a mind of their own.
ATS Mysterious Missile Launch

I do not see any connection to other-wordly forces. There are too many factors: mechanical, electronic, human, and any of these factors whether singly or in unison could explain every event. I do not accept claims that UFOs have been responsible for failures or pre-ignitions.

We have had huge fireballs reported in the sky as well. ATS Article

Our surrounding space is constantly being bombarded by cosmic visitors (comets, shooting stars, etc.). It's only natural that some may happen in a rapid order.

I am very skeptic when it comes to things like this but I am starting to believe that we might be having interactions with an opposing force that is getting a little too close to comfort. Maybe it is all total BS and I am just being paranoid but this just seems like a lot of stuff is going on in the sky above us. it could just be a total coincidence but personally I am starting to believe that things are not as they appear.

Your "paranoia" has no foundation. It's more your imagination.

Could we be having war waged upon us from an entity that is literally out of this world? Maybe our nukes where taken offline to test our capabilities. Maybe we have been firing at space craft above us and these red fireballs we see are debris. I don;t know and like I said before it is all speculation on my part but something seems out of the norm or like I said before maybe I am reading too much into this and just becoming paranoid.

Stop reading!

edit on 9-11-2010 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

The religious freaks are always waiting in the background hoping someone will post something that will allow them to mouth off religious b.s. It is here.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil
Does seem to be a much higher rate of stuff happening lately, or maybe it's just getting more exposure than normal?

More exposure... but ever more people looking for stuff and spreading it on the internet. Like the 'missile' story... must be a slow news day because its spreading like wild fire

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm quite concerned about the current state of things, but my interest in UFOs is a diversion from all that.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just remembered I saw something that was kind of blinking like a plane, but it made a little bit different sound and it was very low and slow moving for a plane... so I began chanting U-F-O U-F-O, cause I think, if these aliens wanted kick our butts, we would be dead already^^. Although my father who is at the german airforces told me about these "non-existing" chemtrails, they would be a kind of missile defense, when I was asking why we would need that, he said because we would have to defend.. so a little bit of curiosity wouldn't be wrong I think...always remember "Neu-Schwabenland" who knows what is true, and what is not....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join