It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help viewing replies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi, I have a problem. When ever anyone comments on my posts or replies to me I have to search long and hard though all the pages of a topic to find it. Is there anyway to get notified in my email that someone has commented to me? I have left so many people unanswered because I didn't know they replied to me.

Thank you!

Rubyeyes

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by rubyeyes
Hi, I have a problem. When ever anyone comments on my posts or replies to me I have to search long and hard though all the pages of a topic to find it.

No, you don't. Just follow this link which should take you to your PM area, then click on replies and you can see whenever anyone has replied to any post you've made.

EDIT: for clarification, here's a screenshot of what I mean.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rubyeyes

Explanation: Flagged!

If you look to the left of your monitor [sorry fone users???] there is ATS tool bar ..pick the top option that says "messages" coloured in orange/lightbrown, click it and it will take you to another ATS window for the messages...look mid screen and still to the left and there will be inbox followed by replies etc, click replies and it will list all replies via a u2u to you!

Personal Disclosure: I hope that helps

edit on 9-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited spelling fail
soz

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Thank you Rising Against and Omegalogos. I can't believe I never saw that. hehe I'm not a computer whiz. Thanks again!

~Rubeyes

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Wow! Thank you! All this time here and I never knew this feature was available. I just checked it out and sure enough there were replies I didn't know about.
Wonderful!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Don't kick yourself too hard. This feature was added with the recent enhancements with the change to ATS 2010. Cool, though. As long as someone hits "reply to", you'll get that notification in your messages. You just need to check it occasionally, because you won't get any notification like you do when you receive a U2U.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

Thank you Rising against! I didn't know this feature was available!

I wish I could give you a star.

Could I suggest that one of the MODS gives you applause instead
edit on 9-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

As long as someone hits "reply to", you'll get that notification in your messages.

What happens if the Quote function was used instead?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
What happens if the Quote function was used instead?

That'll work, as well. Quoted you here for illustrative purposes. You should see a link to this post in your Replies.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Yes, it worked! Thanks.

new topics

top topics

join