It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holes of F-911

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Interesting how as soon as I debunk the so-called "lies" with a few quotes, no one wants to post anymore. Oh well.

PB

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You have shown a link between Bush and Bin Laden's brother. Now show a link between Bin Laden and his brother.

Remember that Bin Laden has disowned several of his sons, I doubt that there is a close relationship between Osama and his brother. If I recall correctly, Osama's whole fanily disagrees and condemns his actions.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I completely agree. It's not Bush's fault that Osama Bin Laden concocted a plan to bring down the WTC. I agree with Moore that the 2000 election was stolen (Read The Best Democracy Money Can Buy by Greg Palast), and I agree with Moore that Bush's lack of apparent care about his work (Actual quote from Bush about reading official documents he is given: "I don't read.") could have attributed to the attacks on that fateful day.

A connection between Osama and his brother would be hard to prove whether or not they are still close. The mentality of the Arab world is much, much different than ours. They are still highly clan oriented, which is why I always laughed at the Bin Laden-Saddam connection, since they are from opposing clans. This polarization of ideals is not at all wrong, it's just different. They are highly protective and secretive. Truthfully, I do not believe that proper questioning of Bin Laden's family members in the days after the 9/11 attacks would have prodeuce any evidence, and I doubt Moore does either. The issue is that they got preferrential treatment because they are Saudi. This is the premise of the entire movie. That to inconveinence a few hundred Saudis and give them a proper questioning was out of the question, even after the mass murder of nearly 3000 people. That's why we are sad, because our government has a set of priorities that do not include the majority of the people.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Is Michal Moore not saying that the whole thing is just a Freemason network?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I have seen the movie and thought it was a great movie, the thing is most of what is shown has been in the news, its already accepted as fact, and the rest of it has been talked about here at ATS. The thing is these facts have been given out one little fact at a time and what Moore does is give us all these facts that has been dribbled out to us over a period of 3 plus years in a 2 hr. documentary and he gives it to us with footage that proves it. You can scream I hate Michael Moore all you want but that does not change the facts of the past. It would not have mattered who made this movie as long as they put the facts of the past three plus years in it Bush and his adminsistration would not have looked good. And it would not matter who made that movie, the I'm for Bush folks would still scream its all propraganda against our leader and that film maker is a bad person because he twisted the facts. Here is a fact for you straight from the old goose herself. Bush is a bad President and condemning MM is not going to make him look any better.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
goose, here's a fact, you're pretty stupid. I suggest you cross-check references before saying anything in that movie is "factual".

PB

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
A connection between Osama and his brother would be hard to prove whether or not they are still close...The issue is that they got preferrential treatment because they are Saudi...a few hundred Saudis

Three things is that intrigue me. Firstly, I think that if Moore wants to make any legitimate case, he must show a link between Osama and his family. As of now, all that has been shown is a link between legitimate businessmen. The brother of Osama Bin Laden has not been accused of any crime that I know of.

Whether or not the "preferential treatment" was because they were Saudi is certainly open for debate. Could it not have been that someone realized that it was probably the work of Osama, and feared if word got out that his brother was in NYC, there could be a lynch mob? Not to say that this happened, but I think it is a very plausable theory, and we have no evidence either way.

A few hundred Saudis? We have been talking about 3 or 4, where did the rest come from?

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
goose, here's a fact, you're pretty stupid. I suggest you cross-check references before saying anything in that movie is "factual".

I watch the news, I've heard the facts long before Moore used them in his documentary. And here is another fact your opinion does not matter to me!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Moore is at best a liar. Time and time again his work has been shown to be nothing more than propaganda. He has his own idea of right and wrong and I would hope that the majority do not subscribe to his ideals.

When it comes to discovering the truth about his films it isn't about right or left it should be about the thruth. That is a subject I am afraid MM doesn't have a clue about.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Hahaha Goose you actually believe the News?

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's some of your examples of "facts".

www.honestreporting.com...

Yah, the News is just so "factual".

Kid you need to learn to do good and hard research.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Goose and Freemason- save that kind of talk for a u2u or the mudpit. Telling each other that you're stupid isnt progressing the conversation in any way. not to be snippy, im just throwing that suggestion out there because i think you both can keep a good debate going, but if you keep getting warned then there will be none

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Have you still not gone to see the movie yet FreeMason

How can I trust your opinion anyways...you always just use one of your pseudo personalities... So I therefore elect a time-honored tradition of my preschool days....Today Ladies and gentlemen, is opposite day

There's not one thread out there on F 9/11 that doesn't eventually get to the topic of Moore and people either labeling him as "genious", "swine", "anti-American", or "protector of our freedoms"...pick your poison...it's all the same - he's making his money whether you agree or disagree with the factual content of the film...

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Hahaha Goose you actually believe the News?

HHAHAHAHAHAHA

Here's some of your examples of "facts".

www.honestreporting.com...

Yah, the News is just so "factual".

Kid you need to learn to do good and hard research.

Yes I watch the news, go online and do research, that does not mean I don't read between the lines, it was easy to see all the cheerleading and A**kissing going on by the reporters who also loved the Bush administration and the idea of getting to report the war. And yes sometimes the news is not completely factual, sometimes mistakes are made but that does not mean that one should not watch the news and as I said most of what is in the movie was already reported on Bush. What is it you have a problem with, the fact that I watch the news or that I agree with the movie?

[edit on 2-7-2004 by goose]

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
There's not one thread out there on F 9/11 that doesn't eventually get to the topic of Moore and people either labeling him as "genious", "swine", "anti-American", or "protector of our freedoms"...pick your poison...it's all the same - he's making his money whether you agree or disagree with the factual content of the film...

Thank you! Thats what my editorial is about. Everyone has forgotten about the movie and just seems to keep talking about the man. Ergh!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but I, myself would not beleive a thing that comes out of FOX NEWS, it's well known that they are "one-sided".

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
But do you belive Moore's movies or CNN Hanna?

A while back Moore even admitted he alerted the facts in his Columbine movie, so why not do the same in this one

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Sorry, but I, myself would not beleive a thing that comes out of FOX NEWS, it's well known that they are "one-sided".

I agree I never watch fox news, I think all the major news outlets are and have been cheerleading this war on and also not following up on anything negative about the Bush administartion they report the bare minimum on it after the allegations are made. Sometimes the overseas news outlets report it first and so they have to. The word is that this administration has basically let it be known if he gets too much negative press they will no longer have any access to him or anyone in his administration.

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
The word is that this administration has basically let it be known if he gets too much negative press they will no longer have any access to him or anyone in his administration.

The press needs to stay on Bush & Co, and to report the "whole" truth, not just what that axxhole wants them too. I hope Bush does follow through with that threat, that will REALLY give the citizens of the U.S. something to think about and wonder what Bush &Co's up too
, that will end his reign of horror for sure

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
But do you belive Moore's movies or CNN Hanna?

I beleive Moore's F 9/11, he used clips of Bush&Co , that the whole nation seen from the media ( are the media camera's playing tricks on the public ? ) and put it together with the documents and "people" . Moore did a really good job of putting the info and clips together so other's can see the connections.

Someone posted that you can search for the truth, and he's right. So try Bush/Bin Laden connections, you will find info where a Bin Laden family-member "helped" G W Bush "start" a company that later went belly-up. Bin Laden's company and info use to be on the internet then disappeared right about the same time 9/11 happened. Why is this ? What were they trying to hide?

YES, I beleive the movie MM produced to be true

PB

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
So try Bush/Bin Laden connections, you will find info where a Bin Laden family-member "helped" G W Bush "start" a company that later went belly-up.

This in no way establishes a link between George W Bush and Osama Bin Laden. Once again, you are one step short of linking them. Show a link between Osama Bin Laden and Osama's family member.

The Bin Laden family is one of the richest in the middle east. They are not all terrorists. Osama is the terrorist, along with one of his sons. The rest of the Bin Laden family are not terrorists.

On some level I think this kind of "linking without thinking" that is coming from some of the movies supporters is almost as ignorant as people who think "all arabs are terrorists".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join