It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else really tense this week?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it's just me reading about all the speculation and predictions regarding this week, but i've been really on edge and tense this week. Like irritable and i don't know why. More intense emotions. Anybody else like this?
edit on 9-11-2010 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

I have been cool as a cucumber this week,but,unlike alot of people on here *feeling something*,I don't subscribe to the gloom and doom or the bogus fearmongering predictions.
Its been a nice relaxing week for me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Well I am sure it's just coincidence but I have been extremely on edge with a huge sense of "something's wrong" for the past couple of weeks! This is something extremely unusual even for me. I have always been into alternative news, fringe science, etc. and yes even doomsday topics but I have never been so friggin gorilla about it! For the past two weeks I have felt almost as if my entire consciousness is screaming at me to be aware of what's happening on our planet. I have had this constant urge to stop watching TV, filter propaganda and seek truth. We are indeed in crazy times. Yet I still think it's not crazy to think these are the end of times.
edit on 9-11-2010 by chunkafungus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You too huh? The week so far has been pretty calm, but I still cant shake this feeling. Got me jumpy as all git out. Breezes give me goosebumps, and it makes me want to stick close to home, have to stop my self from forbidding the kids to go anywhere, its that strong of a feeling. Weird .

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

Indeed. I have been reading ATS type stuff for years but I have never felt so on edge about it all. Very weird. I truly believe our species has a the capability of communicating with each other through telepathy. However, since we do not practice that form of communication it lay dormant in our subconscious. With that being said, maybe we are subconsciously picking up signals from other humans who "know" somethings going to happen. I guess we will know very soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rossa

Been sort of jittery too. It's like I feel like I need to do something, I am ready & want to do something, but I don't know what the heck I need to do or how to do it. Know what I mean?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
NO!!!!

NO I'M NOT TENSE!!!!!!!

Stop asking me if I'm tense coz I'm not tense, ok?

Just stop it!!

It's making me tense...errr, tetchy...no, grumpily on edge!!!

Not tense!!!

And I'm not tense because of all the doom-laden threads on ATS talking about death and the NWO and alien invasion and volcanic death and earthquakes that're going to kill us all!!

I'm NOT TENSE!!!

AAARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure someone else posted a similar thread earlier so I can say you're not alone.

I have an interview tomorrow morning for a new and awesome job, so I am pretty damn tense. Particularly considering I make a terrible first impression and I am generally someone you grow to like over a long period of time, but not at first. Hopefully it's one of those 6month long interviews, then I'm a sorted!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I am so tense, I am nearly tearing heads off.

Been like that since saturday.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I.

AM.

NOT.

TENSE.

OK?

I am not tense because of the colossal economic downturn and the threat of global warming and the knife-edge situation in the middle east, or that my brother in law has moved in because he can’t get a job at the age of fifty four and even though he’s a massively qualified accountant and he eats for Ireland and doesn’t shower from one end of the day to the next!!

NOT. TENSE.

OK?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
I'm pretty sure someone else posted a similar thread earlier so I can say you're not alone.

I have an interview tomorrow morning for a new and awesome job, so I am pretty damn tense.

Good luck with that, pulling for you!

As for me, I've been tense ever since I had this uncanny feeling of a time shift happening this past weekend. Would swear that I relived 60 minutes or so on Saturday night.

In actuality, I think that tension feeds on itself, and the more time spent on ATS reading about "end of the world" threads, "alien invasion" threads, and "do you feel creepy this week" threads, the more tense one is bound to feel. Go take a walk outside (it's beautiful here for a November day... Aigh! Global warming!), read a book or just try to relax and see where that gets you.

Life's too short to be stressed out all of the time.

top topics

join