It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I don't like this.

I don't like this at all....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks Phage I appreciate it.

2nd

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Imagine we've all been had

turns out to be a live action commercial for

Call of Duty Black Ops - released today

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
CNN showed the video this morning. It was very vertical, the plume of smoke. I doubt it was a plane of any kind. I would never want to be on a plane that flew almost straight up.

They are also saying NORAD and the DOD are investigating, and that no military power from the US made any launches. They say at this point they have no idea who did this, or what it is.

Where did it come down?
What about the one from a couple of days ago, apparently around Arizona somewhere?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Yeh,busy installing call of duty now.

Whoooohoooo!!

link   
reply to post by Phage

The FAA says not, NASA, the Military says not. Sometimes its good that you attempt to ground and keep things mellow with your thoughts and ideas but they just dont make sense here so why dont you join the conspiracy bandwagon on this one?

link   
'Pentagon spokesman on mystery missile: 'We've come up empty with any explanation,' but 'are not alarmed about this until we know more' '
41 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

and

'More on mystery missile launch off Calif. coast: FAA tells NBC it 'had not approved any commercial space launches in that area' at that time '
about 1 hour ago via breakingnews.com

www.twitter.com/breakingnews

don't think its a plane. this is gathering pace.

looks like a threat to U.S.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
As for the missile thing...It's pretty weird.Especially the fact that no one knows who launched it.

link   
It is traveling slower then one would expect for a ICBM or other rocket. Perhaps this is a hybrid craft and the both theories are correct. Could possibly be a NASA launch. However, the official story stinks to high heaven. When the Pentagon says they are not worried, that is when you know they are A. in on it, or B. really frightened.

If it wasn't us, then who? North Korea is a slim possibility. Iran is more likely in my opinion but even that is defeated when you realize they havent claimed any responsibility for it at all! Which they would absolutely do.

China? That is the most likely. But then again, even if they where able to sneak in so close without detection, once that missile popped out of the sub, the jig would be up. Every sonar station locally would have gotten them and you would have seen an immediate response with P-3's and probably some choppers at least investigating the area. Any one take notice of the local Military Bases? Did they lock the gates down for a few hours without explanation?

link   
reply to post by johngrissom

According to my rough estimate taken from Google's map of the area, the island is over 100 miles due west of LA.
The Wiki page doesn't give much data on rocket launching capabiilitiess except to mention being used betwee 2004 and 2010 for research missiles.

But there is no way that the military didn't and still doesn't know about this launch!
Regardless of the details of the launch, the denial of its existence simply does not work!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster
reply to post by tommyjo

If it were simply a matter of this being a jet scooting across the pond to the Eastern Pacific, don't you think somebody somewhere would have come forward by this point and said . . . hell, that was us . . . just a normal flight.

You've got to believe the military would be able to dial that in pretty quickly as well.

Something's hinkie about this . . . not sure exactly how or why . . . but hinkie it is!

If it was an airliner it was probably recorded by an aircraft enthusiast on Flight Aware, SBS, Plane Plotter or other such commercially available software. Remember this is not the first time that such a contrail has caused confusion off the Californian Coast. The high profile of this video will probably see a match up from a US based aviation enthusiast who monitored or back tracked the flights over the area?

TJ

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What if it does turn out to be the case that another power has done this?
It could not go unchallenged!Then we get to this,what would be the response from the U.S.?
Definitely something to think about..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The same thing happened over Pheonix, Arizona a couple days ago, right? Maybe the USA is fighting a secret space war against hostile aliens but are keeping it secret to prevent panic. Either way, the Timewave is about to plummet in a week, so be prepared for SNAFU century. Things are about to get weird, and we may be 5th dimensional by year's end. January 19th will be the highest level of novelty the human race has experienced thus far. I'm worried but also excited. Hopefully I am still alive in 4 years.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wonder if another power was trying to make it 'look' like we launched an ICBM toward China or Russia in hopes of triggering a retaliatory nuclear strike on the US. There are many enemies out there that would love to see that.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
CNN showed the video this morning. It was very vertical, the plume of smoke. I doubt it was a plane of any kind. I would never want to be on a plane that flew almost straight up.

They are also saying NORAD and the DOD are investigating, and that no military power from the US made any launches. They say at this point they have no idea who did this, or what it is.

Where did it come down?
What about the one from a couple of days ago, apparently around Arizona somewhere?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is about perspective. Not the first time that a contrail has been mistaken for a ballistic missile.

contrailscience.com...

If people had the time or the will they could probably reproduce this lit contrail time and time again with airliners transiting over the Eastern Seaboard. Study the link and see how aircraft contrails can appear to replicate a ballistic missile launch.

TJ

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
'Pentagon spokesman on mystery missile: 'We've come up empty with any explanation,' but 'are not alarmed about this until we know more' '
41 minutes ago via breakingnews.com

and

'More on mystery missile launch off Calif. coast: FAA tells NBC it 'had not approved any commercial space launches in that area' at that time '
about 1 hour ago via breakingnews.com

www.twitter.com/breakingnews

don't think its a plane. this is gathering pace.

looks like a threat to U.S.

How can they not be worried or concerned if they dont know what it was or who launched it?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Fox News just said it was a ballistic missile. I did not catch the whole thing but this is creepy beyond belief. They also said it could of just been an accident. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i said yesterday, when someone mentioned bush on oprah, that chicago has a bullseye on it. with that whole goodbye silverstein someone mentioned.. doest he own the sears tower?

i cant believe theres no explanation yet.

Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, Inc. operates as an advertising agency in the United States. It involves in interactive, print, design, outdoor, television, and media advertising. Goodby, Silverstein & Partners was formerly known as Goodby, Berlin & Silverstein and it changed its name to Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, Inc. in 1994. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in San Francisco, California. Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Omnicom Group, Inc.

link   
To say the Pentagon has no clue is BS, they know precisely whats going on in the oceans, what about all that gridwork of undersea sensors the Navy allegedly has. My bet is it was China making a statement of how close they can get to the US, after all they are a little pissed about the Feds printing more money, 600 Billion, which devalues the dollar and the Treasury Notes they hold on the US, real simple.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

We would already be dead but I get your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join