It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO appears mid-air near missile launch off coast of California (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Saying this again. If you wish to discuss the missile launch. GO HERE

As for the UFO. The portion of the video clip at 1:35 is the same exact video at :10.

At the 10 second mark, you can clearly see the blinking lights of a HELICOPTER.

If another person makes a post about the missile launch or the supposedly "UFO". I will completely lose hope in you people.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If it is possible for a UFO to disable some ICBMs in the 1960's, why wouldn't it be possible for a UFO to take over and launch one, seemingly from one of our missile carrying submarines off the California coast, right now? Ross

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This was a ch-47 helicopter in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In all probability it is purely coincidental however, this part of the coastline is USO central and has been for a good number of years.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by adept2u

Well we can't expect the military to suddenly throw their book of secrets out the window.

What I find peculiar is if this is some "tokenistic show of power to asia," then why? I'm assuming the message is aimed at North Korea, not China.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
My understanding is this thread is about the "UFO" and not the missile. I think there is another thread about the missile. The missile is in my opinion is either an oops or they just don't wan't to tell us about it. The "UFO" in my opinion is a CH-47 helicopter.
I just so you know am prior military and have seen and been on these helicopters many times. Google the CH-47 and look at the many pics and videos and that should convince anyone.

JP

I also believe in he existence of ET so I am not trying to just debunk.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey it's good marketing... we (the USA) have a great product (in the form of a missle) and figure we can get out of some debt with the Chinese by putting this out there. Of course the government isn't going to give a quick explanation... that's what they have ats for.

They figure someone will come up with an excuse to satisfy the masses and each group will have it's own theory so let them believe what they believe and call it a day.

Eventually they'll give us some sort of excuse.

Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by JPeveto4

It was about a helicopter that for some reason was near the missile... the only question is why haven't they found the pilot of the copter and asked them what they've seen... you'll never hear about that now will you? Why? Was he there for a specific reason or did he see what it was.

*really should have a job within some sort of military think tank.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It is the News Team's Helicopter. You can see it very clearly earlier in the video. They even mention they took their heli to check it out. The shape is like a helicopter as well, and right when it cuts that clip, you can see what appear to be lights flashing on on the side of the chopper.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by obzerv

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
Its a helicopter and it appears earlier in the clip too . I would be more concerned about the real reason for the launch of the missile/rocket !

You think they would launch a missile with a plane or helicopter right near the trajectory?

I'm sorry to say this, but it really is a helicopter. I like supernatural, but this is obvious.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So we're all agreed, then.

It was a Chinook news helicopter that just happened to be filmed, filming a missile launch, and then decided not to film where the missile came from.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Dogdish because: oops

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join