It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martian Neanderthals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm just casting about for ATS opinion about Nephilim DNA and Martian Neanderthal type stuff. There seems to be a lot of crossover with the NWO and "aliens are demons" propaganda and Nephilim DNA propaganda so I thought I'd ask. My working assumption is that this Nephilim meme (Nephilim = Neanderthal distinct human species with supposed super human aspects) is tied in with Project Blue Beam.
Nephilim for the uninitiated: en.wikipedia.org...

The New American Bible commentary draws a parallel to the Epistle of Jude and the statements set forth in Genesis, suggesting that the Epistle refers implicitly to the paternity of Nephilim as heavenly beings who came to earth and had sexual intercourse with women.[21] The footnotes of the Jerusalem Bible suggest that the Biblical author intended the Nephilim to be an "anecdote of a superhuman race".[22] Genesis 6:4 implies that the Nephilim have inhabited the earth in at least two different time periods—in antediluvian times "and afterward." If the Nephilim were supernatural beings themselves, or at least the progeny of supernatural beings, it is possible that the "giants of Canaan" in Book of Numbers 13:33 were the direct descendants of the antediluvian Nephilim, or were fathered by the same supernatural parents.

The "scientific" cover that has been setting up this Nephilim business is the storyline of Neanderthal DNA. news.nationalgeographic.com...

Here's some propaganda connecting Neanderthals to the Nephilim. www.khouse.org...

Basically, these Neanderthals are the "scientifically approved" version of an alternate species of human - that most likely are super-human in some aspect (according to the lore they are demonic or angelic depending on who you read - which ties in nicely with the emphasis on "mutants", hybrids, super-heroes in movies lately).

Project Blue Beam's most logical date is 12-21-12. The Mars rover will be on Mars, sending back video, in August 2012. www.physorg.com...

As per Project Blue Beam, there is some sort of "Satanic attack" just before the fake Rapture (12-21-12). Logically, some sort of Martian "attack" or appearance would be the outcome of this Mars rover event (how many Mars attacks movies have there been?)

It seems that they are setting up some sort of Neo Christian eugenics movement in the post Project Blue Beam era. The fake Messiah tells the tale of ancient astronauts messing with monkey DNA and coming up with Neanderthals, humans, and reptilians (?) If you say there is a space God who wants to cull "demonic" DNA from the populace, it would seem to fit with NWO's eugenics desires.

What are your thoughts, ATS? Are the "demonic" aliens going to be revealed to be evolved Neanderthals from Mars?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I had my concerns about the nephilem and who they where and why they were put in the bible. And when i asked a church going christian to explain the following :
Genesis 6 (King James Version)

Genesis 6
1And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I was told by her that it's refering to angels having sex with human women. When i asked why it is randomly mentioned here and no were else, she didn't know. you would think that if angels were having sex with women that it would have more space talked about in the bible.
I found this the first time when watching a video about the Anunaki and it referanced genisis 6 as biblical evidence. sugesting that they were the " sons of God" . when the leader Anu found out that this was happening he decided to destroy them with a flood ( thats what this chapter is talking about).
but we are taught as children that god flooded the planet because of all the sin man was commiting, never were we told it's because " angels" were shagging women and creating giants. So to me the referance about giants and " sons of god" seems very strange. Maybe there is a link between this and the Annunaki or some matian neandethals....who know?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Awesome post..I was going to start one with the same topic and post this article please read it.....www.conspiracyarchive.com...
It is basically a consensus of all the research on the subject. K-house is wonderful!! I get their news article once a week or so e-mailed to me. Along with being a Christ loving ministry, they use science to prove their faith.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
IMO,the fallen ones, or the nephelim, are the angels that God sent to earth,a prison planet, to be with Satan and the rest of his demons. We are to overcome the evil,demons,aliens...whatever you want to call them and seek our truth from within. There have been many teachers throughout history who tell us not to put our faith and trust in man but seek from within.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
neanderthals were a short primitive subspecies, that was mainly erased by cromagnons and life. no link to superhumans. if you want to believe that stupid fact due to angular forehead, wear this hat.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
the Neanderthals were named so because their bones were first discovered in that region of France.

are the coffee aliens descended from "java man'?/??

thumbs down to this thread

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Electric Crown

reply to post by 2272070000hicia

To claim that the nephilim are neaderthals is indeed a bit of the stretch. I believe whole heartedly that they existed but as the "gods" in other religions around the world ie. Egyptians, Greeks, Sumerians, Mayans But who are you people to attack someones post because they dont agree with what you belive? shame on you...

edit on 9-11-2010 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 2272070000hicia

You are correct, Neanderthals are slightly shorter than normal men.

Also, if you didn't catch the drift of the OP, I was trying to understand/ reverse engineer propaganda. I do not believe Neanderthals are kickin' it on Mars. For that matter, I don't believe in the Large Hadron Collider/ Tevatron capabilities of "recreating the big bang". Don't believe in SARS, bird flu, swine flu, 2012, Obama's gonna save me, aliens, aliens are demons, or the tooth fairy.

That doesn't mean I dismiss these notions. They ARE real, just not in the manner as presented.

@ Electric crown

the Neanderthals were named so because their bones were first discovered in that region of France.

That would be Germany, buddy.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
shame on you Electric Clown for being so negative just cuz u dont share the same opinion with the OP.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

That's a great article. I wish I had read that a few months ago! I think you should have a post of that one, good summary.

But like I said previously, I don't believe aliens are demons. I believe in demons but not that they have a material reality. I really like the way that the Satanist who wrote the original document of Project Blue Beam put it- when their fake Messiah speaks, it will unleash millions of programmed fanatics into a killing spree through demonic possession.

What does that mean? It means that to them, the Satanists, demonic possession is not when a spirit enters you and takes over, but instead possession is when people believe a lie. I guess it amounts to the same thing, but I've never come across that way of putting it before, which is one of the reasons why I think the Blue Beam document is real.

I think the reason that people are being led to think that aliens are demons is to lead people to kill, pogrom others that do not follow the NWO designs for a one world government.

new topics

top topics

join