It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Windsor's Weeping Madonna Finds New Home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Windsor's Weeping Madonna Finds New Home

www.datelinezero.com

Statue owner Fadia Ibrahim, who had housed the Madonna in an enclosure on her Garvey Crescent lawn before carting her away Friday night, said Mary herself asked to be moved. “She told me she wanted people to go back to the church,” said Ibrahim. “My house is not a church.”

The statue — believed to have come from Los Angeles — had been encased in an addition to the front of the home owned by Fadia Ibrahim.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I remember when that story about the Blessed Mother showing up in the rainwater stain under the bridge hit the news cycles. Stories like that make it clear that we are living in a world where:

1 - The existence of miracles is denied; and yet at the same time,
2 - Miracles are demanded.

A priest at a nearby church said that people tend to demand things like a water stain in the form of the Blessed Mother rather than genuine expressions of God's love -- which is kinda weird

On the other hand, these things do bring good fruits. Some people need visible reminders and out-of-the ordinary moments where many people looking for something to help their faith are all together in the same place.

In the end, these people help each other with their faith. So maybe it doesn't even matter if the statue is crying or not.

www.datelinezero.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I live in Windsor and unfourtanetly didn't get a chance to see this up-close before it got moved!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have always sort of been "on the fence",leaning towards sceptical of such bleeding statues and the like.

Without wishing to cause offence to anyone,I have problems when I try to rationalize such a happening-I mean really,why would a "divine" being take the trouble to make a statue bleed,whilst letting say,thosuands of people die in a war,or terror attack?

Is it just that such a divinity ONLY has enough power to make a few tears?

Or is the statue porousand maybe contains iron oxides to produce a red colour,and absorbs water until it cannot,then begins to leak "tears?"

I am honestly not trying to take the piss,but I wonder why any such divine being would wish to show themselves to us via a crying statue,or by displaying their likeness on a rock/piece of toast etc..

Back in the day,they gave us Virgin births,or parted seas,seas of blood,or walked on water,or took people into thier special rooms/motherships.

Today we get a bleeding statue...Are Gods batteries running out or what?

Apologies for my cynicism again.
I know nothing.
But then again,who does?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Want the truth on why this occurred?

It is because it's a visual sign from Yahweh that the fake and misguidance of Christianity that has been going on since Christ gave his life on this planet, which became twisted with lies, is now dead.

The Holy side of the Spiritual War knew the event would make the News and be nationally televised.

So don't get the idea that that was to draw people back to God Almighty Yahweh. It was what it was meant to be. A message that this world of people are on the final course of Yahweh's impending wrath to be delivered at Armageddon.

Christianity in its falsehood is officially dead.

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh
edit on 9-11-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

top topics

join