It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Yea, i know this old but its definitly something supicous, how can they not know about a missle

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ArberDemiri123

Yea, i know this old but its definitly something supicous, how can they not know about a missle

It wasn't a missile, it was a contrail.
LA Times

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A failed operation

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

From your link..

"There is no evidence to suggest that this is anything else other than a condensation trail from an aircraft," said Pentagon spokesman Col. Dave Lapan, who stopped short of saying definitively that the Defense Department believed the trail was caused by an airplane.

Yep 100% certain..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

From your link..

"There is no evidence to suggest that this is anything else other than a condensation trail from an aircraft," said Pentagon spokesman Col. Dave Lapan, who stopped short of saying definitively that the Defense Department believed the trail was caused by an airplane.

Yep 100% certain..

Of course the Spokesman for the Pentagon is going to be telling us the entire truth. This is probably why each year the Pentagon sends to London major brass to attend the Counter Intelligence Propaganda conference where the military of allied nations meet to discuss how to use Cointelpro on their own populations. LOL

GS

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

It has been over a year now. No Chinese missile has fallen from the sky. No retaliatory strike was ever made by the US. No other mysterious missile has been fired in US waters. The US and China are not at war. There has been no "false flag," except for a possible one involving an alleged Iranian assassination plot, which clearly doesn't tie in with the incident this thread concerns. There has been no wave of plague, no mysterious population die-offs in the US... all of the evidence is consistent that this whole video was nothing more than a slow news day hoax. What on Earth inspired you to resurrect it now?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

There has been no wave of plague, no mysterious population die-offs in the US... all of the evidence is consistent that this whole video was nothing more than a slow news day hoax. What on Earth inspired you to resurrect it now?

And no news as to what plane it was either.

A "one off'"show of ability is all China needed and how could the US retaliate when they do the same thing?

Certainly not even close to being settled..

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

And no news as to what plane it was either.

What difference does it make? There are several candidates on the table. In the mean time there is only one witness to this supposed launch, and he is a member of the media establishment who refuses to release the entire film for examination. There are other sources from the same time such as webcams that clearly show an aircraft contrail, but no missile.

A "one off'"show of ability is all China needed and how could the US retaliate when they do the same thing?

But the US knows that China has submarines, what would the stunt prove? And do you have any proof that the US launches missiles from within the territorial waters of other countries without their consent?

Certainly not even close to being settled..

There has been no sign of any of the inevitable consequences of such an action. This strongly suggests that it was not a missile. On the other hand, there is one video taken by a single member of the mainstream media. How little evidence do you need to believe something?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

btw it hasn't quite been a year yet..

Let's you believe what you want, or what the Government feeds you, and I'll believe what I want..

Sounds fair.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

btw it hasn't quite been a year yet..

Let's you believe what you want, or what the Government feeds you, and I'll believe what I want..

Sounds fair.

You're right, it's a bit shy of a year. I just think it odd that people were pinning so much on the mass media and "government officials" to "prove" that this was a missile.I think its even odder that someone would want to bump this thread, as it clearly shows how quickly some people come to bizarre and unshakable conclusions based on a single television report.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

as it clearly shows how quickly some people come to bizarre and unshakable conclusions based on a single television report.

Obviously just YOUR opinion..

Let's remember that even some experts called it a missile..
It's also odd that the flight has NEVER been named..

But so you really want to keep discussing it?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This issue has obviously caused enough concern for agents to get in and mess with the available information. I'm beginning to get a decent grasp of the fact that alphabet agencies will always work to obfuscate the truth, when they feel the truth threatens their delusions of control...

I still think it was China launching a missle, as if to say, "you ain't got nothing on us in the second decade of the 21st century...watch it!!"

Continue on with the disinformation!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Obviously just YOUR opinion..

Mine and my little friend's.

Let's remember that even some experts called it a missile..

"Experts" who are lobbyists for the Defense Industry, what you would no doubt call "The Military Industrial Complex." Would defense lobbyists lie to you about the threat China poses?

It's also odd that the flight has NEVER been named..

You have a short memory. Two candidates have been named, but without more specific information from KABC, which has not been forthcoming, it is difficult to decide which it was.

But so you really want to keep discussing it?

Not particularly. Do you?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

You have a short memory. Two candidates have been named, but without more specific information from KABC, which has not been forthcoming, it is difficult to decide which it was.

Actually the one that was first named and many here, not unlike yourself, spent pages proving to us that it was that exact flight, then it was proven NOT to be that flight..

Man it was funny watching so many trying to explain why they had it wrong.

but no, there's was not two candidates...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I still think it was China launching a missle, as if to say, "you ain't got nothing on us in the second decade of the 21st century...watch it!!"

It has been a long time ago.

I sure hope you are wrong because I believe that we still got some hardened military leaders that would not stand for such an act.....We can go to war for just about any reason these days......

I refuse to believe it was a Chinese missile,

I guess I will call it pride

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

but no, there's was not two candidates...

Okay, ignoring the fact that submarine based missiles use solid fuel, which leaves a smokey residue that would disperse and turn bluish over time, whereas the trail in the video actually gets wider and denser towards the "base," as a persistent contrail would, and ignoring the fact that only conspiracy theorists and paid disinformation agents for the military industrial complex championed it being a missile, you are overlooking a truly delicious possibility: What if it were an unscheduled flight?

Think about it: perhaps all this intentional confusion is part of a "cover up." Perhaps that was a secret rendition flight, carrying a kidnapped Iranian scientist back from North Korea, where he was selflessly trying to promote world peace by assisting Kim Jung Il's nuclear research. A team of evil CIA operatives, their hands no doubt dripping with the blood of innocent children, snatched the poor man under cover of a chemtrail induced fog, rendered him unconscious with a HAARP beam and whisked him off in an unmarked jet, to be tortured at the secret CIA facilities at Denver International airport. Oh well, if you would prefer to believe it was just a harmless little missile rather than another CIA crime against humanity, that's your call....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Well, ATS is a conspiracy site after all. And that sounds like quite a conspiracy!

But since you posted the Occams razor before, it probably doesn't pass that test (but most conspiracy theories don't).

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by DJW001

From your link..

Yep 100% certain..
I would hardly call that good evidence that it's not a contrail.

He's probably not 100% sure that it's not gases expelled by thetans from Xenu. I mean, even if a plane flew through that area and didn't leave a contrail, what is to stop some thetans from traveling behind the plane and then passing gas or whatever? Then it might just LOOK like it was a contrail from a plane, even if it's really Thetan gas.

So I suspect he phrased it that way, just in case it was caused by thetans or something else like that he didn't think of, even though he seems to think it was probably a contrail!

edit on 23-10-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

and ignoring the fact that only conspiracy theorists and paid disinformation agents for the military industrial complex championed it being a missile,

Sly little insults don't suit you mate but if that's the way you wish to play them I'm game.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

And yet still never proven to be a contrail and conveniently pushed to the back pages of MSM ASAP..

Odd part is I'm not sure what it was..
You guys are the ones that believe 100% of whatever is feed to you by your honest officials.

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join