It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, So it begins, the uncomfortable feeling of anticipation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have been experiencing this feeling as of late, of impending doom. Maybe not doom, but something big happenning. There has been so many prediction threads, which i for the most part, find a bit overwhelming, and in most cases, inaccurate.

There is however this feeling of anticipation. It has been getting stronger in me over the last year. I experience it like this: Remember when you were young, and going on a long car trip to a loved holiday spot? You had this feeling of anticipation, looking forward to your holiday, this feeling something was going to happen.

This is the feeling i am having lately, a very intense anticipation, a waiting for whatever must happen, to happen.
And I have a feeling, that it might be very close now. Even all the prediction threads, although wrong, might stem from this feeling of anticipation that everyone has, but do not listen to anymore.

Like animals can sense a thunderstorm approaching. This ability we all have, but we do not listen anymore. Listen to the earth, listen to nature and listen to what is going on around you. You will feel there is this massive tension worldwide, waiting to burst at any moment.

When this release comes, i will be free from my anticipation. And then the truth, and indeed the future of our world will be revealed to us.

VVv
edit on 9-11-2010 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The strange thing for me is that i relate to you, but the tensions in me are connected to excitement .
I am looking foreword to the end of this prison life, what lays beyond that is always better then the prison where in now

Ik zou het ook in het Nederlands kunnen typen voor je niet?
Gr Richard

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I do hope that your feeling that some change is coming will happen soon. I want some changes soon, especially in the financial aspect. Too many people are suffering because of the lack of money. For a change, I want abundance in wealth, health and spirituality for all.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Unfortunately i cannot tell you if my feeling will grant you your wishes.

This feeling is more a feeling concerning the future of the world and the human race as such.

It is oppressing, this feeling, and is starting to worry me. For when something is uncertain, the feeling of dread is the feeling i get, concerning the future.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It comes.

Very soon.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by wavemaker

Unfortunately i cannot tell you if my feeling will grant you your wishes.

This feeling is more a feeling concerning the future of the world and the human race as such.

It is oppressing, this feeling, and is starting to worry me. For when something is uncertain, the feeling of dread is the feeling i get, concerning the future.

You should balance yourself, by using the 100% rule of MrOrange !00%work-100%fun-100%hobby. ore else this feeling could get you in the wrong place in your head. Use it as a law.
The eilites must go for ever, so we will face them eventually. Freedom

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I had that exact feeling just hours ago. But then I had an overwhelming feeling of positivity. I figured there is always a balance between good and bad, so no matter what happens, good will prevail, and then evil, and then good and then..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I ask you just one thing, please do not ask proof, because even in a prediciton thread, proof does not proof anything. Only the future will reveal the truth.

For when the word of a righteous man cannot be believed anymore, the fall of mankind is inevitable.

I am not saying believe anything you hear, but some people are true, and honest. But we as a human race, are ignoring things, such as truth, good nature, good heartedness, faith, chivalry, etc etc. And in the end, this will be our downfall.

vVv

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Proof of what? it seems you just said you had a bad feeling. Welcome to the club, chill with your friends and have a good time mate, educate yourself for sure but stay cool buddy. Don't fear too much and also don't take things for granted. If you care for your fellow man recycle, join a youth group or a missionary, and most importantly ..don't put yourself above anyone else.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
11th november will prove fruitful

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrundleFly

Thank you mate.

But although my post sounds dramatic and foreboding, i am not implying that this feeling is necessarily negative.
It might indeed be a very good thing waiting on us, but i doubt it. There is always the chance though.

Vvv

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Yo vVv

I know exactly what you mean... I have been feeling like I am waiting for something to happen...something BIG.

I don't know why I have this feeling or what it is I am waiting for just that it is coming soon... like I am at the end of the road or something.

I think something really is going to happen and maybe it is going to change your/my life for good... positive or negative.

Would be interesting to know how many people are experiencing this... anticipation as you say?

Peace
HMHA

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Wow, people actually flagged this?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Segador
Wow, people actually flagged this?

Why not?

Cant hurt to save some lives and awaken a few before the storm hits.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by halfmanhalfamazing

Yes, i still believe we all can feel this. Some surpress it though, others feel it, but can't explain the feeling.

It is really strange indeed, and yes, it would be great to hear how many people feel this. I believe it might have to do with how in tune you are with nature, yourself and the universe. I don't want to say this, but almost like a premonition of something.

The feeling grows by the week. Lets just wait and see.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

What emotions are you personally feeling more than normal?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

Hi mate, yes why not?

I am not hunting flags or stars, like some. So really it does not bother me. I thought i would share this, regardless the responses or replies. I might get ridiculed, called some names etc. But that does not bother me either.

I have seen far worse threads than this being flagged. So the question is kind of moot.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It is hard to describe mate, but if i had too, it would be a kind of excitement.

The type of feeling you get when you go into a cave or someplace you have never been, the uncertainty, excitement and fear you feel of what you might find.

VvV

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

It comes.

Very soon.

Really? And you know this because: (A] you’re a doom-monger, (B) you’ve nothing better to do than try and make people scared, or (C) you’re a doom-monger?

11th november will prove fruitful

Strange use of the word “fruitful”; you do realise that that means productive, successful, or rewarding, don’t you?

And as this thread is about a “bad feeling”, can we assume by that little Freudian slip that you are looking forward to the fulfillment of your doom-mongering?

Cant hurt to save some lives and awaken a few before the storm hits.

Who says you are going to save lives via a conspiracy forum? Are you preaching the end of the world publically, too?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Interesting.

I am experiencing something very different.

Lets see how this pans out

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join