It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery missile caught on tape off L.A. coast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Now, if it is a missle launch it would be a show of force from China during the economic talks we are conducting right now. Submarine launched balistic missle would send a very strong message to our economic delegates.

But it looks like a Chemtrail Plane from distance.

We need an update from local ATS members if they are being sprayed, but southern CA, is almost constantly sprayed.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
it is so odd... no one here trusts the media and that they ever tell the truth but when the MSM comes out and says "the military has no idea where it came from" ppl believe them. yeah it makes alot of sense... I think it was one of ours and why it was fired who knows...

I am sure NORAD knows and what I would like to know is if this thing made landfall, that would clear up alot of this mystery.
edit on 9-11-2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
Now, if it is a missle launch it would be a show of force from China during the economic talks we are conducting right now. Submarine launched balistic missle would send a very strong message to our economic delegates.

How so? How would this 'missile' launch be a 'show of force' any more than any other launch from either land or a sub? How do you know its a ballistic missile? And if it was a rocket that didn't leave earth then by now it would have hit something

So what 'very strong message' are we sending to China, who has just as many nukes in subs as we do?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
it is so odd... no one here trusts the media and that they ever tell the truth but when the MSM comes out and says "the military has no idea where it came from" ppl believe them. yeah it makes alot of sense...

Its called 'selective belief'
you believe 'them' when it's convenient, then bash them when it's not what you want to hear

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
OH BTW Phage is positive it is an Airplane contrail lit up by the sunset, not a rocket exhaust we are seeing. It just might be

Ha. And you say *I* post some rubbish...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Without more credible information, I do believe this object does not look like a normal airplane. Also, with a busy airport like LAX, why would only this takeoff look like it did? Planes are taking off fairly frequently there. This does look like a subsurface missile launch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join