It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient ALiens, Reptiliens and Humans, a small Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Its my first post on ATS. Ive been reading ATS for a long time and just signed up recently.

As ive been reading a lot of Threads, Speculations etc, ive made a thought about a small Theory by myself and would like to know what you think about.

First of all, lets start with that im really a huge fan of the Ancient Astronauts Theory. Yes its a Theory and because of it i started a thread.

I want to start with the Reptiliens. All we know o.c is that there maybe some "Alien" Race which look like Reptiliens. We had many witness Accounts and old Texts telling us about this. Still we have no credible evidence as to their existence, but many say that they are the natives of this planet.

Ok thats where my theory comes in. For all we know, before the humans appeared there where Dinosaurs living on this Planet. At some point in history the got extinct. As to what might have happend we dont know excatly, but the theory is that a meteor impacted on the earth causing a high explosion of dust into the air, which blocked the sun from the earth thus killing all the Dinosaurs.

We also know, that the only species that still lives on this planet which was somehow related to the dinosaurs is the crocodile. So here comes my Theory! If we assume that Aliens visited this planet or where the creators of our Species, couldnt it be, that they created the so called "Reptilien Aliens" first ? We have depictions of Creatures with those Repitilien Heads which are simmilar to crododile heads. Could it be that based on their DNA (of the Aliens who visited) they took the DNA of the survining crododiles (not our crododiles today but very simmilar) and mixed it to create the Repitilien Race? This would explain why in numerous accounts those Aliens see them as "natives" on this planet, as they would be the first intelligent Race on earth.

This is o.c just based on speculations, but if someone belives in Aliens as Gods who created life on earth then there is the possibilty that they started with crododiles.

Now lets move many years forward to see the creation of humans. As we know today the evolution of human was a long process. We started as monkeys and developed into this magnificent beeing we are today. But still there are some flaws in this theory. All we know that there is a "Missing Link" in the evolution of humans. Its common knowledge that we dont exactly know how the human evolution went from a simple hunter and gatherer to the greatness achieving humans we are today. So again, could there be some help from some other creature not from this Planet?`

Now lets get to another point. Let us just assume that we would be able to find another planet with life on it. Lets assume that the life is as far evolved as we where in the Stone Age and the planet is inhabited by Neadertalers which live in caves, have no real writing and language. What would we do? Would we not try to help them? O.c the problem would be that those beeings wouldnt really understand us. Probably wouldnt even be able to understand the technology. As those expeditions would be of scientific purposes we surely would collect their DNA and look at it. Would it be not thinkable, that we would try to alter their DNA so that they get more evolved? That their brains get more complex do learn such things as writing and speaking, the making of tools and architecture which we could then teach them? DNA experimenting is not a "fiction" anymore. The Nazis did it and its still going on. We try to alter the DNA so we can get rid of diseases f.e. Try to mix our DNA with those of animals. Its not a secret really. So we sure would do it if we would be able of reaching other planets as our science of DNA changing would be probably many years more studied than it is now.

If we have been visited by Aliens millions of years ago, wouldnt be it possible that they have been playing with our and our animals DNA? For me if Reptilien "Aliens" exist they have to have some DNA of dinosaurs. Maybe the even lived while Dinosaurs where still on this planet and they manged to survive the extinction of the other Species.

What do you think about this possibilty?

greetings

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Sure why not,

makes sense.

new topics

join