It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congratulations ATS for 7500 threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Congrats to ATS users for 7500 threads about 9/11, that is a huge amount and more than any one person can read, so if you've taken part in the discussion or merely been a lurker, take heart in the fact that debate is alive and well and radically different from that even 10 years ago.

7500 threads seems noteworthy to me and we should all have learned a lot, but getting cold-hard facts which everyone can agree on seems impossible - oh well viva la difference.

This is a general thread and to anyone still promoting their views, well done and keep at it - even though you'll find folk who disagree, after all it would be boring if we all thought the same. Former President Bush is in the news trying to justify torture because of the events of 9/11, it is/was such a significant event that its magnitude has yet to be realized - but until then be happy that we have the chance to get to 10,000.

Peace out now and forever

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: 1 of the, if not THE best ATS threads about ATS threads ever!

P.S.
Peaced out by you for now and forever!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Let's hope it keeps on rolling. The truth of 911 is still waiting to be discovered.
]bump]

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Steady on, there are not many ATS threads about ATS threads so its a little 'tallest midget' syndrome but I like the sentiment

But I did not understand the personal disclosure comment, is this the same as self-disclosure? (I googled)

Obviously 9/11 is not an area for jokes and celebrations, this thread is more a pat on the back for the writers and readers and coders that allow this all to happen.

Edit to add I think I get the disclosure thing now, it was you commenting on yourself but its interesting that ATS is in itself a board designed for self-disclosure, the spreading of info normally not available to others.
edit on 9-11-2010 by yyyyyyyyyy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join