It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So it begins, the uncomfortable feeling of anticipation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've been feeling pretty much the same.But it's been for a while now...not just recently.

Just wondering when all the waiting will be over and something will happen already

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Segador

Hi mate, yes why not?

I am not hunting flags or stars, like some. So really it does not bother me. I thought i would share this, regardless the responses or replies. I might get ridiculed, called some names etc. But that does not bother me either.

I have seen far worse threads than this being flagged. So the question is kind of moot.

VvV

First off
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and second
I am tired of these "gut feeling" threads

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

yeh,we all are but everyone seems to be waiting for something.

maybe it's just all the 2012 crap that has us all feeling this way.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

I apologize then if i offended you. It was not my intention.

I also did not intend this to be a prediction or prophecy thread. I posted it in this section, because i did not know where else. So i apologize.

In future i will refrain from sharing any personal feelings, or thoughts on any subject and instead focus on hard facts and proof, because it is much more interesting.

Please forgive me.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Segador

I also did not intend this to be a prediction or prophecy thread. I posted it in this section, because i did not know where else. So i apologize.

In future i will refrain from sharing any personal feelings, or thoughts on any subject and instead focus on hard facts and proof, because it is much more interesting.

Please forgive me.

VvV

You may post personal feelings, just make sure its in the right place.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Segador because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Are you a moderator?

If there is an issue here, a mod will move it to the right place.

So stop worrying, and take it easy. Calm down.

vVv

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
If you read too much of the negative stuff - especially negative predictions - it can cause the exact thing you are describing.

Stay away from that stuff for a few days and you will see you feel different.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Dont worry, you have nothing to fear but fear itself,

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

So stop worrying, and take it easy. Calm down.

vVv

Words to live by

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Just wanted to say that I, too, have had a weird feeling recently. It started yesterday morning and hasn't gone away. Actually it is more intense this morning.
edit on 9-11-2010 by kimar because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I have a bad feeling too.

Ever since last Sunday, my constitution has been off-kilter. I've felt bloated and windy.

Must have been those six pints of stout.

As to everyone getting a mutual "feeling of dread"; ATS is full of doom filled threads - we're about to be invaded by beligerent aliens, all the volcanoes in the world are active, earthquakes are rocking the boat all over the shop, and the NWO is about to take power (not to mention we're all broke) - so is it really surprising that we all have doom-indigestion?

There's always good news out there. Try looking for it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Our nature of being an animal allows us to feel fear.
Our being human allows us to understand that fear and take precautions. Unlike animals that simply run in the direction that they are facing.

The fear that you feel may be trying to tell you that you haven't prepared for the coming winter.

My favorite fear quote.

I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think the reason ATS if filled with doom treads is the same as if I told a person every hour that he smells of flowers, then at some point he will start wondering if he really smells of flowers, you see what I mean ?

It spreads, the feeling of somehing is going to happen spreads with it, because everybody say somehing will happen..

Stop thinking about the future and live the now

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Segador

Please forgive me.
VvV

Too bad ATS doesn't have a forum for complete nonsense, you could have posted there! Or maybe we should just have a forum for folks who had some bad sausage last night. Upset tummies, gut feelings, doom and gloom and the like.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Good thread.. Thank you for making it. We old folk call what you feel, your 3rd eye. Anyone who has rode motorcycles on the open road, or worked with big animals, know what i am saying. (I have, and am doing both). You kown when [that] car is going to pull out in front of you. Working with horses, you know when [that] foot well move.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Fiscal

Hey man, the people who actually 'care' about the world they live in and the brutal evil we experience, need the exegesis of reaching out to their fellow humans. Its a heavy weight to bear, and thats why most people choose to watch sports,reality shows, liquor up or what not. Nothing wrong with this expression.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
It's even more interesting when you realize it's already happening.

And even more intense when you grasp that it's always been happening.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I too have been feeling something big is going to happen. And it is more intense tonight. Don't know why but I know I am not the only one feeling "It", seems everyone that I have been talking to have been feeling "It". Even have a neighbor who is feeling antsy.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Well, i just joined ATS (i know, damn noob). The reason i joined, or even started searching the internet for "ATS" type material is because of the feeling the OP is talking about. I've been a conspiracy theorist for some many years now but never felt compelled enough to actually check it all out.
The last week of pouring through threads i have found that many people have had similar experiences to me, both physically and mentally, when I thought that I was the only one.
keep living, keep loving, and keep looking up!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by awakentired

Yes, Slap your hands and you can make an animale run, and then they look. Slap your hands at a humane, they well look you "why", then run. Like mine fear vise better.

Yo,
Thou, I travel into the valley of death,
I, fear no evil, cause, I Am The Meansest M> F> IN The Valley....
Sempi Fi

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join