It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Feeling / Vibration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I’ve experienced a feeling periodically in my life and I’m wondering if anyone has felt this too or have any explanation as to what it might be. I’ll be sitting, lying down, etc. when I start to feel what could be described almost as my body going up and down, almost like I’m vibrating but I’m actually not. It’s like a feeling that’s inside my body that feels like I’m going up and down in a perpetual motion kind of state. It’s almost like I’m being pulled both ways inside my body. That’s the best way I can explain it. It’s usually goes away between 5 – 10 minutes and it doesn’t happen often. I’ve tried concentrating a few times and trying to induce this feeling myself and I have once or twice but I feel like it means something but maybe not. I’m hoping someone can relate to what I’m feeling or it would ring few bells among people here.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

If what you describe is what i think it is then yes. Sometimes when i lay in bed, it feels like someones shaking my bed, but its not its my body thats moving. Ive always put it down to my heart rate verberating through my body if that makes sense. So yes you are vibrating to the beat of your heart.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have been having Parkinson's disease-like symptoms for the last few weeks. A shaky wave comes over me. Maybe some nwe frequency is being used for some sort of communication device and it is interfering with our nervous systems. I also suspect additives in my tobacco.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Does it feel like there is a small earthquake? because i get this too, when i am laying down in bed (not the thing where you think you are falling and jump) wide awake.

Sometimes I stood up as I thought the ground was moving. then realised it was just me.

I only started experiancing this since the uk earthquake. Which shook my house, and scared the bejesus out of me.
edit on 9-11-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by KrypticCriminal

Wow, I get that too, scared the hell out of me first time it happened. Not sure what it really is, but it usually happens when I am trying to sleep, after not sleeping for at least two days. It feels like those auto massage beds, only problem is my bed is just a mattress and box spring on the floor lmao.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Yeah it freaked me out too untill one day i noticed that if i held my breath it got more intense as my heart rate went up. I still dont know why my heart starts racing and vibrating through my body. When all im doing is lying relaxing. Strange.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Try singing along.

Aum.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
I’ve experienced a feeling periodically in my life and I’m wondering if anyone has felt this too or have any explanation as to what it might be. I’ll be sitting, lying down, etc. when I start to feel what could be described almost as my body going up and down, almost like I’m vibrating but I’m actually not. It’s like a feeling that’s inside my body that feels like I’m going up and down in a perpetual motion kind of state. It’s almost like I’m being pulled both ways inside my body. That’s the best way I can explain it. It’s usually goes away between 5 – 10 minutes and it doesn’t happen often. I’ve tried concentrating a few times and trying to induce this feeling myself and I have once or twice but I feel like it means something but maybe not. I’m hoping someone can relate to what I’m feeling or it would ring few bells among people here.

That is your consiousness shifting.

Consiousness=gravity and gravity=consiousness, you feel it when the consiousness oscelates faster and faster to higher vibrations, its happening to some people lately.

This is the path to the fifth dimension and will be the dominate one over the other four; space and time anytime soon, depending on how far your consoiusness is now.

Everyone with experience in advanced meditation or psycedelics probably knoes this.
With *snip* you can really experience the gravity of your consiousness pulling your body

The universe going to the fifth dimension is not gonna change the appearance of our current dimension so much, as it is more an internal change of the (our) consiousness .

edit on 9-11-2010 by Senser because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Removed comments concerning illegal substances. Terms & Conditions Of Use (See: 2e and 2e.i)
– Please Review This Link.

Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, is strictly forbidden.

edit on 9/11/10 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes, this happens to me every once in a while, I can feel it coming on...used to think it was an evil presence but now it doesn't seem evil, just confusing and a little scary. The last time it happened, it literally felt like someone turned on a blender at high speed inside of my chest, like a crazy vibrating whirr.....I thought it was heart problems but it was very centered and it felt almost spiritual. I've heard that such experiences are the beginning of an OBE experience, and the feeling is that of your spirit trying to escape your body. Have never let it go far enough to see what happens, though...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
it happens all the time all over my body even my eyes sometimes. they are just muscle spasms if they are the same thing your talking about idk.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Just being the voice of reason here ...

Be sure to visit a doctor and describe this to them. Odd experiences can be signs of illness or possibly even stroke etc ... Though it's probably nothing. Just it's worth getting checked out before looking for other answers I think.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Hahaha thanks, but already did, He gave me a physical checked me out and did some tests and told me it is probably just be anxiety. The thing is I don't get anxious when it happens or even nervous. It just happens and I almost try to encourage it to go for longer periods of time 'cause it feels nuts. Again, it doesn't happen often and sometimes if I focus I can almost bring it on.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild

Only when I have cases of sleep paralysis (which are not even frightening anymore because I am aware of the false fear and hallucination and can make the feeling go away) but sometimes I wake up and am vibrating in my bed and it is really loud...a loud rustle of leaves or a grocery store bag being crunched up while my body hums. It is messed up but generally lasts no more than 10 seconds.

Besides that if I am very relaxed (usually in bed prior or after to sleep) I often initiate some sort of chemical in my body (or some would say I am connected with my actual self) that is like an ecstasy. I feel really happy and cannot help but smile. My sight with my eyes closed becomes very bright and I start to feel like I am very light and sometimes even floating in my room. Though when I open my eyes its normal...but peaceful. Free drug trip without the negative side effects....pretty kewl imo.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
People are sensitive to energy. The entire field of Reiki is based on this. Some people are more sensitive then others. Several members of my paranormal team are very sensitive to this phenomena. One has an extensive background in the martial arts, is a massage therapist, and also happens to work in the field of criminal justice. The other is an athletic trainer.

The experience you are describing, they has described to me on several occasions. On one of these occasions, we were investigating what is arguably one of the most haunted cemeteries in the Northeast--Gilson Road Cemetery in Nashua, NH. In a specific part of the graveyard, for a short period of time, they described an energy they felt and their accounts were amazingly similar to what you report. I also felt something, but probably not having as a well-developed "sense" as they, I only felt a heaviness that kinda came and went in waves.

The energy you feel can come from anything, and isn't necessarily associated with paranormal activity. Being a novice with energy sensitivity, I can't offer more other then the advice that you should perhaps find someone with experience with energy sensitivity and explore this potential ability.

I'm generally a skeptic, and try very hard to debunk phenomena when I'm involved in an investigation, but having been around it for many years, and having some experience with the energy aspects of the martial arts myself, I can say that there's more then meets the eye, even if its only in the brain.

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Thank you so much for this comment. I continually get people asking advice in regards to a possible paranormal experience, and it certainly is prudent advice to seek consultation from a medical professional in certain cases versus listening to some crackpot with an EMF detector. For example, on one occasion I suggested someone who was seeing an orb to visit an opthalmologist. Turned out they had the beginnings of macular degeneration.

Also, apparitions (hallucinations) and visual anomalies can be caused by a variety of medical problems ranging from the relatively benign (astigmatism) to the positively lethal (stroke), and misguided evidence from a "paranormal expert" may delay someone seeking medical attention.

Bobby Elgee; Sights Unseen Paranormal

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

The only time I feel such sensations is on the brink between the waking world and the world of dreams. Almost always the most lucid experiences are characterized by extreme over-tiredness on my part and I am trying to sleep.

Some will call it the beginnings of astral projection or an OBE, I can't vouch for that personally. All I know is what I experienced. Such things include a feeling of spatial displacement, intense vibrations in the body like you are a vibrator (lol), pressures on the body (chest and head especially), strange noises, sometimes a falling sensation (hypnic jerk, usually associated when you wake abruptly), flailing limbs, and even rarer seeing clearly through closed eyes (imagined very possibly or some combination of imagination and something else, meh whatever).

I don't do it often, but I don't practice either. So it usually just involves over-tiredness. Sometimes you';ll get sleep paralysis and sometimes not; it's not much of a problem for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I've had a vibrating sensation near foot of my bed quite often while awake. I always wondered if it was seismic activity I was picking up on. I usually ignore it until it stops or I fall asleep because I sleep in a basement and don't want to spook myself out too much. In southeastern Wi we've felt vibratory tremors off the New Madrid shifting and it felt exactly the same to me. I also usually hear a vibrating/auditory hum, but that has been unusually quiet after nearly driving me nuts! I have also thought I felt my footing shift slightly, but don't really have a hypothesis for that.
edit on 11/13/2010 by shockedonlooker because: noted I was awake during experiences :-p

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This certainly sounds like your body is trying to entire a higher vibrational state. Try to calm yourself and concentrate on your vibration. Conciously allow yourself to leave your physical body. Often what your experiencing is the initial stage of seperation from the body during an out of body experience or astral traveling. If you do happen to make seperation be positive in your thoughts. Its a thought provoked universe, ( this is very evident in the astral planes ) Whats odd is your encountering this state while awake. Typically the body will go into a vibrational state while you sleep.

If this is what I think it is, you are incredibly fortunate. I am not as fortunate as you are, to have these things happen to you right out of the blue, I've worked very hard to induce out of body experiences and even at that they are still rare.

Good luck! and have fun. Remember nothing can harm you in this state. Just stay out of the lower planes unless you want to be frightened

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shockedonlooker
I've had a vibrating sensation near foot of my bed quite often while awake. I always wondered if it was seismic activity I was picking up on. I usually ignore it until it stops or I fall asleep because I sleep in a basement and don't want to spook myself out too much. In southeastern Wi we've felt vibratory tremors off the New Madrid shifting and it felt exactly the same to me. I also usually hear a vibrating/auditory hum, but that has been unusually quiet after nearly driving me nuts! I have also thought I felt my footing shift slightly, but don't really have a hypothesis for that.
edit on 11/13/2010 by shockedonlooker because: noted I was awake during experiences :-p

If it's only occurring in a specific area it could also be essential tremor. The ringing as well could be tinnitus, which sometimes occurs in the absence of external noises.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Maybe you are having symptoms alike to Parkinson's disease? I hope it's something else though.

-v

new topics

top topics

join