It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prophecy of Jeremiah 31:33 & 34

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
“Deep within them I will plant My Law, writing it on their hearts. There will be no further need for neighbor to try to teach neighbor, or for brother to say to brother ‘Learn to know Yahweh!’”

(The Book of Jeremiah 31:33 & 34).

(And, just as obviously, there will be no need for the Jewish, Christian or Muslim religious ‘authorities’ to explain this…or for people like me to have to continue to write about it…

Praise God.)

This is a Prophecy of the Revelation of the “resurrection”, which consists of the Revelation of the Memory of Creation and the revelation of the memories of previous lives.

Note the code-word parallels to the Book of Isaiah 8:16 regarding the ‘Revelation that is Sealed in the heart of My disciples.’

This code-word reference continues in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Gospels and the Quran.

What this signifies is that when someone receives in the heart—not in the intellect, but in the heart—the Knowledge that he or she has been Created ‘by and in the image of God’ —when someone receives the revelation of the memories of previous lives, the Moral Law is imprinted on their very heart.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
i do not understand how u came to that conclusion

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

hahaha

if what is being said is that revelation is in the heart of his disciples, then apparently it is a question of every christian's morality and values that controls the fate of the world. in the event that the conscience of the christian is not in decline but actually increasing in "righteousness" according to what is deemed so in the Bible, then would the events related in the book of revelation still occur?

i wish my heart had the capacity to retain information like my brain does.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The word "conclusion" implies a series of logical steps originating in the consciousness of the 'thinker'.

A Revelation is not any "conclusion". It does not derive from human thought.

It occurs "all at once" or in "no time".

As Isaiah wrote: "As high as the heavens are above the earth are My thoughts above your thoughts."

They are simply not commensurable.

What I wrote is Knowledge Revealed through the Revelation of the "resurrection".

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty

hahaha

if what is being said is that revelation is in the heart of his disciples, then apparently it is a question of every christian's morality and values that controls the fate of the world. in the event that the conscience of the christian is not in decline but actually increasing in "righteousness" according to what is deemed so in the Bible, then would the events related in the book of revelation still occur?

i wish my heart had the capacity to retain information like my brain does.

Nononononononono.

This has nothing whatsoever to do with "Christian".

You can expropriate any Revelation that you choose to expropriate, but that does not mean that it is the Truth.

This Prophecy of Jeremiah is a Prophecy of the future receiving by large numbers of people of a very specific Revelation referred to as the Revelation of the "resurrection"...

Something that happened among many of the followers of Jesus at the time of the crucifixion as related in the Gospel of Matthew 27:52-53.

This is the "New Covenant" that is being referred to, which is of particular relevance to the understanding of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the composite fantasy referred to as the Teacher of Righteousness.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Jeremiah 31:33
“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.
I will be their God,
and they will be my people."
(NIV)

Jeremiah 31:34
"No longer will they teach their neighbor,
or say to one another, ‘Know the LORD,’
because they will all know me,
from the least of them to the greatest,”
declares the LORD.
“For I will forgive their wickedness
and will remember their sins no more.”
(NIV)

www.biblegateway.com...

Michael.
Sigh.
If you are going to "quote" the Sacred Scripture in your campaigns,
please quote it accurately, and tell us which translation you are using. A link would be great as well.

Then those who are trying to understand you will know the word of the Holy Spirit, not what you decide to say is the word of the Holy Spirit.

At least all reference will be accurate for debate.

God Bless~

edit on 9-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
Jeremiah 31:33
“This is the covenant I will make with the people of Israel
after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds
and write it on their hearts.

Wrong. Wrong. And Wrong.

There are good translations.

And, then, their are pathetic translations.

And, because you have not received the Revelation itself, you can't differentiate one from the other.

The translation that is the most accurate is the translation that I used from the Jerusalem Bible.

(And, if you want to know which is the most accurate translation of Revelations 1:7--it is NOT in the Jerusalem Bible--just ask.)

And, no, I won't provide a link.

It is not my job to spoon feed you.

And some nitwit might conclude that the information on that link is "hate speech".

This Revelation is written in the heart, as previously referred to by Isaiah.

This is also echoed over and over and over again in the Revelations in the Quran.

To the best of my knowledge there is NO reference ANYWHERE in the Revelations received by Moses or any of the prophets that refers to anything written in the 'mind'. And, if you find that there is, it is a pathetic translation.

There is a reason for this having to do with the Vision of the "Son of man".

Even the statement of Jesus in the Book of Thomas the Contender found at Nag Hammadi, Egypt--in which he said "Woe unto you for the wheel that spins in your mind"--would have to be given another translation at this point.

That is, the "wheel " IS the 'mind' rather than being 'in' the 'mind'.

And, as Nietzsche observed, it is always the most important words in any language which are the MOST difficult to translate.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Then those who are trying to understand you will know the word of the Holy Spirit, not what you decide to say is the word of the Holy Spirit.

With regards to this particular Revelation, this statement of yours is wrong for the same reason that the word "mind" is wrong.

The Revelation of the "resurrection" does not consist of words; although there are words that it is translated into; the reason for this being that the dimension of consciousness in which the Revelation is received is PRIOR to the consciousness of the 'thinker'

Neither does the Vision of the "Son of man" (or the "Vision of Knowledge" or the "Night Journey" of Mohammed) which consists of the ten principal phonetic tones, and acoustical vibrations variously described as the very brassy tones of a trumpet, the sound of a jet engine at full throttle, the buzzing of bees, etc. This Revelation, too, is received by means of the 2-dimensional 'flat' space "observing consciousness" Created 'by and in the image of God'...

Although it is considered to be "hate speech" to say that.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil
Although it is considered to be "hate speech" to say that.

Who (apart from yourself, ever playing the victim) has accused you of "hate speech" for your proclamations? What was the context? Who, precisely, were you accused of directing your hate at? How did your accuser equate your unintelligible (by your own claim) ramblings with hate?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

The subject of this thread is the Prophecy of Jeremiah.

Thanks.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The subject of this thread is the Prophecy of Jeremiah.

You have stated that your teachings on the Prophecy of Jeremiah have resulted in your being accused of hate speech, so it is germane to the discussion. Please answer the questions or admit that you lied and that the words you have written have not been called "hate speech."

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I do not lie.

Period.

The situation is as I have stated it.

Other than that, it is none of your business.

Now, do you have anything to say about the Prophecy of Jeremiah, or not?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

You have lied on ATS numerous times, so you cannot simply dismiss my questions with "I do not lie." If you are lying about being accused of "hate speech", it may indicate that you are also lying in your OP, just as the lies in your "Muslim bigotry in Dead Sea Scrolls research" thread were revealed when you were asked to cite the details of the censorship you claimed.

So, are your repeated claims of being accused of "hate speech" simply you playing the victim, or can you answer my questions regarding a specific instance? Or do you simply believe, without basis, that your comments really are hate speech?

If you are offended by these questions, then I would suggest you stop making baseless claims, such as "my views are considered 'hate speech.'"

Or you can "nut up", admit that no one has accused you of such things, and let the matter drop.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

(Sigh).

So, I guess the answer to the question is "No".

You don't have anything at all to say about the Prophecy of Jeremiah; because you don't have any more Knowledge of that than you do of any other Revelation.

Just like I 'thought'.

Not at all surprising.

But that is what this thread is about.

So, if you don't have anything to say about the subject of the thread, why are you saying anything at all?

Puzzling. Is it not?

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Do you honestly believe that the appropriate way to address your lies is to attack me? Or to try and change the subject? As with your "Muslim bigotry" thread, you have been called on the carpet for lying, and, once again, you appear to think that deflecting the accusation is a valid refutation of it.

WHO HAS CALLED YOUR JABBERING "HATE SPEECH", MICHAEL?

You have made claims in a public forum. You are accountable for those claims, Michael. Address them, or, by your silence, admit that you are nothing but a shameless liar.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
michael, you can do better than that,,get with us on the back and forth....we're listening

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Anyone trying to use the collection of bedtime stories collectively known as "The Bible" to justify anything is a complete loon.

Anyone who is religious has been completely brainwashed by the cult that is collectively known as religion.

You can be spiritual without being religious in the slightest. Spiritual people generally have more love, empathy, sympathy, and tolerance of their fellow humans than ANY religious person I have ever met.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensenYou are accountable for those claims, Michael. Address them, or, by your silence, admit that you are nothing but a shameless liar.

Interestingly enough, the creation of false dichotomies is one of the favorite past-times of the 'fallen' consciousness. In fact, the multiplication and propagation of false dichotomies is crucial to the very existence and preservation of the dualistic consciousness (see, also, the writings of the Buddhists and the Eastern esotericists such as J. Krishnamurti):

1) 'You are either with us, or you are with the terrorists.'

2) If you do not believe that Jesus is 'God', you are an 'anti-Christ' and an 'enemy of God'--whether a Jew, a Muslim, or a Buddhist.

3) If you do not support the dead-man-walking Middle East "peace process", you are an 'enemy of peace' and, of course, a "terrorist".

4) If you do not believe that the "resurrection" is a physical raising of a dead body from the grave, then you do not believe in the "resurrection".

5) If you do not believe the interpretations of the Revelations by the 'thinker'-theologians, then you do not believe the Revelations at all; and are, of course, a "liar" or have a "delusional mind".

6) There is only the consciousness of the "self" and the consciousness of the 'thinker'; and, last but not least:

7) Jerusalem must be DIVIDED and there must be a 2-state 'solution' to the conflict beween the Zionists and the Palestinians.

In all of these situations, the third alternative is simply and categorically excluded; the origin of this reflexive and relentless dualizing behavior being the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil"--that is, the consciousness of the "self", as it is described in Genesis Chapter 3.

And, of course, a consciousness which relentlessly creates and propagates false dichotomies and dualities, all of which are illusions, is categorically incapable of recognizing genuine dualities: the duality between the consciousness 'Created by and in the image of God' and the 'fallen' consciousness of the "self" and the 'thinker'; and the duality between the thoughts of the 'thinker'-theologians and the Revelations received from God ("Yes, the heavens are as high above the earth as My ways are above your ways, My thoughts above your thoughts"--the Book of Isaiah 55:9)

Or, as Jesus says in Revelations 3:14: "Be either for me or against me; but, if you be lukewarm, I will vomit you out of my mouth."

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensenYou are accountable for those claims, Michael. Address them, or, by your silence, admit that you are nothing but a shameless liar.

Interestingly enough, the creation of false dichotomies is one of the favorite past-times of the 'fallen' consciousness.

How can a dichotomy be "false" if you claim that a basic question of truth ("Michael can cite an instance of his 'hate speech' clam") or falseness ("Michael cannot cite such an instance, because it has not happened and he lied") cannot be answered?

You made a claim. You have been asked to validate that claim, but instead of responding, even with a rationalization, you attack me, try to change the subject, and now you're saying that telling the truth and telling lies are merely philosophical differences to you.

I do not think that not believing in Christ's divinity makes you an antichrist, nor do I believe you not going along with the current peace process makes you a terrorist.

But I do think that claiming to have been accused of 'hate speech' when you have not is lying, and the continued lying and evasion of addressing the issue makes one suspect that you are not merely a liar, but a pathological liar, so that you don't even realize that you're not telling the truth.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

Emphasis added.

Post your sources. And next time, post in the gray area if you want to post your own personal predictions.
Follow the T&C.
edit on 10-11-2010 by thegoodearth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join