It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

this supposedly non existent missile was thought by NORAD to be 56 kilometers off the shore. Canada even had supposedly an exact spot pinpointed as the exit out of the ocean.

I think that you are mixing things up here? You'll have to provide some sources and quotes for this to have any credibility. This is an example of how the story got out of hand in the first place. The 56 km source came from the TV station and the cameraman himself. It didn't come from any other source.

TJ

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo

this supposedly non existent missile was thought by NORAD to be 56 kilometers off the shore. Canada even had supposedly an exact spot pinpointed as the exit out of the ocean.

I think that you are mixing things up here? You'll have to provide some sources and quotes for this to have any credibility. This is an example of how the story got out of hand in the first place. The 56 km source came from the TV station and the cameraman himself. It didn't come from any other source.
TJ

Yes, that's why my post is full of "supposedly" type words. I think our news's source was NORAD, which was getting their info from someone else who's left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.

I actually saw a very strange contrail a couple of weeks ago, and I can see how easily it could be to be fooled. It was short, going sort of up, I could see both ends, but there was no plane anymore. The leftover trail was fuzzy where it was starting to dissipate, the end where the plane should have been, was very distinctly from 2 engines. It had that type of sharp detail to the front of the contrail. It hung there in the air for at least 1/2 hour. The sky was very clear that day, and we have very little air traffic where I live.

I did not know that could be left in the air like that, without a plane visible. I looked through binoculars, and no plane. Somehow it left a perfect contrail behind, with no plane in the front. It's even hard to explain. It "looked like" the plane just vanished, from the way the contrail looked. I know that the plane didn't just disappear, there must be something in the mechanics of how the contrails form and how the engines work that somehow allowed this contrail to not have a plane in front of it.
So strange.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Skuttlebutt?
Lmao. sorry

There was a missle launcher found in a dumpster recently in Temecula Ca. There 's a thread on it even. FYI.
edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by meathed
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thousand pardon's.I have cursed, sorry. i hope english teacher now approves of me written mrs., you can have say but if i dont beleive what you say as i have my own eye's, to bad for you. But i only wanted to talk about a missle , not about my education, not a lesson on how to spell. But you yanks love to SHOOT like we all now know you can. LOAD up big guy. sorry meant for snowspirit
edit on 20-1-2011 by meathed because: meant for snowspirit

why is that meant for me
I didn`t say anything about you saying arse, that was the other guy. I often say worse than that. I`m also the one who doesn`t care about your spelling, you might be a math genius for all I know. If you re-read what I wrote, I said my son writes like you and he`s a math genius.

I also know that the spell checker in this little window is crap, it keeps telling me I have tons of stuff spelled wrong, and I don`t.

Off topic but that's odd..
It cleary shows meathed posted that comment to weedwhacker, not you..
Odd because I have seen people post replies to me lately about things I did not say..

I wonder if there is a glitch in ATS causing this,???

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Now, you may review the thread...just look at most of the last pages, and you will see clearly that is is completely explained....it was an airliner that made a contrail....a contrail that was illuminated by the setting Sun.

This is a VERY common optical illusion...IF your view angle is just right. We even know the flight, it is in the thread pages.

Wrong WW..The thread died as many others do because people lose vinterest and move onto other topics..

There has been NO official statement confirming the details of this event..
Yes there are theories but that's all....

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, for Pete's Sake!!!!

There was a missle launcher found in a dumpster recently in Temecula Ca.

Not only is that ridiculous, to compare....did you even bother to see where Temecula is????

FACE/PALM!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Off topic but that's odd.. It cleary shows meathed posted that comment to weedwhacker, not you.. Odd because I have seen people post replies to me lately about things I did not say.. I wonder if there is a glitch in ATS causing this,???

Glitch in the matrix, definitely.
Either that or we're all slowly going nuts

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by randyvs

Oh, for Pete's Sake!!!!

There was a missle launcher found in a dumpster recently in Temecula Ca.

Not only is that ridiculous, to compare....did you even bother to see where Temecula is????

FACE/PALM!!

Daaamn!
Umm I don't have to see where it is I drive there often smarty. Just an FYI. Or did you get that far --- ?
Perfect spot an ad-hominem

edit on 21-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What!?
They found a Chinese submarine in a dumpster in Temecula?

No way!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert
What!?
They found a Chinese submarine in a dumpster in Temecula?

No way!

Dont be silly, how would they find a stealth sub?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by meathed

Your post is not the least bit believable. The primary reason is because you come across as an uneducated person. This is not the fourth grade. This is the real world. All those little things your teacher used to harp on you about, have come to fruition.

11 Capitalization errors.
2 Missing apostrophes.
2 Improper use of numbers. ‘1’ instead of ‘I’
3 Wrong choice of words. ‘of’ instead of ‘have’ and ‘there’ instead of ‘their’ ‘got’ instead of ‘have’
1 Run on sentence.

I could go on but it’s too early.

The meaning of your post will be ignored by most simply because of the way you posted it.

Sam Kent,

As an earlier contributor to this post I expect you will allow me to disagree with you and agree with ATS member in good standing, Meathed?

Meathed never claimed to be a rocket scientist even if this thread is about missile launches. He even had the modesty and humor to choose that user name which you might prefer to spell Meathead? So do lighten up on him, and with the other thousands of ATS members from 180 some countries for which English isn't the national language.

Meathead makes a lot of sense when he says the following, quoted here with only minor tweaks to grammar and spelling to bring it into conformity with sectarian conventions.

Originally posted by meathed

I think it was a missile test launched by the USA of a missle designed to disperse a bio or chemical weapon close to a populated area to see how they would react. They could have placed a harmless dispersant that could be detected by Government or Cheney-owned sensors placed around the city before the launch (I bet wind was offshore that day). The main purpose of the event was to see how the US population and the world would react, i.e. would they panic? The answer is NO. Most would stand around staring at a missile like so many dumb ass kids staring at some fire crackers, others would believe the military when they lie like a parent lying to their dumb ass kid. The rest of us know what's getting stuffed up our bums. The US Government and others (including mine) experiment on the world without our knowledge or our consent. I think this was yet another incidence of that.

Meathed's hypothesis is one which shouldn't be neglected given the United Nation's Agenda 21 which aims at reducing the world population by 95% at the beginning of this century (Agenda is for "depopulation" and 21 is its "scheduling"). We can only remember the testimony of Frank Olson who was a CIA bio-warfare scientist who was very upset at doing exactly that, aerosol spraying over the San Francisco Bay Area to test the spreading of biological contaminants and potential contagion levels at various perimeters over time. This was in the late forties and early fifties, and his opposition resulted in his murder by the CIA throwing him out of the 10th Floor of the Hotel Pennsylvania.

Frank Olson murdered by the CIA

Far more recent testimony from George Green, a CIA whistleblower who formerly worked as an Illuminati operative in his capacity as corporate raider and economic Hit-man running CIA shell companies. He states that the power Elite running the world today and pulling the strings of US Military Intelligence Black Ops, after considering nuking us with Neutron Bombs have found it far more cost effective and easy to implement the use of Bio-warfare technology such as the type described by Meathed. To quote George Green who is a first hand eye-witness and participant observer who sat in on the meetings: "They're going to make God-like decisions on who lives and who dies."

Listen 43 seconds into the Video

At his website you can read the following declaration published in 1991 and intended for implementation by the year 2000 - we can legitimately wonder if it was delayed or is actually currently being enforced from behind the scenes by a self-appointed Master Race, the same and single group who refer to themselves as Zionists (NOT Jewish but with members hidden in various communities including among others European aristocracy) Bloodlines claiming to be of ancient Hebrew descent but actually predating King David and the founding of Judea - who observe occult Canaanite sacrificial rites and cull populations with wars and genocide.

Global 2000 Report to the President of the United States prepared by the Council on Environmental Quality and the Department of State

THEREFORE THE FOLLOWING POLICY MUST BE IMPLEMENTED:

A. The Security Council of the UN led by the Anglo-Saxon major Nation powers, will decree that henceforth, the Security Council will inform all nations that its sufferance on population has ended, that all nations have quotas for reduction on a yearly basis, which will be enforced by the Security Council by selective or total embargo of credit, items of trade including food an medicine, or by military force, when required.

B. The security Council of the UN will inform all nations that outmoded notions of national sovereignty will be discarded and that the Security Council has complete legal, military, and economic jurisdiction in any region in the world and that this will be enforced by the Major Nations of the Security Council

C. The security Council of the UN will take possession of all natural resources, including the watersheds and great forests, to be used and preserved for the good of the Major nations of the Security Council.

D. The Security Council of the UN will explain that not all races and peoples are equal, nor should they be. Those races proven superior by superior achievements ought to rule the lesser races, caring for them on sufferance that they cooperate with the Security Council. Decision-making, including banking, trade, currency rates, and economic development plans, will be made in stewardship by the Major Nations.

E. All of the above constitute the New World Order, in which Order, all nations, regions and races will cooperate with the decisions of the Major Nations of the Security Council.

The purpose of this document is to demonstrate that action delayed could well be fatal. All could be lost if mere opposition by minor races is tolerated and the unfortunate vacillations or our closest comrades is cause for our hesitations. Open declaration of intent followed by decisive force is the final solution. This must be done before any shock hits our financial markets, tarnishing our credibility and perhaps diminishing our force.

SOURCE: Plan 2000

In case you had not fully understood the broader implications of the statement quoted above, the next to the last sentence of their conclusion ends with the key words FINAL SOLUTION. The above recommendations are already at midpoint into phase B and on their way as planned, even if slightly delayed. We must react to this more effectively or suffer the consequences of a major genocide.

In the broader geo-political perspective of an existing cabal by an Illuminati Elite, the possibility of preliminary testing of missile-launched bio-attacks evoked by Meathed is not only logical but plausible. Its likelihood is actually quite apparent, making this scenario a front runner among interpretations of the offshore contrail which I happen to conclude was indeed a bona-fide missile launch - not an optical illusion as some have the audacity to affirm. In case you had not fully understood the broader implications of the statement quoted above, the next to the last sentence of their conclusion ends with the key words FINAL SOLUTION.

GS

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Dont be silly, how would they find a stealth sub?

Where would the world be without humor? Maybe Hell is just a world without humor,

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Everything you wrote, the basis for your belief, and the source you cited.....HOAX!!!

Do try to research in more depth. ATS is only one place to uncover that confirmed hoax, there are discussions about it here.

The U.N. has NO "depopulation" plan, nor agenda. That is quite a delusional belief....borderline, actually.

edit on 24 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The U.N. has NO "depopulation" plan, nor agenda. That is quite a delusional belief....borderline, actually.

Really??? Hmm, now that's a strange one for you to jump into Weed..
There are multiple direct quotes from leaders etc calling for depopulation..
Multiple threads on ATS discussing laws and regulations in place to aid this...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Getsmart,

I understand that many people on here do not use English as their primary language. However it is normally quite easy to recognize the difference in the way they structure their sentences. When it is clear that they are from a non English speaking country, I ignore the errors.

However, the following sentence sounds as American as it gets. At least to me.

i got 1 more made up story for him.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
* * * FUNK ALERT * * * FUNK ALERT * * * FUNK ALERT * * * FUNK ALERT * * *

Yes, this thread is getting really funky. Part derailed by the all important issue of grammar conventions, and part derailed by blanket denial of the facts presented therein. Will we be spared nothing at ATS?

I will reply to a couple of such posts in order of their logical merit. The first one has little logical merit, but the second one is counter logical classifying it last. Ken's does address an issue which is referenced as real and not tributary to self indulgent delusion or voluntary disinformation. The second post has to do with either an individual in denial, who chooses to protect his belief in institutions and large organizations at our expense, or one who is purposely polluting our minds with falsehoods.

Originally posted by samkent

Getsmart,

I understand that many people on here do not use English as their primary language. However it is normally quite easy to recognize the difference in the way they structure their sentences. When it is clear that they are from a non English speaking country, I ignore the errors.

However, the following sentence sounds as American as it gets. At least to me.

i got 1 more made up story for him.

So Ken,

I must disagree. The sentence you isolated does have an American cultural referential, but it could easily be the phrase of somebody of foreign origin who went to an American school in the USA or overseas. It could also be somebody who was exposed to the diatribe from the countless American TV series which have oozed across borders to expunge their cultural meaninglessness across the globe. But even if they are 100% American it is their own choice to express themselves any way they deem fit. To say otherwise would be "classist" or a form of discrimination based upon one's social class and educational opportunities, no better than racism or gender discrimination unless you are a NWO eugenicist.

What I take exception to is that you choose this venue, ATS, a Conspiracy Forum, to criticize peoples' posts on the basis of grammar or spelling rather than on the value of their ideas, no matter how well or how poorly they are expressed. If this is really such an important issue to you as to be more important that the subject at hand, then we are genuinely very different from one another. To me it is like criticizing the Hit Men who just shot your family because they are wearing the wrong color neck tie for their suits. Some might prefer to concentrate on who paid them for the Hit and also how you can get out of there without getting shot yourself?!?

If you think that grammar and spelling is such an important issue, I invite you to open a thread dedicated to that topic where its discussion will not disrupt or otherwise derail a thread investigating another conspiracy. I promise I won't bring the JFK assassination into that thread if you are willing to stop bringing the protocol of semantic conventions into other threads where people are wrestling with another order of ideas.

Thanks in advance,

Getsmart

Everything you wrote, the basis for your belief, and the source you cited.....HOAX!!!

Do try to research in more depth. ATS is only one place to uncover that confirmed hoax, there are discussions about it here.

Weedwhacker,

Are we the Weeds you wish to Whack ?!? You can understand that this is a very legitimate question when you consider that those who are behind the plan to selectively cull humanity are so doing according to many scientific criteria to determine who shall survive and who shall be killed. My own father was part of this, and I grew up taken by him to cemeteries filled with the countless graves of those he had personally, in such duties, selectively slated for death.

So don't tell me such programs haven't existed. I happen to know much more about them and what sort of criteria have been used, and will continue to be used, for the eugenic purposes of culling of the herd. They range from general ethnic traits to precise genetic characteristics, from socioeconomic potentialities to sociocultural propensities, and especially they are designed to uproot the "Weeds" of political dissidence - lest they choose to "Whack" them.

Weed Whacker, it appears that you may have confused the weeds with the garden, and are here mowing down the truth before our very eyes. Are you a member of the CFR? Just wondering, as such blanket debunking sounds like it could only be motivated by a hapless stooge manipulated by people he foolishly admires for the wrong reasons, one who doesn't want his castle of playing cards to collapse. Unless you are even more disingenuous and thereby purposely misleading others at ATS to prevent them from waking up?

Sure I sound delusional, as long as you cling hard and fast to the virtual matrix you are selling online. What do you even know about the UN? Who have you known from there? What do you know of their real character? What have you ever learned about WHO's programs? Do you even know who's behind it? Have you read any sources which are not UN sponsored? Do you know what foreign Heads of State have to say about them? Are you so naive as to believe those Disney documentaries about the UN?

Or could it be that you are only too well aware of this plot, and are either trying to deepen the hypnotic sleep of ignorance in order to more easily perpetrate the deed and thus to lock in your own spot in the bunker? Are you trying to create a smokescreen in case the plan gets called off, and if we seek retribution to make your own participation seem less incriminating? "Look, I wasn't in on the deal, I really didn't know that's what they were up to, how could I have known those were FEMA coffins in my back yard?" Or in another version "I really thought that was to transport slaughtered hogs, who could have known it would be for my neighbors?" Or maybe your participation is less material, only in the staunch support of the "loftier" objectives of the culling, making a less polluted planet emptied of its "useless eaters", rid of the stupid "meat containers" who take up space and waste resources?

Sure you're out of the loop, that's why you're posting such preposterous denials without so much as a single argument or reference to back it up. From this intervention I would seriously question at minimum your discernment - which in this case would obviously not be very keen - or your real motives in taking such positions. Also I encourage others here to quote your above post in other threads, where you make equivalent denials of the truth, so that folks at ATS can better evaluate where you're coming from. I have serious doubts you are here to seek the truth, and with so many posts to your name we can only suspect the presence of another motive.

Have you even the least idea about what our Elites are constituted of? Are you maybe a blindly loyal masonic apologist volunteering to debunk whatever your elders tell you is false? Do you or your significant other work as janitors a the UN? Is that why you're defending them? Or are you part of their Internet Mop-Up crew? I think it is time for you to Wake Up and Get Smart. This is a very real and dangerous situation, and you're the one needing to do some research. I have my own references and they go far beyond a few internet threads.

I would suggest you either take your hard knock which are bound to come, or take such ANTI Conspiracy rhetoric to some place where it won't meet with staunch opposition from dedicated truthseekers who have researched many more matters than you're above post demonstrated you have cared to address in your humble existence. Ignorance is not a sin, but perpetuating it willfully in yourself and then militantly trying to dumb down others is pretty low in my book.

I find the following thread you posted in this Conspiracy Forum, stating that we Conspiracy Theorist are The Real Conspiracy and that all of our ideas are paranoid delusions, shows your true colors. There is no way that somebody with so many posts at ATS could genuinely believe this to be the case so I must conclude that you are a TRUTH DENIER and not a Truth Seeker. I am calling you - outing you if you prefer that expression - on what I see in an oriented counter activism, something characteristic of Counterintelligence Programs called Cointelpro. Given that it is directed against your host ATS and also against all bona-fide ATS Members, pointing to us as being the problem rather than the solution, you are effectively calling us Perpetrators of Falsehoods. And you are basing this claim on a dark genetic heritage of our inferior human heritage, which is presumably not the case for your highness? Thanks for the forum friendly behavior towards your fellow ATS members. Why are you here at ATS - exactly?

LINK to Weed Whacker: Perhaps this is the REAL conspiracy?

"I am beginning to ponder whether the Human propensity for believing in 'conspiracies' is a hold-over from our early evolution. AND, whether it is a dangerous and potentially damaging behavior, if we continue along this path..."

The first duty of anyone at ATS should be to learn, and once you've learned to share your insights so that we may learn all together. You shared no insight with an empty post other than a blanket denial, as if you were afraid of the truth: Everyone knows + It's been proven + It's everywhere on the internet = BULLCRAP.

You address no issue directly, offer no logic other than calling me delusional, supply no information, yet imply that my views are "Politically incorrect" because they have been denied elsewhere. That's rubbish. Who cares what anyone else has said or done when you can't bring a crumb of thought to the discussion? Did your Information God say that such notions are "unclean" and sinful and that it is forbidden to dare think such a thing? Where you you get off telling others what they can or can't believe? I KNOW for myself what I know. That's my call. Others can choose what they think, on the basis of rational discussion, not because you holler HOAX and point your finger.

ATS is a place where some people are researching the reasons for our worsening enslavement to a banking and taxation system placing a tightening stranglehold on the citizens of most countries. Most conclude it is a conspiracy. I do so after many decades of research into the political economics, geopolitics, corporate strategies and sociocultural manipulations which cannot, by any account, be attributed to independent or spontaneous mechanisms of change. THERE IS A LARGER CONSPIRACY.

We are seeking answers as to why our food is purposely poisoned, often at a cost and not as pretended just to make more profit, why our water is polluted with fluoride and other drugs and toxins, why our air is purposely contaminated with heavy metals and biological contaminants by massive spraying in chemtrails, why our health is more endangered by medicine than it is healed, why cures are kept away from us purposely, why inventions are patented and get disappeared, why we are isolated from genuine progress and tended like cattle, and most importantly why we are today being brought into phase with maturing plans for a wide scale genocide as they plan to cull their cattle?

This is very serious and your trying to obscure this fact and deny that any plan could ever exist, making claims that it is a known hoax, this directly makes you an accessory to the crime of genocide. Take stock of your own duties and responsibility in this most grave of acts. It is on your conscience, and if there is such a thing as karma you'll get your fair share.

GS
edit on 29-1-2011 by Getsmart because: something smells rotten in the Kingdom of Denmark.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

You Funny Guy!!

Paranoid, but funny.

Hey!! Is that your shoe ringing??? The "Chief" is probably calling, better answer, don't keep him waiting.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for your thoughts and voice Getsmart. Im glad i helped fuel the debate again. I did expect the ignorance and arrogance from some over educated person's like weedwanker and sammyboy[ the pipe's the pipe's are calling] to try to attack me and not my thoughts. Im an AUSSIE and i used my word's the way i did just to see the real meathead's reaction. And they reacted like i thought they would. SO You couldn't even get my country of origin correct sammy. So you made an ass out of you and me and the worse part weedwanker backed you up. The truth matters ,so if i type my thoughts on a thoughts forum, but spell it wrong and you attack me just for the spelling, i and others have to wonder, was i on the right path with my thoughts?
edit on 30-1-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by meathed because: BECAUSE THEY ARE WRONG

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Sorry Snow spirit . Was not for you. I don't know what happened?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I think you SILENCED THE LAMBS GetSmart, ie Agent Starling.

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join