It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sensations/notions (Poss related to Time Slips/Shifts) ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
When I was about 20(now 34), I experienced something odd but have not thought about much until I read this thread.

At the time when I was 20, I was going through some tough life "lessons" with my girlfriend and family. One night I was driving my girlfriend home thinking to myself how my life got to this point. I was starting to feel trapped and reality as I knew it was feeling odd to say the least. At some point before I dropped her off, I was going over and over the past year or so and questioning what mistakes I made. Out of no where I blinked, but it was a different blink. My eyes closed shut tight without being aware I was doing it. The blink was a little longer thank a normal blink but when I opened my eyes, something was different. Everything looked the same but I just felt slightly more off than I was just before the blink. For what ever reason, the idea of somehow I slipped into a different dimension popped into my head. It just made sense because everything was the same but just felt a little off.

Since then I have had this very odd blink happen one other time later. Again when going through another tough time of my life. As in the first time, right when my eyes opened things felt slightly different. Since these two events occurred I have felt that the human consciousness has the ability to slip through dimensions. Heck maybe we are constantly doing it and we are just unaware of it.

Has anyone had similar events or feelings like this before?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join