It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why not baptise moslems if they are doing something nasty to you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
to become a moslem you have to say the words yourself

BUT

anyone can baptise someone else

so imagine the fun if you baptised a moslem against his will!!!!!!

I just watched a documentary about someone in the middle ages - apparently jews liked christians for their nannies because they would work on the sabbath day

but when one of these nannies had a sick jewish child to take care of she baptised him because she thought it would help the child recover from the illness

apparently after the child got well and the catholic church found out that the nanny had baptised the child, the child was taken away from its jewish family to be brought up as a christian

apparently anyone can baptise someone else

so - if a moslem is annoying you in your everyday life - start baptising him or her and watch them run in horror before you can finish the words

on the other hand dont try this on normal everyday moslems who just want to live alongside you and me and are not doing anything nasty to you

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why go through the trouble of getting "holy water" when you could just throw bacon bits at them..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am not worried about Muslims, how do I make Christians run away?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
I am not worried about Muslims, how do I make Christians run away?

Which ones? All of them or just the ones doing nasty stuff to you?

No, I know you mean all of them.. bigot..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by dalan.

yeah - anyone who is too zealous trying to convert other ppl can be so annoying to those of us who dont want to be converted

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

if you take what I said seriously then do you honestly think that mumbling a few words would get a zealous moslem to change the way they live?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Uhm, I never thought I would hear the words "Fun" and "against their will" used in the same sentence here on ATS.

No it would not be fun. Kind of degrading really.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Well I dunno if baptising would change a muslims life but I'm pretty sure my bacon bits would shake things up a bit

( muslims believe they go to hell if they touch pork)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Baptism for a person with knowledge of cause and effect, knowledge of good and evil, can not be baptized by force, it only counts for babies, young children, and mentally handicapped people. Baptism for older people must be stated with belief and conviction from the person to be counted as a valid baptism.

By the way, Muslims undergo a ritualistic, personal, private baptism when they accept Islam. It's not a "in the name of Jesus" baptism, but its a physical cleansing in the name of the God of Patriarch Abraham. So what point are you trying to prove?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronnikx
Why go through the trouble of getting "holy water" when you could just throw bacon bits at them..

Hahaha, nice one.
edit on 11/9/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Triple post accident.

But seriously, pork is only sinful to eat. All that throwing pork at Muslims only pisses us off. Go read a book, you guys are sounding extremely immature and idiotic spewing your factless propaganda. [

Also, people don't get converted by throwing holy water on them! Religious conversion takes personal acceptance and belief... wow you guys should stop now, making yourselves seem dense! Throw a basketball at someone's head and they become an NBA player? Get real and get some knowledge and common sense.

Yes I am being rude. No respect to immaturity spewage of falsities, hate, fear-mongering, or propaganda.
edit on 11/9/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kronnikx

Well I dunno if baptising would change a muslims life but I'm pretty sure my bacon bits would shake things up a bit

( muslims believe they go to hell if they touch pork)

Wrong! Muslims believe ONLY God knows who goes to Hell. There is no automatic salvation. Muslims believe all mankind will be judged by the God of Abraham on the Day of Judgement. Heaven or Hell is based upon the weight of one's good deeds versus their bad deeds.

No where does it say touching pork is insane or causes you to go to Hell. Muslims have the SAME belief about pork as Jews, which simply is it's an unclean animal not worthy of being consumed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I feel very disgusted that anyone would want to do something so mean. I have no love for any particular religion... I'm still searching and learning. However, I would never do something against someone's religion just to get back at them for 'annoying' me. Wow. Reminds me of the guy I once knew who would secretly put pork in his wife's food, for what reason I don't know. She was a strict Muslim and he didn't respect it. WTH?!

new topics

top topics

join