It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Thanks for those videos - I see totally different contrails on these as compared to the CA one. 2 and 4 distinct contrails, from behind each engine. And even the 2nd "chemtrail" video shows whispy contrails of short duration, not dense, long lasting clouds like the video in question here.

yea, actually, rocket engines make more long tails, especially solid propellant.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Read the memo and stop trolling. -- Majic

edit on 11/12/2010 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

FIGHTER JET BLASTS OFF FROM UNDER WATER?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No this was not a air plane .

Look . This was not a plane or a Jet in my view .

But for those who want a ^ safe answer ^ the plane theory can be fact to u all .

For me . I am looking for wings

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

fake

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

edit on 12-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A Friendly Reminder

For those who may have missed it the first time: STOP THE INSULTS!

The thread is long and a lot of opinions have been presented. In no case, ever, is it appropriate for any member of this forum to insult, ridicule, taunt or bait any other member for any reason.

Every member is entitled to present evidence and express honest opinions on the topic. No one is entitled to troll the thread, and anything resembling trolling is subject to action.

This is not rocket science, nor is it anything new. It's been this way for years.

So please respect the forum and other members by refraining from ad hominem commentary and staying on topic.

To those who have, thanks. It's appreciated.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Yeah...

Still looks like a missile to me....solid propellant first stage.

But what do i know....i'm a cat.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
My buddy at the gym works TSA at LAX and I asked him if he heard about this and he said....He doesnt think it was a plane...People he work with are even saying it was a ground to air missile...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

On closer inspection, SarKOY, I agree with you that the jet blasting off from under water is probably fake because some pixels of the water splash appear truncated, and the wing lighting looks a little static.

Nevertheless, it illustrates a strike capability I'm sure the Navy would like to have, if they don't already.

There has been speculation that UFOs are capable of both flight and underwater (and even plasma tunnel underground operation.) The LA blastoff could have been a demo.

History Channel - Underwater Worlds

UFO Hunters - Underwater Alien Bases

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
PHEW.

I have finally caught up on this marathon of a thread.

At the beginning I was 100% convinced this was a missile.

But after reading the entire thread I am now atleast 75% convinced this was a plane...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sailor Sam
reply to post by tommyjo

Thanks for those videos - I see totally different contrails on these as compared to the CA one. 2 and 4 distinct contrails, from behind each engine.
And even the 2nd "chemtrail" video shows whispy contrails of short duration, not dense, long lasting clouds like the video in question here.

But no-one has yet answered my question - where is the plane in the video?
Oh yes one green flash (very difficult to see and find) and a bit of orange (which could be flames anyway).
Planes have FIXED green and RED lights, not flashing ones that flash once every goodness knows how long.
I note that no one with good photographic enhancing equipment has come up with an image of a plane, even when the green light flashed. That leads me to suggest that there is in fact no plane.
Until this happens there will alwasy be conjecture and half baked answers which just add to the mystery.

Show me the plane and I and everybody else will be happy. Easy.

Watch the following video carefully.

Go back and observe the stills from the independent photographer of the event.

Note that the persistent contrail has ceased and the airliner carries on its course. You do understand what a stage boost separation would look like as compared to what is seen in the later stages of the above video? If it was a ballistic missile then where is the constant trail that a rocket would be producing? This has already been covered, but it is obvious that some people just want to dismiss it.

On my last post the videos were presented for you to see how aircraft, under certain lighting and atmospheric conditions, can be hard to distinguish. In some cases the aircraft is not visible. You informed me that they are always visible.

The aircraft is at 37,000 feet and the camera is unable to zoom right in to capture detail. At that height atmospheric distortion is going to play a huge part in what the optics see. It isn't that hard to understand.

TJ

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

As a layman and total ignoramus it seems like the "airborne object" has hit an altitude or large "pocket" of air where the temperature is such that the contrail can't be sustained. That would be the case if it were an aircraft. I think that if it were a missile it would make sensethat it's at the stage where the booster/rocket is no longer emitting a chemtrail and the trail that is disappearing at a constant rate as the "object" is travelling is simply the residual heat from the boosters and air friction (i guess that exists right?) as it traverses the sky.
edit on 12-11-2010 by SerialLurker because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

On closer inspection, SarKOY, I agree with you that the jet blasting off from under water is probably fake because some pixels of the water splash appear truncated, and the wing lighting looks a little static.

my friend, i didn't learn the details of that video at all
but logically no the least reason to develop systems like that because it's inexorably too expensive, too unstable & no one would have an Idea where aircraft must land safely

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

my friend, that's perfectly different videos
original video shows bright point, what is most crucial moment to recognize missile

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

I have serious doubts that second video is part of the first..
The whole perspective, colour, everything is so obviously different..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Has anyone got a link to the ORIGINAL clip?
Without all the added commentary and crap? And please not the one with the extra view added later.
I want to check my perspective...Please

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

what about that www.dailymotion.com... if i'll find something else, shall post it

edit on 12-11-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join