It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Project Blue Beam, and Chemtrails. Conspiracy comparisons and evaluations.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hi ATS'ers Ive been thinking for a while now about the conditions in which these conspiracies exist and how a hypothesis of their interaction might add credibility or otherwise debunk these dinstinct and yet similar or seemingly [possibly] related conspiracies. It is for the discussion of how they interact and what new ideas/evidence this may bring to the table that I post this thread.

Section 1.

If Project Bluem Beam is real we can hypothesise that Aliens may or may not be real.

I Posit that the options are most likely:

a) Our governments are using Holographic technology to project alien space craft in to our skies: Aliens are not real and we are being decieved.

b) Our governments are using Holographic technology to project alien space craft in to our skies. Aliens are real but there is no co-operation between the two factions.

c) Aliens are infact in league with our governments and are using Project Blue Beam to make ufo's appear in the sky that look either similar or dis-similar to their real long haul shuttles.

d) Aliens are using Project Blue Beam to make ufo's appear in the sky, with no co-operation from our Governments.

Firstly I'd like to start by ruling out Hypothesis d). I think the idea that the Aliens are using Project Blue Beam independently without co-operation from our governments can be ruled out of the equation because the tech described in the conspiracy relating to PBB is human in origin, and so can not at this time be ascribed to solo alien usage.

The other Hypothesis' of a) b) and c) are all valid in my opinion; only of course if there is such a thing as Project Blue Beam, and Im not saying there is, but for the sake of this thread we are fantasising that it is indeed real.

Primary objective: To locate any link between PBB and Chemtrails that could lead us to new evidence/hypothesis' on the matter of Alien Space Craft being real.

I've read here on ATS before that some of you believe chemtrails could be related to Project Blue Beam.
Lets look at how this might be true.

Section2.

I can find one 'directly' related hypothesis:

a) Chemtrails sprayed in the sky allow the holograms to 'stick' making them easier to render and view.

And 2 'indirectly' related hypothesis, that are related in as much as they are issues of Alien craft presense in our skies:

b) Chemtrails allow real Alien space craft to hide in earths upper atmosphere without being spotted from Earth.

c) Chemtrails allow real Alien space craft to somehow function more easily in our skies, flight improvement scenario.

The 2 indirect hypothesis' are up for discussion, bring forth opinions. I personally find posit b) to be unlikely as I find it difficult to believe that space craft designed to pass through vast quantities of space and time, would have trouble manoevering in our skies.

The idea that they have told us:

'Spray this!; we cant fly straight! Go! Use your planes and Spray! They are so efficient in your atmosphere!'

Sits badly in my stomach. discuss.

Conclusions we can (seemingly) draw from comparisons of hypothesis' in section 1 and 2:

When we start to think about aeroplanes, unmarked or otherwise, that people have been spotting world wide 'spraying' these chemtrails in our skies then the direct hypothesis of a) also starts to become more interesting in particular regarding an effort to prove or disprove real alien presence in our skies with a view to debunking the idea that Project BLue Beam is a false flag situation.

I posit that if section 1 b) is true then it would be unlikely assuming section 2 c) is also untrue, that aeroplanes would be the craft used to disseminate the chemicals needed to project holograms in to our skies.
I ask you now: Wouldn't the Alien crafts with their better speed, camouflage/invisibility techniques (if such technologies do indeed exist), make for better craft for such a world wide dissemination of chemicals humans arent supposed to know are being sprayed?

However if section 2 a) is true and Alien space craft need chemtrails in order to hide in our skies, then we can posit that:

a) Alien ships dont have cloaking technologies at all.

If this statement is true, I still have to ask the question: why aeroplanes? Why not spray the chemtrails at night using super speed Alien craft anyway?! Discuss.

Conclusion hypotheseis I am willing to draw from conspiratorial evidence so far compared:

If Aeroplanes are being used to spray chemicals in to our skies in order to successfully implement Project Blue Beam: Simple comparison exercises seem to point to evidence that Aliens are not flying in our skies.
Lending a new arm of support to the idea that UFO's seen in our skies are indeed a human projection system in operation right now, (or so it would seem). Discuss.

Lets keep it friendly and compare these conspiracies with a view to gaining new insights. Thankyou.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Lagrimas because: grammar

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This thread helped me to think.
Why Airplanes?
that's a really good question.

What if some of the world governments don't know?
what if they all know?
what if only the power elite know?
what if NO HUMANS know?

I think humans know, and there is something very secretive about these chemtrails if you ask me.The official Government Statement is that the chemtrails are being used to combat Global Warming, now, if somebody can prove that Truth says otherwise, then we may really have a HUGE GLOBAL CONSPIRACY on our hands. Why Global? The Patent is the Achilles heel for the man behind the curtain. OZ, he's got a show for us in the sky. i wander, Y.

One word,

SKYLINE

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks for the input, this was my first ever thread and Im glad someone liked it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
hi
i took these pictures a few weeks ago in north east england
i was driving along and saw a jet going in circles leaving chemtrails

new topics

top topics

join